The Bloody Weather

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Bloody Weather

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:40 pm

Vicks wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Vicks wrote:Everything okay Arfur?

Generally I am great. Then my brain gets in the way of heart. And both don't shut up long enogh for spirit to guide.

Working on it. Cheers viki x

Some times the simpler the better. All ways talk of being like an animal wild and free. Had a worm check me in July for dropping it twice. Wee thing stared me down as it ladled into me. Basically told me it new exactly where it was going in a not to polite a manner. I swear it search to focus, when we where face to face (or whatever the front of a worm is called?) it tore me to shreads. Granted I don't speek worm so I am paraphrasing. Once it said it's piece turned to carry on it's journey with a quick sly look back as is common in most species. :pmsl:

--- ---

"Port or Starboard the ship goes no where without a rudder! Mast, boon and sails only make it move quicker with less manual effort!

"Pillars can only go so high before they collapse in on themselves or are easily toppled without cap stones."

"A window can only be so wide without lintel."

And all of it upon the surface of a sphere. That is itself upon the surface of space.

Your beauty has opened mine eyes to the true beauty of this world I am now able to see in the people as much as I have in nature. (you heard me when I said nothing, felt me when I could hardly feel myself. Saw me when no other was looking, including myself.).

I thank one and all most sincerely! I still feel there is a margin of impropriety (on my part) that as yet needs to be resolved? I love you dearly. Not more or less than anyother not quite the same ether. With greater affinity, affection and comfort in your all to fleeting company. That wasn't fair! Not being given the choice to miss you.

Well I did say "I as well as my daughters agreement." Within 2 min of asking, she asked what hand to put a bracelet on in regards to marriage. I believe she thinks her mum and I will be able to rebuild a relationship. I don't like being a nay sayer. (what I wrote before above, instead of simply accepting how I feel I used words to hide how I felt. Supressed emotions. Most acts are childish in their nature. Decided to try deal with it as a child. Move on with the same reailiance as a child.So many moments lost with repetitive thoughts)

I prefer my way, yet can't deny most other ways appear consistently better. Not that I choose to follow or lead. To simply be a better man and parent is as much as I need. That's less than all I want. I will be happy with that much at the very least. First became fully awear 4-5 months ago after watching an Interveiw with Jonathan Ross. After that there was no deviation, still no explanation?

", all be it a persistent one!" Left is my natural inclination and I believe your wish? So shall it be. I wish for you peace and tranquility. With all my heart I pray my decision grants you that (and me (;" ) All my love, I miss the feeling of super nova. XOXO Rocks Twin

I was thinking Arfur, I must have known you for more than ten years now.

Do you mind posting on Sol?

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, I hope they get sorted soon.

Oh and post more often, you're one of the nicest guys I've met online.

xx
Thank you Viki 33 ;) I appreciate how you have indulged my * :bawlin: :doomed: :leer: :gigglesnshit: :paranoid: :shake head: :oops: :shoot: over the years. I think it was 2008 news of the world got shut down? Ten years easily now.

Those where not troubles, that was the entertaining part between the troubles. A few friends/family tore down the high walls I built since childhood. Got strong foundations. Just need to rebuild my city in the way I have conceived.

"nice? i'm not nice. I am the most terrifying creature in this wood. Come with me and you will see, everybody runs away from me." The Gruffilo

Hope all is well with you and family x
art0hur0moh

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:57 pm

Just on twitter and sky news have just posted this

People in London and the South East are being urged to use as little water as possible after extreme weather hit supplies.

Then it says more to follow :brickwall:

Positively balmy up here at 2 degrees no longer need a coat on :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby measurer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:07 am

Goodwife wrote:Just on twitter and sky news have just posted this

People in London and the South East are being urged to use as little water as possible after extreme weather hit supplies.

Then it says more to follow :brickwall:

Positively balmy up here at 2 degrees no longer need a coat on :gigglesnshit:

Their water tasted like shite anyway - they'll not know the difference! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Vicky » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:44 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Vicks wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Vicks wrote:Everything okay Arfur?

Generally I am great. Then my brain gets in the way of heart. And both don't shut up long enogh for spirit to guide.

Working on it. Cheers viki x

Some times the simpler the better. All ways talk of being like an animal wild and free. Had a worm check me in July for dropping it twice. Wee thing stared me down as it ladled into me. Basically told me it new exactly where it was going in a not to polite a manner. I swear it search to focus, when we where face to face (or whatever the front of a worm is called?) it tore me to shreads. Granted I don't speek worm so I am paraphrasing. Once it said it's piece turned to carry on it's journey with a quick sly look back as is common in most species. :pmsl:

--- ---

"Port or Starboard the ship goes no where without a rudder! Mast, boon and sails only make it move quicker with less manual effort!

"Pillars can only go so high before they collapse in on themselves or are easily toppled without cap stones."

"A window can only be so wide without lintel."

And all of it upon the surface of a sphere. That is itself upon the surface of space.

Your beauty has opened mine eyes to the true beauty of this world I am now able to see in the people as much as I have in nature. (you heard me when I said nothing, felt me when I could hardly feel myself. Saw me when no other was looking, including myself.).

I thank one and all most sincerely! I still feel there is a margin of impropriety (on my part) that as yet needs to be resolved? I love you dearly. Not more or less than anyother not quite the same ether. With greater affinity, affection and comfort in your all to fleeting company. That wasn't fair! Not being given the choice to miss you.

Well I did say "I as well as my daughters agreement." Within 2 min of asking, she asked what hand to put a bracelet on in regards to marriage. I believe she thinks her mum and I will be able to rebuild a relationship. I don't like being a nay sayer. (what I wrote before above, instead of simply accepting how I feel I used words to hide how I felt. Supressed emotions. Most acts are childish in their nature. Decided to try deal with it as a child. Move on with the same reailiance as a child.So many moments lost with repetitive thoughts)

I prefer my way, yet can't deny most other ways appear consistently better. Not that I choose to follow or lead. To simply be a better man and parent is as much as I need. That's less than all I want. I will be happy with that much at the very least. First became fully awear 4-5 months ago after watching an Interveiw with Jonathan Ross. After that there was no deviation, still no explanation?

", all be it a persistent one!" Left is my natural inclination and I believe your wish? So shall it be. I wish for you peace and tranquility. With all my heart I pray my decision grants you that (and me (;" ) All my love, I miss the feeling of super nova. XOXO Rocks Twin

I was thinking Arfur, I must have known you for more than ten years now.

Do you mind posting on Sol?

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, I hope they get sorted soon.

Oh and post more often, you're one of the nicest guys I've met online.

xx
Thank you Viki 33 ;) I appreciate how you have indulged my * :bawlin: :doomed: :leer: :gigglesnshit: :paranoid: :shake head: :oops: :shoot: over the years. I think it was 2008 news of the world got shut down? Ten years easily now.

Those where not troubles, that was the entertaining part between the troubles. A few friends/family tore down the high walls I built since childhood. Got strong foundations. Just need to rebuild my city in the way I have conceived.

"nice? i'm not nice. I am the most terrifying creature in this wood. Come with me and you will see, everybody runs away from me." The Gruffilo

Hope all is well with you and family x

Aye Vicki33 and now I'm Vicks(44)

Eleven years since I joined Sol, there were some good laughs on there and plenty of arguments.

I never once saw you taking part in any arguments, you have a good heart Arfur and like I said, a nice man.

Me and my family are doing fine, I hope yours are doing okay as well.

Take care. xx
Vicky

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:45 am

McAz wrote:STILL cut off - now with power interruptions. :grrrrr:

Free yet? You’ve been cut off for so long! Still stocked up with food and everything?
NastyNickers

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:42 am

Do not Panic the "Fly Boys " have got it under control

A loaded up Chinook Helicopter will be delivering supplies Later today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-43285331
Snookerballs

Postby Text » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:43 am

Snookerballs wrote:

WTG, boys! :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Major » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:53 am

Do not stand under a low flying Chinook or you will think you are in hell, noise can be frightening to some snowflakes.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:08 pm

Major wrote:Do not stand under a low flying Chinook or you will think you are in hell, noise can be frightening to some snowflakes.

shut up.

Postby Snookerballs » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Major wrote:Do not stand under a low flying Chinook or you will think you are in hell, noise can be frightening to some snowflakes.

Thats why its going there to battle the problem of Snow !!! :roll:
Snookerballs

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:46 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

Free yet? You’ve been cut off for so long! Still stocked up with food and everything?

First deliveries today - free at last. Thanks for your concern. :cheers:
McAz

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:53 pm

McAz wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Yay! Thank god for that!
How long was it? A week?
NastyNickers

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:57 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
McAz wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Yay! Thank god for that!
How long was it? A week?

Six days thereabouts - we would have been okay till Wednesday but it was cutting it a bit fine.
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Snookerballs wrote:

This is what the army should be respected for!
Rockstar

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms