Another Useless Single Mother

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Another Useless Single Mother

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:38 am

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Major wrote:A single mother desperate to get her violent six-year-old daughter under control was finally able to take charge thanks to the help of an expert child psychologist.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z599aS5P00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The mother is a waste of space, it says it all that she cannot control her child, you can see similar around you in supermarkets and cafes. loads of times.
Expert child psychologist my arse, she is probably single without bairns like social service twacks,no REAL experience themselves.

How would you control such a brat.

I wouldn't have had such a brat :dunno:
And no way am I clicking that link.

Not really your speciality this thread...

oh come on

no need to be so relentless in every thread

as for raising children, mine was practically raised by wolves (well a jack russell and a siamese cat) and she's turned out so amazingly well that I'm worried that I can't be this lucky - I know nurture plays a part, but nature is such a huge thing that is simply down to the luck of the draw

I know she’s your mate so you have to say something, but there’s no point. I’m not gonna change my mind because you said something. You’ve had your say, fair play.

I don't expect you to change your mind, and I usually keep out of it as I like you too, but I dunno, that just touched a nerve with me I guess
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Major wrote:A single mother desperate to get her violent six-year-old daughter under control was finally able to take charge thanks to the help of an expert child psychologist.

The mother is a waste of space, it says it all that she cannot control her child, you can see similar around you in supermarkets and cafes. loads of times.
Expert child psychologist my arse, she is probably single without bairns like social service twacks,no REAL experience themselves.

I wouldn't have had such a brat :dunno:
And no way am I clicking that link.

Not really your speciality this thread...

oh come on

no need to be so relentless in every thread

as for raising children, mine was practically raised by wolves (well a jack russell and a siamese cat) and she's turned out so amazingly well that I'm worried that I can't be this lucky - I know nurture plays a part, but nature is such a huge thing that is simply down to the luck of the draw

I know she’s your mate so you have to say something, but there’s no point. I’m not gonna change my mind because you said something. You’ve had your say, fair play.

Change your mind about what? What exactly is your gripe with Vam? Has she offended you other than her replies in response to your posts to her?

Postby Dean » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Dean

Postby Major » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:

your own mother failed quite badly, starbold, look how you turned out.

You are not supposed to make references to members family.
Mind you, you are mod protected.
Major
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms