Human Traits That You Hate.....

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Human Traits That You Hate.....

Postby Star » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:03 pm

jp761 wrote:
Star wrote:
jp761 wrote:This pool malarkey. :roll: IF you guys are serious there are other ways.

Another FM who lives in London could get involved, if you can find someone who is willing. The arrangements can be made by mobile, Micky, Dean, and the other person involved could swap numbers with Stooo via email. On the prearranged day the other person could let Stooo know when Micky arrives at the venue. Stooo then let's Dean know and Dean makes his way to London, the obvious snag is Micky and the other FM will obviously have to wait 2/3 hours for Dean to arrive. At least this way there are some assurances and it's less likely Dean will have a wasted journey.

The funniest thing with all this though is the fact Micky has challenged(for money) a person who's been playing pool for years on a regular basis, at County level. Micky, have you ever played pool on a regular basis against decent players? I saw something about you shoulder and not playing for 2 years. :kinell: I highly doubt you're Earl the Pearl standards I don't mean in his pomp I mean now and playing blindfolded.

Micky didn’t have the money JP. Micky was trying to be the big I am as usual. Micky had made himself look
a prized prat today. Having a go at everyone, even the boss. Which now had resulted in a 6 hr ban.
I’m sure he will be back tonight once he has sobered up.
Well like I said the challenge(for money) in the first place was the funniest part of it.. For the reasons I gave! :mrgreen:

Hope you're having a good Sunday. :smilin:

Yes JP , I’m having a very chilled Sunday. Watching a film called Downsizing with Matt Damon, not good to be fair.
Hope you are having a chilled Sunday JP :smilin:
Star

Postby Goodwife » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Probably better than the film I just started watching Star :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:52 pm

jp761 wrote:Haha.. now I've completely caught up.. it's off! I bet Nucks is gutted. :wink: :laughing:

Me ——-> :bawlin:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:51 pm

I see Star blooming in her preferred role on forums.....going after the weakest link. Do u feel even a twinge of shame Star?....when you suck up to Dean and Rocky because you want to ride with them, even after knowing what they think of you? You came back to forums when you saw Micky on here, you must sleep so well every night after you try and demean him every which way and encourage others to do the same. It's very similar to when you rode with Shine to abuse Bella when she was on the out with him, viscous, spiteful human being you are :shake head:

Postby Star » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:10 am

Guest wrote:I see Star blooming in her preferred role on forums.....going after the weakest link. Do u feel even a twinge of shame Star?....when you suck up to Dean and Rocky because you want to ride with them, even after knowing what they think of you? You came back to forums when you saw Micky on here, you must sleep so well every night after you try and demean him every which way and encourage others to do the same. It's very similar to when you rode with Shine to abuse Bella when she was on the out with him, viscous, spiteful human being you are :shake head:

Who is the weakest link? I hope you are not suggesting Micky, because believe you me he isn’t. He is a nasty little
man who thinks above himself. He wouldn’t get so much abuse, if he didn’t try to big himself.
I wasn’t sucking upto Rocky btw guest,I was asking whether the rolling pin worked for the shoulders.
Dean was right yesterday, against his argument with Micky, and if you think that is sucking up then :off head:
I think I came back before Micky started posting, but whatever it’s not point scoring guest is it.
Shine & Bella was so very long ago, but yes things at one time did get nasty. I hold up my hands for the part I played
in that scenario.
I wouldn’t say I was viscous guest but I do stick up for myself, I’m not going to be bullied by anyone on here.
I sleep very well at night Guest. Thanks for your concern :thumbsup:
Star

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:13 am

Apart from wishing me well with my lady just the once Star all you've done is troll me since I've come back, so you're either trying to impress people with your trolling or you're just being genuinely nasty, but why bcos I can't have hurt you so badly before that you'd want to be so nasty now.........or maybe you do....... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:23 am

Mickyboy wrote:Apart from wishing me well with my lady just the once Star all you've done is troll me since I've come back, so you're either trying to impress people with your trolling or you're just being genuinely nasty, but why bcos I can't have hurt you so badly before that you'd want to be so nasty now.........or maybe you do....... :dunno:

ffs micky, do you dream about this bollocks at night? you spend half your time here being a total cunt to star but you expect her to be nice to you? there is something not right about you, chum, something very very wrong in fact.

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:47 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Apart from wishing me well with my lady just the once Star all you've done is troll me since I've come back, so you're either trying to impress people with your trolling or you're just being genuinely nasty, but why bcos I can't have hurt you so badly before that you'd want to be so nasty now.........or maybe you do....... :dunno:

ffs micky, do you dream about this bollocks at night? you spend half your time here being a total cunt to star but you expect her to be nice to you? there is something not right about you, chum, something very very wrong in fact.

I only give back to her what she hives to me in the first place, so get it right CHUM..........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:53 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

I only give back to her what she hives to me in the first place, so get it right CHUM..........

why are you so angry all the time, chum?

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:58 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know it might seem like that but I'm really not, but I'm almost constantly trolled on this forum so I just stick up for myself, but if people took the time to indulge me in normal chat they'd find that I'm really a nice guy, but sadly all they ever see most of the time is me being aggressive and that's not really me, but the trolls never leave me alone so........ :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:04 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know it might seem like that but I'm really not, but I'm almost constantly trolled on this forum so I just stick up for myself, but if people took the time to indulge me in normal chat they'd find that I'm really a nice guy, but sadly all they ever see most of the time is me being aggressive and that's not really me, but the trolls never leave me alone so........ :dunno:

micky, you're the one who flies off the handle at the least thing, it really is an extreme reaction every time. try indulging in normal chat yourself & see what happens & ffs will you please just fucking drop bleating on & on at star about why she doesn't like you.

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:28 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

micky, you're the one who flies off the handle at the least thing, it really is an extreme reaction every time. try indulging in normal chat yourself & see what happens & ffs will you please just fucking drop bleating on & on at star about why she doesn't like you.

Ok dad.......... :gigglesnshit:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:30 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ok dad.......... :gigglesnshit:

good lad. :Hiya:

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:31 am

Micky never takes any advice on board. He thinks he knows best. Ten years down the line and still making the same mistakes and still being treated like the mug he is...
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:58 am

Gutlessness being passed off as good sense. It's ok to be gutless, just fucking admit it.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms