Pregnant When Applying For Employment.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Pregnant When Applying For Employment.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:It should be up to the woman concerned if she wants to disclose she is pregnant. She shouldn't be compelled to do so however.

In any event I don't think employers have that much to worry about in this regard. While a vanishingly small number of women may try and game the system and take blatant advantage of maternity rights I doubt it happens that often. In addition, finding good quality staff and hiring in general can be an expensive and difficult process so I suspect if a woman is the right candidate then a decent firm will work with her to accommodate her pregnancy. It's this kind of co-operation which helps bind loyalty to an employer and is to their advantage.

When you are a small firm every quid counts, it is your own money, don/t waste it on con merchants.

The Government pays for maternity and paternity pay, they pay the employers back over 100% of the wage and the employee 90%. Do you want more immigrants to fill our jobs because our indigenous population will no longer breed?

It is not just about money, there is the disruption in your company system, why pay someone to disrupt inconvenience your company.

If you employ a man what is there to stop him from handing in his notice after a few weeks.

A woman can be Pregnant and work for about nine months. Her maternity leave covered by the Government and then she can return to work

Right - it requires additional planning but an employer is is no worse a position. The pay back can be loyal employees who put in the extra mile for the firm.
Avon Barksdale

Postby megaera » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:10 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:It should be up to the woman concerned if she wants to disclose she is pregnant. She shouldn't be compelled to do so however.

In any event I don't think employers have that much to worry about in this regard. While a vanishingly small number of women may try and game the system and take blatant advantage of maternity rights I doubt it happens that often. In addition, finding good quality staff and hiring in general can be an expensive and difficult process so I suspect if a woman is the right candidate then a decent firm will work with her to accommodate her pregnancy. It's this kind of co-operation which helps bind loyalty to an employer and is to their advantage.

When you are a small firm every quid counts, it is your own money, don/t waste it on con merchants.

The Government pays for maternity and paternity pay, they pay the employers back over 100% of the wage and the employee 90%. Do you want more immigrants to fill our jobs because our indigenous population will no longer breed?

It is not just about money, there is the disruption in your company system, why pay someone to disrupt inconvenience your company.

If you employ a man what is there to stop him from handing in his notice after a few weeks.

A woman can be Pregnant and work for about nine months. Her maternity leave covered by the Government and then she can return to work

A man can take up to 50 weeks parental leave too.
megaera

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Major wrote:
Dean wrote:If you had a small business and needed full time reliable workers, you’d choose a man over a pregnant woman. If a pregnant woman came in for an interview you wouldn’t pick her. If you were being honest that is...

I cannot believe I am patting Dean on the back for telling the truth.

I know I have said it before but IT IS YOUR OWN MONEY YOU ARE SPENDING, so you want the better deal for yourself.

Fuck off you racist old fraud...

That escalated quickly... :pmsl: :pmsl:

:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Major » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:25 pm

Why would anyone who wants a full time employee take on a woman who tells you she is pregnant???????? get real please.

Remember this would be your own money, your own company,
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:12 pm

Major wrote:Why would anyone who wants a full time employee take on a woman who tells you she is pregnant???????? get real please.

So not something you've ever had experience of, is it?

Arschloch. :hand:

Postby megaera » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:13 pm

Major wrote:Why would anyone who wants a full time employee take on a woman who tells you she is pregnant???????? get real please.

Yeah, you said this already...
megaera

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:45 pm

No one agrees with your view so fuck off cunt :dafinger:

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Guest wrote:

So not something you've ever had experience of, is it?

Arschloch. :hand:

LOL Today's new insult word - love it/ :pmsl:
measurer

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:

Lots of people who run businesses do you triggered streak of piss.

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:28 pm

^^^This is probably why they wouldn't tell you....
Women already are prejudiced against if they are married - in case they might have children ( shock horror ), and a single female is normally taken over her, no matter that the married one may be the better qualified. That is why we have Laws, to stop this kind of behaviour.
measurer

Postby Major » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:38 pm

So Mes love of my life..

Would YOU as owner of a small business employ a pregnant female who would obviously be taking time off from your small company or actually leaving causing you problems?????
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lots of people who run businesses do you triggered streak of piss.

:link: Fucktard :hand:

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:17 am

Because they shouldn't be breaking the law?

If it upsets you so much Starbold just speak to your MP.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:51 am

A bit of a narrow view if I might say and also a bit dated too.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:02 pm

Trapper John wrote:

A bit of a narrow view if I might say and also a bit dated too.

You may not say so. I would refer you to the forum rules where it says disagreeing with me is forbidden.

Narrow / dated in the terms of my points may be applicable to only certain firms / sectors and a number of women do game the system something else?
Avon Barksdale

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms