Unbelievable

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Unbelievable

Postby Nucks » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:55 am

megaera wrote:
Nucks wrote:Did she have somewhere that she needed to be and couldn’t get out or was she just generally annoyed at someone parking in front of her house? Not that the first instance would excuse what she did.

The latter. It's a row of terraced houses and the ambulance parked on the road outside - she doesn't have a car.

That just makes her look like a bigger twat. I can’t even begin to imagine being so selfish as to think of my own inconvenience (or in her case a minor annoyance), that I would first of think what she did and then actually write that note. Did it not cross her mind at all in that moment WHY ambulances attend a scene?

If we were in a traffic jam, many of us might sigh at being held up or feel frustrated, but if it becomes apparent that there’s a serious accident ahead, those feelings are immediately replaced with thoughts of ‘oh no, I hope no one was seriously hurt.’ She seems the type who might not let go of that initial feeling of annoyance. Probably best if she doesn’t have a car if she’s easily annoyed and quick to lash out. Imagine her road rage. :yikes:
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:33 am

I used to have terrible road rage, the kids would tell me off for swearing in front of them. Said I needed a swear jar, the cheeky gits! :snooty:
Anyone rude or impatient around ambulances though needs to sort themselves out.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rockstar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:38 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The social media reactions are the pitchfork mentality.

+1
Rockstar

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Early this morning she was sniping off on Twitter about Facebook giving her a 3 day ban and now her Twitter account has gone. Not sure i'm in favour of that as it's just driven her bile underground. No doubt she will get a slot on the Jeremy Kyle show or BB.
Grafenwalder

Postby Nucks » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Early this morning she was sniping off on Twitter about Facebook giving her a 3 day ban and now her Twitter account has gone. Not sure i'm in favour of that as it's just driven her bile underground. No doubt she will get a slot on the Jeremy Kyle show or BB.

With a little mentoring she could be the next Katie Hopkins and get paid to say vile shit.
Nucks

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:18 pm

No idea why we as a society make stupid people this famous. Forget her and move on (no one on here, people in general) there’s far more important things going on in the world to get angry about...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Lambert wrote:Telling someone to "move your fucking van" is an arrestable offence?

The Tories made it an offence in 2012.
Public Order Act.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:34 pm

She's 26, so it's too late now to try and teach her not to be anti-social – she'll be an anti-social cunt for the rest of her life. Part of the aggressive, entitled, cultureless, mannerless underclass.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms