Dashcam Evidence

Just awful stuff

Re: Dashcam Evidence

Postby Major » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:17 am

I am NOT surprised at all Micky.

I am not a stranger to getting grief and shrug it off, you have no idea how much I laff at the poor unfortunate souls. McAz, Guest, Snookerballs I have led by the nose for ages laffin my duck off

You say "unsavoury", I say it is mostly my HONEST view when I scribe something but not always.

I was hoping and obtained a bit of useful info but the resident troll aerosols were intent on wrecking this thread.

Like you Micky, I would like a section for a good debate without the hoi polloi spoiling it.

LET ME BE CLEAR,
I AM ONLY INTERESED IN THE VERY BEST FOR MY KIND OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NEEDY AND ENTITLED, WHITE BRITS COME FIRST, SECOND AND THIRD, I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FROG FOR ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST MY ISLAND, SCROUNGES FROM IT, WANTS TO GIVE OUR WEALTH AWAY TO SCROUNGERS, ANTI BRITS, PC BRIGADE, FORUN AID, I COULD GO ON BUT YOU GET MY DRIFT.

Never lick ass Micky, be true to yourself.

I appreciate loyally Micky as you know.

Good luck.

Going out for lunch sune.
Major
Twat.

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:24 am

Major wrote:I am NOT surprised at all Micky.

I am not a stranger to getting grief and shrug it off, you have no idea how much I laff at the poor unfortunate souls. McAz, Guest, Snookerballs I have led by the nose for ages laffin my duck off

You say "unsavoury", I say it is mostly my HONEST view when I scribe something but not always.

I was hoping and obtained a bit of useful info but the resident troll aerosols were intent on wrecking this thread.

Like you Micky, I would like a section for a good debate without the hoi polloi spoiling it.

LET ME BE CLEAR,
I AM ONLY INTERESED IN THE VERY BEST FOR MY KIND OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NEEDY AND ENTITLED, WHITE BRITS COME FIRST, SECOND AND THIRD, I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FROG FOR ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST MY ISLAND, SCROUNGES FROM IT, WANTS TO GIVE OUR WEALTH AWAY TO SCROUNGERS, ANTI BRITS, PC BRIGADE, FORUN AID, I COULD GO ON BUT YOU GET MY DRIFT.

Good luck.

I've never said this to you before bcos I always thought you were just a strong patriot but you really are extremely racist, and just bcos someone is another colour it doesn't make them any less human, and its not about giving away our wealth, its about helping your fellow man or woman, although some do take the piss, and if you do want to post on this form do it in the news section where you're less likely to get trolled.........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 am

Major wrote:I am NOT surprised at all Micky.

LET ME BE CLEAR,

Good luck.

Where does that leave Sir Lenry Henry?

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:30 am

Major wrote:Like you Micky, I would like a section for a good debate without the hoi polloi spoiling it.

LET ME BE CLEAR,

Then stop trolling and spamming the place with shite like this - it's simple starbold, just like you. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Avon Barksdale » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Major wrote:Dashcam video of a controversial police pat-down on a female driver has been released.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z58zrgDpV4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anyone falsely accuses someone of a crime which is proven to be a lie should be jailed in most cases IMHO.

How you say???

I keep saying I will have a dash cam but never get around to it, dunno which one to get.

It's not Bad Lieutenant creepy but a pat down for a routine traffic stop seems a little shady. Would the police officer pursued the same course of action with a man?

I think the decision to clear him was correct though but it seems borderline in my opinion.
Avon Barksdale

Previous

Return to Really Crap Threads