Have you met anyone here?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Have you met anyone here?

Postby Vam » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:04 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Come again? :ooer: What unwise photo?

I can't seem to do right for doing wrong here today! :gigglesnshit:

your burns supper one, with the gift. :smilin: i alerted vicks & she took it down for you. you might be a giant pita but you deserve privacy & not having the loons knowing your personal info.

leave the axe at home ... :shake head:

Ahhh okay - thanks for that :thumbsup:

I should have known..... :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Vicky » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:04 am

Kizzie wrote:
Vicks wrote:How would Vam know what guest you are?

It's like posting a picture of a hundred people wearing balaclavas and expecting someone to recognise you.

when I first joined It always made my head hurt when people seem to know what guest is who. then realised they cannot possibly be 100% sure as anyone could make a post look like someone else's anyway.

Now I just ignore those posts

Even we can sure who the guests are sometimes and we have access to IP addresses.

I only really check the IPS of the really nasty posts.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:10 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Come again? :ooer: What unwise photo?

I can't seem to do right for doing wrong here today! :gigglesnshit:

your burns supper one, with the gift. :smilin: i alerted vicks & she took it down for you. you might be a giant pita but you deserve privacy & not having the loons knowing your personal info.

leave the axe at home ... :shake head:

Ahhh okay - thanks for that :thumbsup:

I should have known..... :gigglesnshit:

vicks may have actually done the hard work but yes, you should have known. :snooty: :laughing:

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Vam wrote:Goes without saying that some people here have an open invitation to come over for a visit any time they like :smilin: They know who they are...

I knew there was a reason for joining the coven! Packing a bag as we speak. :gigglesnshit:

:wubbers:
NastyNickers

Postby Kizzie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Talking about holidays, my son texts me to take me to their place in Spain for a holiday for my 60th this mth.
One, my passport run out in Dec.
Two, cannot leave my dog in kennels as he is unvaccinated.
So missed out there. BUT going to spend the week with them in Glasgow instead, So that will be lovely, providing the hyper one behaves himself. :canny: Hmmm we will see.
Kizzie

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Kizzie wrote:

It's like posting a picture of a hundred people wearing balaclavas and expecting someone to recognise you.

when I first joined It always made my head hurt when people seem to know what guest is who. then realised they cannot possibly be 100% sure as anyone could make a post look like someone else's anyway.

I can recognise certain guests sometimes. They have specific ways of referring to posters, or little quirks that stand out.
NastyNickers

Postby Kizzie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:23 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Kizzie wrote:

I can recognise certain guests sometimes. They have specific ways of referring to posters, or little quirks that stand out.

Sometimes I think "Aha I know who you are" but then think maybe they are trying to put the blame of a post onto someone else. So try not to think too much about guest posts. I like guest posting but only reply to those who chat or discuss properly rather than throwing insults, same as members really. There is someone posting on the DS thread at the moment that I would never interact with. So much anger all the time :kinell:
Kizzie

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Kizzie wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Kizzie wrote:

Sometimes I think "Aha I know who you are" but then think maybe they are trying to put the blame of a post onto someone else. So try not to think too much about guest posts. I like guest posting but only reply to those who chat or discuss properly rather than throwing insults, same as members really. There is someone posting on the DS thread at the moment that I would never interact with. So much anger all the time :kinell:

Oh I don’t even try to guess if they are a member or not. I don’t think the ones I recognise are members. I can just tell them apart from other guests (mostly for good reasons, there’s a handful of guests I really like).

I’m trying to be better behaved. Sometimes I reckon being a cunt is catching.
NastyNickers

Postby Lambert » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:27 pm

I haven't and won't.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:22 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Kizzie wrote:

Oh I don’t even try to guess if they are a member or not. I don’t think the ones I recognise are members. I can just tell them apart from other guests (mostly for good reasons, there’s a handful of guests I really like).

I’m trying to be better behaved. Sometimes I reckon being a cunt is catching.

Who the hell are the good guests?

We're all cowardly proxied up anonymous shit stirrers after all

Who are you on DS?

Postby measurer » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:05 pm

The good guests are those who come on purely to have a laugh and not troll anyone to death. There are a few.
measurer

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Vam wrote:Goes without saying that some people here have an open invitation to come over for a visit any time they like :smilin: They know who they are...

I'll take you up on that offer :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Lambert wrote:I haven't and won't.

Just put your signature on the screen sir...

You never know :trollface:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:24 pm

Stooo wrote:

sleeping dogs in the sun, you could have a new logo. :wubbers:

Postby Back in the uk » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:34 pm

Stooo wrote:

Get her pumped!!!!
Back in the uk

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms