If It's Gloves Off That's Fine......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: If It's Gloves Off That's Fine......

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Well its plain to see that since there have been hardly any posts in the last 20 minutes that I'm the glue that holds this place together and also the oxygen that all you twat trolls including you Stooo breathe.......so Dean might think he's top troll but I'm definitely the top attraction here lmao......... :pmsl:

Bless you. Have a six hour ban, 'precious'.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
I'm talking to my woman right now actually but you're right about Dean, he does love his ego to be centre stage as u put it........

your woman? have you heard yourself?

Well she's nobody else's woman and we're engaged so I'd say that makes her mine just like I'm her man so.......... :dafinger:

No she isn't yours Mickey she is not a bloody posession, you don't own women. :shake head:

Slavery days are long gone.

Anyways things have escalated slightly since I went out earlier :ooer:

That’s right. Well blame you. :gigglesnshit:

Charming eyebrow
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:58 pm

And a six hour IP ban.

Have a peaceful afternoon viewers :Hiya:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Star » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Stooo wrote:And a six hour IP ban.

Have a peaceful afternoon viewers :Hiya:

Thanks Stooo. I think he’s had to much of the old alcohol :cheers:
Star

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:31 pm

What's the story here then? Micky is supposed to give Stooo a load of money and then go and play pool with Dean? :ooer:
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What's the story here then? Micky is supposed to give Stooo a load of money and then go and play pool with Dean? :ooer:

That was another thread, this is the one he started after I locked his previous attention seeking thread.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What's the story here then? Micky is supposed to give Stooo a load of money and then go and play pool with Dean? :ooer:

That was another thread, this is the one he started after I locked his previous attention seeking thread.

It seems to be all over the forum, but that didn't answer my question. Is Micky supposed to give you a ton of money, otherwise he's backing out?
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It seems to be all over the forum, but that didn't answer my question. Is Micky supposed to give you a ton of money, otherwise he's backing out?

a grand not a ton but he says he doesn't trust stooo with his money.

Postby Dean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Not at all, Stooo was just an example. He could use PayPal, or any other method of money transfer. When I proposed cash, he wasn’t willing to compromise on any of the other terms. He has no intent on participating...
Dean

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:51 pm

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Not at all, Stooo was just an example. He could use PayPal, or any other method of money transfer. When I proposed cash, he wasn’t willing to compromise on any of the other terms. He has no intent on participating...

Why can't you just pay with cash at the time?
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No.

I'm sure that's what was said - if I could be bothered to find the posts.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

any money he made in the last 3 months has gone on booze & gambling, he never learns.

Postby Dean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Why can't you just pay with cash at the time?

I can, if he comes to me. No way am I spending time and money to travel to him on his word...
Dean

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms