Should Circumcision Be Banned In The UK?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Should Circumcision Be Banned In The UK?

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:Imagine if Yahweh had ordered his male followers to chop their left bollock off when they reached manhood - would it still be practised today?

Would it fuck.

It's desert health and safety which is the basic use of these religious manuals. Don't eat pork because it goes off quickly, cut off the foreskin and beef curtains to stop sand getting in there. Tradition and common sense turns into a following.

No it isn't just a desert thing.

It is also a dessert thing.
I'll get my coat

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
Keyser wrote:Imagine if Yahweh had ordered his male followers to chop their left bollock off when they reached manhood - would it still be practised today?

Would it fuck.

It's desert health and safety which is the basic use of these religious manuals. Don't eat pork because it goes off quickly, cut off the foreskin and beef curtains to stop sand getting in there. Tradition and common sense turns into a following.

Yeah I know and I find it incredible that people still follow these Bronze/Dark Age practices in the West of the 21st century.

It's insane. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:06 pm

i like my foreskin
i would dislike it being taken from me
millions of baby's are being robbed of this simple choice
every year
in the name of god
:off head:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:i like my foreskin
every year
in the name of god

Why would an all powerful God the creator of the Omniverse be interested in a babies genitals anyway? :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:10 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Would it fuck.

It's where it originated, other people just adopted the tenets. You do not have to have part of your cock cut off and bacon is fucking delicious and doesn't kill you, drugs (including alcohol) are great in moderation and god is probably an (or the) electron. You're a clear thinking person and I don't mean offence at all, these rules exist in other cultures and religions. Am I wrong?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Star » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 pm

every year
in the name of god

All that foreskin looks like soggy cabbage...
Star

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Star wrote:
every year
in the name of god

maybe your husband had a baggy foreskin
and as an adult he can go and have that seen too
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Keyser » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:16 pm

Star wrote:
every year
in the name of god

Filth! :snooty:
Keyser

Postby Rockstar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It's where it originated, other people just adopted the tenets. You do not have to have part of your cock cut off and bacon is fucking delicious and doesn't kill you, drugs (including alcohol) are great in moderation and god is probably an (or the) electron. You're a clear thinking person and I don't mean offence at all, these rules exist in other cultures and religions. Am I wrong?

Alcohol is the mother of all evil. Imagine not being able to be in control of your mental faculties for one second? It is terrifying.Why would one want that for oneself willingly?

Alcohol attacks all that and much more.

As for pig,it is regarded unclean and forbidden across all Abrahamic religions. Why the witchhunt against only pig? Why not against chicken or goat for that matter? The reasons are listed in the Biblical books and Islamic ones and today's science agrees with that.

Science of today as go as you please. One study says something.The other study disagrees or refutes that. 50 years ago,science believed something else contrary to today's science.That's the limited nature of man itself but the rules of the religions are set in stone for all eternity.
Rockstar

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:26 pm

One thing about this argument is it's very predictable. It's pretty obvious that those who are circumcised will USUALLY back that, and those who are uncircumcised will back that approach. And whatever someone's partner/Husband has, those people will come down on that side of the argument.

One caveat occasionally someone who's circumcised states that they wish they weren't.
jp761

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:29 pm

jp761 wrote:One thing about this argument is it's very predictable. It's pretty obvious that those who are circumcised will USUALLY back that, and those who are uncircumcised will back that approach. And whatever someone's partner/Husband has, those people will come down on that side of the argument.

One caveat occasionally someone who's circumcised states that they wish they weren't.

how would they ever know
they were robbed of that as a baby...
Big Fat Frosty

Postby megaera » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:32 pm

jp761 wrote:One thing about this argument is it's very predictable. It's pretty obvious that those who are circumcised will USUALLY back that, and those who are uncircumcised will back that approach. And whatever someone's partner/Husband has, those people will come down on that side of the argument.

My husband is circumcised. He does not agree with circumcision unless it's for medical reasons. I don't agree with circumcision unless for medical reasons.

There are plenty of circumcised men that disagree with circumcision :dunno:
megaera

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:35 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Alcohol is the mother of all evil. Imagine not being able to be in control of your mental faculties for one second? It is terrifying.Why would one want that for oneself willingly?

Alcohol attacks all that and much more.

As for pig,it is regarded unclean and forbidden across all Abrahamic religions. Why the witchhunt against only pig? Why not against chicken or goat for that matter? The reasons are listed in the Biblical books and Islamic ones and today's science agrees with that.

Science of today as go as you please. One study says something.The other study disagrees or refutes that. 50 years ago,science believed something else contrary to today's science.That's the limited nature of man itself but the rules of the religions are set in stone for all eternity.

Alcohol like most other drugs is fine in moderation, moderation is the key to reading the health and safety manuals that were written hundreds of years ago.

Don't eat pig in the desert, it goes off quickly in the heat, other meat may last longer but pig could wipe out your village. You kill a high risk dinner like a bird then you're going to eat that tonight with your family, nothing left in the morning. A pig however...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:

how would they ever know
they were robbed of that as a baby...
Yes.

But when this debate has come up before I've seen one or two people, state that they are annoyed with the fact that they're circumcised. They can obviously feel that way.
jp761

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:39 pm

Thinking about it, you should be OK (good book wise) with bacon, preserved and cured.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms