Unbelievable

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Unbelievable

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The social media reactions are the pitchfork mentality.

Ah, but WHO put it on social media would be my question. If she did so herself, hell mend her. If she did, she got her 10 mins fame and more, didn't she? I'm rather curious to see how this story broke..
measurer

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:This is her Twitter account; https://twitter.com/bhaadbarrbiee26

She comes across as a fucking bellend, but, does she really deserve all the hate she’s getting? The press camped outside her house, her ex’s girlfriend or but on the side or whatever selling stories about her, all the shit she’s getting on social media and everything else?

She was a cunt, she got fined and her face in the paper. Shouldn’t that be it? This seems a little crazy.

She should have thought about that before mouthing off to Paramedics to "shift your fucking van" and leaving the note. She hasn't complained about the police patrol car parked outside her house. Wonder why? If she can't take shit then she shouldn't give it out in the first place and shes still doing plenty of that on social media so yes, she deserves everything she's getting imo. Sad part about it is she has two kids...what a role model they have for a "mother".

I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t expect such a reaction. Maybe if she’d gone and caused an obstruction, popped all its tyres or something. She hasn’t complained about the police car because she’s getting some serious threats on social media. Far worse than “move your fucking van”.
She’s a prick, an arrogant wanker. But the reaction is a bit out of proportion, isn’t it. She has got two kids, they don’t need this reaction.

The reaction is of her own making and the backlash reflects the anger people feel about abuse toward emergency services which should not even be happening. Rather than keeping her head down she carries on stoking the fire, then whines about the reaction she gets. I've not read any 'serious threats' made to her but have read plenty of nasty tweets, some pretty sick too, made by her. A brain transplant would be wasted on her.
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:This is her Twitter account; https://twitter.com/bhaadbarrbiee26

She comes across as a fucking bellend, but, does she really deserve all the hate she’s getting? The press camped outside her house, her ex’s girlfriend or but on the side or whatever selling stories about her, all the shit she’s getting on social media and everything else?

She was a cunt, she got fined and her face in the paper. Shouldn’t that be it? This seems a little crazy.

She should have thought about that before mouthing off to Paramedics to "shift your fucking van" and leaving the note. She hasn't complained about the police patrol car parked outside her house. Wonder why? If she can't take shit then she shouldn't give it out in the first place and shes still doing plenty of that on social media so yes, she deserves everything she's getting imo. Sad part about it is she has two kids...what a role model they have for a "mother".

I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t expect such a reaction. Maybe if she’d gone and caused an obstruction, popped all its tyres or something. She hasn’t complained about the police car because she’s getting some serious threats on social media. Far worse than “move your fucking van”.
She’s a prick, an arrogant wanker. But the reaction is a bit out of proportion, isn’t it. She has got two kids, they don’t need this reaction.

so every parent can behave badly & get away with it because their kids don't need the reaction ...

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Yes as this is getting an altogether familiar occurrence for emergency services. THIS was her note - what a Bitch!

Earlier the hearing heard how her note read: "If this van is for anyone but No. 14 then you have no right to park here.

"I couldn't give a s*** if the whole street collapses. Now move your van from outside my house."

Appearing in the court dock at Newcastle-under-Lyme, Sharman, through her solicitor Hayley Keegan, offered her "most sincere apologies to the ambulance staff".

She admitted a Section 5 Public Order offence and breach of a restraining order and was fined £285.
measurer

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The social media reactions are the pitchfork mentality.

surely she can't think she's the only twat out there with an inappropriate response mechanism.

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:53 pm

She doesn't even own a car and it's also a Disabled Bay - not hers, but the previous owner's!
measurer

Postby Major » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:55 pm

Rather a heavy fine for such a triviality but as she has entered herself for Crufts she may get her money back.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Major wrote:Rather a heavy fine for such a triviality but as she has entered herself for Crufts she may get her money back.

can't you just have this cunt put to sleep? it contributes nothing of value.

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:02 pm

Major wrote:Rather a heavy fine for such a triviality but as she has entered herself for Crufts she may get her money back.

She also abused the crew, and has previous going by the Court report, but you think that fine is heavy? Get a grip, I'd have fined her more and had her done for Public Disorder as well.
measurer

Postby Lambert » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:30 pm

And?
Lambert

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:44 pm

measurer wrote:

She also abused the crew, and has previous going by the Court report, but you think that fine is heavy? Get a grip, I'd have fined her more and had her done for Public Disorder as well.

She's laughing about it and doesn't give a shit. As she's on benefits it will probably never get paid off anyway. The court should have given her five years community service...cleaning the puke, blood and shit out of Ambulances..with a toothbrush.
Grafenwalder

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:54 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
measurer wrote:

She's laughing about it and doesn't give a shit. As she's on benefits it will probably never get paid off anyway. The court should have given her five years community service...cleaning the puke, blood and shit out of Ambulances..with a toothbrush.

It can be taken out of her benefits if she refuses to send payment in. Reading about her, the street that she stays on are sick of her. She sounds a right one, and I think it's no coincidence she said what she did - probably read on FB about the other eejit that did much the same about 2 weeks ago, and thought "I can do that too!"......
Reading reports of her also say her parents pretty much don't bother with her either. Looks like an attention seeker to me.
measurer

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:37 pm

measurer wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
measurer wrote:

It can be taken out of her benefits if she refuses to send payment in. Reading about her, the street that she stays on are sick of her. She sounds a right one, and I think it's no coincidence she said what she did - probably read on FB about the other eejit that did much the same about 2 weeks ago, and thought "I can do that too!"......
Reading reports of her also say her parents pretty much don't bother with her either. Looks like an attention seeker to me.

I feel sorry for the couple whose wife the Ambulance was called out for. They live next door to her. https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/st ... er-1240752

Someone posted an entirely different note on an Ambulance which restores ones faith in humanity and decency! https://twitter.com/S__tsAndGiggles/sta ... 3518053376

An article here from Emergency Services media
https://emergencyservices.media/2018/02 ... ple-copex/
Grafenwalder

Postby Nucks » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:47 am

Did she have somewhere that she needed to be and couldn’t get out or was she just generally annoyed at someone parking in front of her house? Not that the first instance would excuse what she did.
Nucks

Postby megaera » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:47 am

Nucks wrote:Did she have somewhere that she needed to be and couldn’t get out or was she just generally annoyed at someone parking in front of her house? Not that the first instance would excuse what she did.

The latter. It's a row of terraced houses and the ambulance parked on the road outside - she doesn't have a car.
megaera

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms