If You Lot.......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: If You Lot.......

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:01 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
calitom wrote:Mick---I am not a big fan of lumpia.But I enjoy some of the other filipino food.
What does your wife cook for you? Are u in domestic food bliss?
Also--do you still work as a welder?
I still work and Im older than you.

Do you actually read and retain stuff Tom?
Actually daft question as obviously not.

maybe he's trolling micky? :dunno:

Postby Star » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:06 am

Omg Mick, and you wonder why you get trolled.
I am sure he does all this for shits n giggles.
Nobody can be that thick, can they??? :ooer:
Star

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:29 am

Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Want to think I'm racist then permaban me and have done with it if you think I'm so bad for this whiter than white forum after some of the shit I've seen go down on here........

I'm surprised no one has picked you apart for this.

Whiter than white?

And you say you ain't a racist? :pointlaugh:

Oh Rocky, stop being so pedantic.... ‘whiter than white’ is just a saying meaning can do nothing wrong, morally correct etc...... nothing to do with skin colour or racism! :slap:
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:58 am

Poca wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Want to think I'm racist then permaban me and have done with it if you think I'm so bad for this whiter than white forum after some of the shit I've seen go down on here........

Whiter than white?

Oh Rocky, stop being so pedantic.... ‘whiter than white’ is just a saying meaning can do nothing wrong, morally correct etc...... nothing to do with skin colour or racism! :slap:

I'm glad someone can see it pokes thanks, so either Rocky see's everything as potentially racist or he's just a bit thick........ :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:00 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Poca wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Whiter than white?

I'm glad someone can see it pokes thanks, so either Rocky see's everything as potentially racist or he's just a bit thick........ :roll:

He tries to act a little whiter than white sometimes... bless! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:01 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Poca wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Whiter than white?

English isn’t his first language (although he speaks it better than you) so the phrase is probably unfamiliar to him...
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:10 am

Poca wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Whiter than white?

It was tongue in cheek FFS.... :trollface:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:12 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Poca wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Whiter than white?

English isn’t his first language (although he speaks it better than you) so the phrase is probably unfamiliar to him...

Don't go all 'holier than thou'....

Oh wait Micky could have used the above too... :leer:
Rockstar

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:15 am

Rockstar wrote:
Poca wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Whiter than white?

Hmmm!!.... I get you may not have understood the phrase, no big deal :thumbsup:

What I do like about you Rocky is your ability to laugh at yourself, a nice trait to have..... remember those ’Mowgli’ days?.... you took it how it was intended! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Rockstar » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Poca wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Poca wrote:
Rockstar wrote:I'm surprised no one has picked you apart for this.

Whiter than white?

Hmmm!!.... I get you may not have understood the phrase, no big deal :thumbsup:

What I do like about you Rocky is your ability to laugh at yourself, a nice trait to have..... remember those ’Mowgli’ days?.... you took it how it was intended! :laughing:

You may choose to believe whatever you wish to..I am not going to defend myself against how I troll the fuck out of Micky...

Some days back I told him the textbook definition of racism was not wanting to be blown up by a Islamic bomber or words to that effect. The one braincell Micky never dared to engage me until Red Oktober came to his rescue...

I am not bothered that Micky refers to Muslims as ragheads and whatnot...I am not bothered by Mowgli stuff at all...I have said this before the day anonymous people started to bother me or affect me is the day I leave forums for good. :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:24 pm

You seem like an intelligent person Rocky so why waste that intelligence on being a wankstain arrogant troll........... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Puzzler » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Poca wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Whiter than white?

And here’s a classic display of WHITE KNIGHTING :pmsl: :pmsl: Still, nasty vindictive trolls must stick together.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Mickyboy wrote:You seem like an intelligent person Rocky so why waste that intelligence on being a wankstain arrogant troll........... :dunno:

I’ve had more intelligent shites than that cunt, Micky.
Puzzler

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:You seem like an intelligent person Rocky so why waste that intelligence on being a wankstain arrogant troll........... :dunno:

I’ve had more intelligent shites than that cunt, Micky.

:gigglesnshit:
Mickyboy

Postby Major » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Micky sure livens the place up.

One gold star.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms