Get it off your chest!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Get it off your chest!

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:24 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Oh and I am out of sugar.
What is coffee without sugar?!

If you have to put sugar in it, you’re drinking shit coffee :snooty:

Like anybody is gonna take coffee drinking advice from a homocidal trash can. You haven’t even got a mouth!
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Oh and I am out of sugar.
What is coffee without sugar?!

If you have to put sugar in it, you’re drinking shit coffee :snooty:

I’m in it for the caffeine. Is a heroin addict fussy? :cuppaT:
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:06 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I’ve had an hours sleep. The more tired I am the more everything hurts. Not even my painkillers are touching it.
And my other half has been ignoring his emails for fuck knows how long. Got a letter through today saying the car insurance is cancelled because we didn’t send our driving licence summary and no claims. Of course, it’s all gone to his bloody emails he’s been ignoring and now we are in a pickle I really can’t deal with today.

On the plus side, my migraine is haemoplegic so I couldn’t drive even if I was insured. On the negative, my inlaws offered to insure me on one of their cars. A little 10 year old Ka. :yikes:

You sound like you’re in the wars the now NN. Take care of yourself.
dis

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:58 pm

dis wrote:
You sound like you’re in the wars the now NN. Take care of yourself.

Thanks dis. I’m just being soft and whingey. I’ll man up again when I get a good nights sleep.
:wubbers:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:00 pm

I lost the deciding match last night at pool, 6-6 all on my game. Still absolutely gutted today. Sickener! :brickwall:
Dean

Postby measurer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:02 pm

Dean wrote:I lost the deciding match last night at pool, 6-6 all on my game. Still absolutely gutted today. Sickener! :brickwall:

And how did you manage that? ( Yes, I do play pool ).
measurer

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:04 pm

measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:I lost the deciding match last night at pool, 6-6 all on my game. Still absolutely gutted today. Sickener! :brickwall:

And how did you manage that? ( Yes, I do play pool ).

Fuck knows. I won my first match and was playing well all night, just didn’t get a chance in the decider. I hate losing, especially in a team match when you let everyone down...
Dean

Postby measurer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:07 pm

Well, to me it's just a game, but try being female and able to play. I have seen some right hissy fits from the guys I have beaten. Jees, one guy snapped his cue off his leg he was so mad. It's not a strength game, so I can't understand his anger.
measurer

Postby Rockstar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:11 pm

measurer wrote:Well, to me it's just a game, but try being female and able to play. I have seen some right hissy fits from the guys I have beaten. Jees, one guy snapped his cue off his leg he was so mad. It's not a strength game, so I can't understand his anger.

I'm very competitive in sports as well...I think it's a testosterone thing... :ooer:
Rockstar

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:12 pm

measurer wrote:Well, to me it's just a game, but try being female and able to play. I have seen some right hissy fits from the guys I have beaten. Jees, one guy snapped his cue off his leg he was so mad. It's not a strength game, so I can't understand his anger.

Over the years I’ve played many ladies in league standard pool, lost to many as well. It isn’t such a big deal when you play at the standard I do now, some of the women we play against are England/Scotland/Wales internationals and ex world champions.
Dean

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Rockstar wrote:

I'm very competitive in sports as well...I think it's a testosterone thing... :ooer:

You only play cricket and kabaddi ffs!
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:18 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Ha ha, I am shit at cricket... Absolute shit...

Table tennis I rock at...

Play football for one hour almost everyday...Pool and lawn tennis sometimes...
Rockstar

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Ha ha, I am shit at cricket... Absolute shit...

Table tennis I rock at...

Play football for one hour almost everyday...Pool and lawn tennis sometimes...

My football days are over, my knees can’t take it any more. Pool is perfect for me, I’m pretty good and you can get drunk, so I’m happy!
Dean

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:34 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I’ve had an hours sleep. The more tired I am the more everything hurts. Not even my painkillers are touching it.
And my other half has been ignoring his emails for fuck knows how long. Got a letter through today saying the car insurance is cancelled because we didn’t send our driving licence summary and no claims. Of course, it’s all gone to his bloody emails he’s been ignoring and now we are in a pickle I really can’t deal with today.

On the plus side, my migraine is haemoplegic so I couldn’t drive even if I was insured. On the negative, my inlaws offered to insure me on one of their cars. A little 10 year old Ka. :yikes:

Is that what hurts the most? :wink: Just kidding, hope tomorrow's a better day for you.
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Vam wrote:

Is that what hurts the most? :wink: Just kidding, hope tomorrow's a better day for you.

It actually is. I’m pretty sure I’d rather take my sons fire truck bike, complete with bright yellow fireman helmet. The Ka is that greyish purple colour, with pink flower stickers and rainbow peace signs.... and eyelashes.
My mother in law is a tie dye, Dr Martin with rainbow laces kinda woman. The car suits her. I’d look like a fucking bellend.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms