The what are you wearing thread?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The what are you wearing thread?

Postby VelvetCat » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:45 pm

I'm hoping it warms up a bit as I'm going shopping in Brum on Saturday and I do not want to wear my padded coat as I'm sick of it and it will be too warm walking round the Bull Ring.

Hoping to be able to wear my biker jacket for the first time this year.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Text » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:48 pm

McAz wrote:
Canary wrote:
McAz wrote:
Canary wrote:You kidding me, Macca ? :thud:

If deciding to 1)dress up warmly ... versus 2)be cold but look glamorous ....... NO contest!

Besides which, let's face it, when you get a helluva cold thru not dressing warmly, and start sneezing, it's hardly a good look ffs. :again?:

The choices were between warm (but common) and "not quite so warm" (but smart) - some things are worth sacrifices. :snooty:

It's common sense to choose 'warm but common'. :snooty:
You are full of mischief, Macca. What are we gonna do with ya? :wubbers:

Just trying to give the place some class -

it's an uphill struggle. :gigglesnshit:
It is, when you spend your time ''pushing it uphill'', Macca ! :yikes:

That was what's-his-face's very graphic description of homosexual recreational activity. > >
"i hear YOU pushit uphill, ya turdy pomyhook ...lol" >

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45787&p=1400004&sid=f473de0dd3a41542d7d68152ba2cd2c2#p1400004

Gosh! :yikes: :thud:
Text

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:54 pm

Canary wrote:
McAz wrote:
Canary wrote:
McAz wrote:
Canary wrote:You kidding me, Macca ? :thud:

If deciding to 1)dress up warmly ... versus 2)be cold but look glamorous ....... NO contest!

Besides which, let's face it, when you get a helluva cold thru not dressing warmly, and start sneezing, it's hardly a good look ffs. :again?:

The choices were between warm (but common) and "not quite so warm" (but smart) - some things are worth sacrifices. :snooty:

It's common sense to choose 'warm but common'. :snooty:
You are full of mischief, Macca. What are we gonna do with ya? :wubbers:

Just trying to give the place some class -

it's an uphill struggle. :gigglesnshit:
It is, when you spend your time ''pushing it uphill'', Macca ! :yikes:

That was what's-his-face's very graphic description of homosexual recreational activity. > >
"i hear YOU pushit uphill, ya turdy pomyhook ...lol" >

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45787&p=1400004&sid=f473de0dd3a41542d7d68152ba2cd2c2#p1400004

Gosh! :yikes: :thud:

Poor old duffer, he pines for his army cadet days when bivouacking and bumsex were whitiz favourite pastimes and projects his fantasies onto others. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Text » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:55 pm

:pmsl: :pmsl:
Text

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Nucks wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:A well worn in b-day suit! :leer: :laughing:

I hope you ironed out the wrinkles first. :gigglesnshit:

:kinell: Bollocks I never look in the mirror that long. At least not within 3 ft. That reminds me, where did I put that iron? Front door key :dunno: Oh, ironing board? Just checked :dunno: Ach a towel on the ground. Fk forgot to put machine on :brickwall:
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:21 pm

Did get a brand january sales. Was going to get a leather jacket £80 not on sale. Whent to West something, something West? An excellent red shirt all cotton, well made and thick. Weather at 2 deg wouldn't concern me wearing it. A short sleeve shirt and jacket. Total £75.

First time january sale :yess:
art0hur0moh

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:23 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Did get a brand january sales. Was going to get a leather jacket £80 not on sale. Whent to West something, something West? An excellent red shirt all cotton, well made and thick. Weather at 2 deg wouldn't concern me wearing it. A short sleeve shirt and jacket. Total £75.

Westfield?
Dean

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Dean wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Did get a brand january sales. Was going to get a leather jacket £80 not on sale. Whent to West something, something West? An excellent red shirt all cotton, well made and thick. Weather at 2 deg wouldn't concern me wearing it. A short sleeve shirt and jacket. Total £75.

Westfield?

Don't think so. Emblem looks a bit like a dinosaur before it became an ostrige. I will just check.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:29 pm

I was wrong Jack Wills. Impressed with the quality! Need boots now. Rockport hands down!
art0hur0moh

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:32 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:I was wrong Jack Wills. Impressed with the quality! Need boots now. Rockport hands down!

Ahhh the pheasant in a top hat.
NastyNickers

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:48 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:I was wrong Jack Wills. Impressed with the quality! Need boots now. Rockport hands down!

Ahhh the pheasant in a top hat.

So thats what it is. Been baffled since I got it! Cheers SN
art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:22 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
You know how you always have a go at peeps for trolling poor jra? :roll: You're doing exactly the same and more, every time JP posts your over him like a virus.
Not keen on JP but look in a fucking mirror snidey cow.

The difference being JRA hasn't done anything to anyone to deserve trolling. JP however was a cunt to me so he gets everything he deserves.

Except that’s a great big fib. You were pretty much gunning for JP from the moment you joined dogs.
It’s all in your post history.

You could say the exact same thing about you gunning for Goodwife as soon as she joined. All your talk of staying out of things is Bollocks and your post history shows that too. Snide is what you were. At least you’re not even trying to hide it now.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:38 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
You know how you always have a go at peeps for trolling poor jra? :roll: You're doing exactly the same and more, every time JP posts your over him like a virus.

The difference being JRA hasn't done anything to anyone to deserve trolling. JP however was a cunt to me so he gets everything he deserves.

Except that’s a great big fib. You were pretty much gunning for JP from the moment you joined dogs.

You could say the exact same thing about you gunning for Goodwife as soon as she joined. All your talk of staying out of things is Bollocks and your post history shows that too. Snide is what you were. At least you’re not even trying to hide it now.

the only bollocks here is your post :roll: GW loves an argument and has been a snide shitstirrer since she started posting here. Loads of people have said the same thing and they can't all be wrong can they?

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:38 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

If I’m not hiding my snide is it really snide in the first place?

NastyNickers

Postby dis » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:49 pm

Black tights, purple cord shorts, a purple t shirt and a black jumper.
dis

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms