About you, and us

A right load of bollocks...

Re: About you, and us

Postby Dean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:49 pm

Mickyboy wrote:You may be a made up persona Lucian or you may be genuine I really don't know but its nice to talk to you in a civil manner without insults for a change......... :smilin:

:pmsl:
Dean

Postby Lambert » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:52 pm

Is Star the person behind the Lucian character? They're always there to reply to Lucian as if he was real. Star is capable of typing in a reasonably articulate fashion so I refuse to believe he or she is so retarded as to genuinely think Lucian is a real person.
Lambert

Postby Dean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Lambert wrote:Is Star the person behind the Lucian character? They're always there to reply to Lucian as if he was real. Star is capable of typing in a reasonably articulate fashion so I refuse to believe he or she is so retarded as to genuinely think Lucian is a real person.

Star isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed...
Dean

Postby Star » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Dean wrote:
Lambert wrote:Is Star the person behind the Lucian character? They're always there to reply to Lucian as if he was real. Star is capable of typing in a reasonably articulate fashion so I refuse to believe he or she is so retarded as to genuinely think Lucian is a real person.

Star isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed...

Don’t be mean
Star

Postby Star » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:01 pm

You shouldn’t use that name
Star

Postby Rockstar » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:01 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:You may be a made up persona Lucian or you may be genuine I really don't know but its nice to talk to you in a civil manner without insults for a change......... :smilin:

Last edited by Rockstar on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rockstar

Postby Lambert » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:03 pm

Star wrote:

What name?
Lambert

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:04 pm

No.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Star » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:11 pm

Lambert wrote:
Star wrote:

What name?

Retard
How many pbu’s have you clocked today on DS :mrgreen:
Star

Postby Lambert » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Star wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Star wrote:

What name?

Retard

I've had better things to do today Star :snooty: I just popped in here tonight to check on the patients.
Lambert

Postby Star » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Lambert wrote:
Star wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Star wrote:

What name?

Retard

I've had better things to do today Star :snooty: I just popped in here tonight to check on the patients.

Back to work tomorrow then :laughing:
Star

Postby Lucian Deville » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:07 am

Hi Star, fans, guests and Nero's

Yes, our prince is here as his mummy and day off to central London for a buisness appt. Mrs D will give our prince a bath soon and he has been refusing to get into his little bath for about a month now so it the big bath :smilin:

Sun is out and in, cent heat is shwing 24:5C in drawing room as this gets hit by the sun.

Our daughter drives to work and we ar worried about the snow when she comes back as her car is an automatic rear wheel drive with standard tyres, not the winter ones, but we will see. We told our son to confirm their appt as many give up too quickly at the hint of snow.

We are off to have a shower about noon

must pick up our prince bye
Lucian Deville

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:09 am

I'm sorry Luce but I still think posts like this are a load of drivel but I'll still be civil to you so enjoy your day......... :Hiya:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:11 am

Mickyboy wrote:I'm sorry Luce but I still think posts like this are a load of drivel but I'll still be civil to you so enjoy your day......... :Hiya:

I’ll call your posts a load of drivel but will expect you to still be civil to me. I’m Micky and I’m a massive hypocrite...
Dean

Postby Lucian Deville » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi Fans

Call from our son, they are in their car now, parked up at Sevenoaks train station after going to cent london busniess trip and should be here in a few mins, fact
Lucian Deville

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms