Scientists admit they have created the perfect twat

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Scientists admit they have created the perfect twat

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Deans ego has even got him trying to tell me which threads I can post on now the pathetic twat......... :pmsl:

Dean has nothing else in his life

Postby Star » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Star wrote:
Guest wrote:Viper/Dox or Puzzler

I don’t think it’s any of those characters :mrgreen:

Guest aka Scottie21, sjwales, misawa(who regularly posts pro ISIS and anti Kurd/Yazidi/Shia shite on DS)and their buttbuddies post far more throughout the day than I do.

I get trolled on a thread even when I don't post Puzzler lol....u couldn't make it up....... :gigglesnshit:

Actually Micky,this time I wasn’t thinking it was you.
Star

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Deans ego has even got him trying to tell me which threads I can post on now the pathetic twat......... :pmsl:

Who the fuck does the wannabe mod little prick think he is :shake head: :off head: :pmsl: . He wants to be king troll but that’s the only status he’ll ever have. Imagine that, so desperate to be liked he has to troll like a performing seal for his ‘fans’ :pmsl:
Puzzler

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:35 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Deans ego has even got him trying to tell me which threads I can post on now the pathetic twat......... :pmsl:

Who the fuck does the wannabe mod little prick think he is :shake head: :off head: :pmsl: . He wants to be king troll but that’s the only status he’ll ever have. Imagine that, so desperate to be liked he has to troll like a performing seal for his ‘fans’ :pmsl:

All I want to do is to be able to post normally about woteva Puz, but he's like an annoying insect and just wont leave me alone but I don't reply to him anymore mate......
Mickyboy

Postby Puzzler » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:38 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

All I want to do is to be able to post normally about woteva Puz, but he's like an annoying insect and just wont leave me alone but I don't reply to him anymore mate......

That’s why I had to put him on ignore, you’re spot on pal he’s like a wasp, buzzing round when you just want some peace. Best idea I think is to just put all him and his little cronies on ignore. They are sick in the head :off head:
Puzzler

Postby Star » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Put him on ignore and don’t look at his posts.
Star

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

no micky, you just name-check him everywhere. he rules you & it's hilarious.

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Don't think so.........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Don't think so.........

yes you do & yes he does. you are old enough to be his dad ffs & he's got you jumping & dancing to his tune. you can't go a single day here without talking about him. you've no idea how hilarious it is, old son.

Postby Major » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:18 pm

My money is on Snookerballz.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:36 pm

Speaking of perfect twats, how are you today Major?

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Scientists could have saved themselves some time and just researched Dogs :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Guest wrote:Scientists could have saved themselves some time and just researched Dogs :cuppaT:

Dean is a prime example of a dirty twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms