Unbelievable

A right load of bollocks...

Unbelievable

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:17 pm

A 26 year old woman annoyed about an Ambulance parked up outside her house on an emergency, stormed out telling paramedics "shift your fucking van". She then left a note on the screen, which a neighbour uploaded to Twitter. Police arrested her and shes been fined.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2018-02 ... ambulance/
Grafenwalder

Re: Unbelievable

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 pm

It happened. I believe it.

What happens now? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Some folk are just ignorant shits. She probably knew she’d get a bit of publicity for doing it, even if it was for being a shit.
dis

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:35 pm

The bitch is up for prosecution IIRC. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:48 pm

Stooo wrote:It happened. I believe it.

What happens now? :dunno:

What happens now? Apparently the damn police have had to stick a car outside her house all day as she is too shit scared to show her face. Surprised she didn't tell them to "shift that fucking car"! The crews will remember though, and the day she needs an Ambulance i hope they park up a few miles away and force the bitch to walk.

dis wrote:Some folk are just ignorant shits. She probably knew she’d get a bit of publicity for doing it, even if it was for being a shit.

Sounds a right nasty piece of work. Neighbour from hell type and already had a restraining order on her.
Grafenwalder

Postby Lambert » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Telling someone to "move your fucking van" is an arrestable offence?
Lambert

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:00 pm

Lambert wrote:Telling someone to "move your fucking van" is an arrestable offence?

Public order offence, and the 'van' was an Ambulance on an emergency call.
Grafenwalder

Postby Lambert » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:03 pm

Why though? Is it the swear word? Unless she was getting physical with them I don't see why the police should have been involved in this at all. What a fuss over fuck all.
Lambert

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:04 pm

What an ignorant bitch...She probably wouldn't move out of the way either when an ambulance with the sirens on is behind her, it's her right to use the road, ya know? I bet her parents are really proud of her :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:10 pm

Lambert wrote:Why though? Is it the swear word? Unless she was getting physical with them I don't see why the police should have been involved in this at all. What a fuss over fuck all.

would u have bitched about an ambulance in your space...
:dunno:
she needed castigation of some kind dont you think
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Lambert » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:15 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Lambert wrote:Why though? Is it the swear word? Unless she was getting physical with them I don't see why the police should have been involved in this at all. What a fuss over fuck all.

The cops could have just told her to fuck off back indoors. Being arrested and fined over it seems like overkill to me :dunno:
Lambert

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:18 pm

Lambert wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
:thumbsup:

The cops could have just told her to fuck off back indoors. Being arrested and fined over it seems like overkill to me :dunno:

message for the next asshole
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:49 pm

Got to be stopped. Twice in weeks this has happened. Will she tell them not to park on a busy motorway shoulder and risk their lives to save her, if she should ever have a crash? I doubt it. Social Media has a lot to answer for...
measurer

Postby Maddog » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:53 pm

She's a dumb bitch. I think the penalty should have been the ambulance driver waves the note at her and asks her why she is such a dumb bitch?

I mean, the note didn't actually affect the performance of the emergency crew.
Maddog

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:54 pm

Swearing is a public order offence and yes you can be arrested,charged and fined. Regards 'fuss over fuck all' look at the outrage last year over a bus driver alleged (never proven) to have called mincing prima donna Young, a 'poofter'. Young demanded Mayoral intervention and DS gays went into meltdown over wanting the bus drivers head on a stake. That was a fuss over fuck all. This concerned an Ambulance crew attending an emergency.
Grafenwalder

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms