Friday Night Bollocks

A right load of bollocks...

Friday Night Bollocks

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Rockstar wrote:Even when women are being nice to each other...they keep on mentioning bullshit,able to hold the corner against so and so...Such shallow persona in our midst....

Even Vam’s post alluded to her frequent flounces, as if she’s bullied or something... :roll:
Dean

Re: Wonder Women!

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:51 pm

dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I was fine yesterday, then I made this post, got a migraine and have been out of action since :grrrrr: I must be allergic to being nice or something.

I’d like to add JJ. She’s is smart and funny, ran rings around Hunter and isn’t afraid of going against the grain. Another that can definitely hold her own.

Aw nae luck. My head has been sore all day, sickening sore. Painkillers don’t even touch it....probably because I’ve got the Wonder Woman theme tune stuck in my head.

I hope you feel better soon.

I had Botox last Saturday so I know my darks days will be over soon, for a while. I have no idea what the woman woman theme tune is, Thank fuck. I hate Wonder Woman and superman really. :gigglesnshit:

Thank you, you too beaut :wubbers:
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:54 pm

Sorry.

Changed it for the opening credits.
Last edited by dis on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dis

Postby Rockstar » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Even when women are being nice to each other...they keep on mentioning bullshit,able to hold the corner against so and so...Such shallow persona in our midst....

Even Vam’s post alluded to her frequent flounces, as if she’s bullied or something... :roll:

To borrow her words,

You have the perception and insight to sniff out bullshit from a kilometre away. :laughing: :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:55 pm

dis wrote:

Sorry.

Below the belt.
Rockstar

Postby dis » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Rockstar wrote:
dis wrote:

Sorry.

Below the belt.

:mrgreen:

It’s actually not as bad as I remember it.
dis

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:59 pm

Linda Carter had a cracking set of knockers on her. She’s still no Gal Gadot though... :snooty:
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:57 pm

It was nice to see Vam giving people credit... Shows who can be the bigger person. Yet nobody mentioned her in their praise :shake head:

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:It was nice to see Vam giving people credit... Shows who can be the bigger person. Yet nobody mentioned her in their praise :shake head:

What is there to praise?
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:15 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Shitheads get treated like shitheads, it’s not fucking rocket science and it doesn’t matter what gender you are.

great to see your beach holiday is really chilling you out :pmsl:

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:16 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:It was nice to see Vam giving people credit... Shows who can be the bigger person. Yet nobody mentioned her in their praise :shake head:

What is there to praise?

I like her, you should lay off her a bit.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:

What is there to praise?

I’m more than happy to. The last 3 days she has had a go at me first... it’s almost like she loves the attention...
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Vam wrote:The 'Coven Massive' of course! :cool:
Fran, Nic, Hobbsy, Mash, Cleo, among others - all vivacious, talented, astute, charismatic, rational ladies, with something about them. Not forgetting the perception and insight to sniff out bullshit from a kilometre away. Most of all, they're always up for a laugh.

Plus...

Pokes - we've been known to intermittently snap at each other, sure :gigglesnshit: Every time I think I've figured her out, she still manages to surprise me - and always in a good way :smilin:

Dis - can only ever be 'Wee Ditz' to me. Off-the-wall eccentricity just naturally flows out of her. I read her posts wide-eyed :gigglesnshit: Especially when she goes off at tangents, to post about things like finding a hairband wrapped around a bag of demerara sugar, as though that's a perfectly normal everyday thing. Her fashion choices often bemuse me :ooer: and I swear I read her posts with a Scottish accent going on in my head. Can never get enough of ditz dis!

Nucks - hard to beat this lady for fabulous wordplay and razor sharp wit. She routinely has me falling about with laughter. But don't let the fab one-liners fool ya. Nucks is highly observant and perceptive - very little gets past her. And she'll often inject a little humour to try and diffuse a potentially explosive forum ruck. Which can only be a good thing, right? :thumbsup:

I've often been asked what keeps me here.... ^^^ They do.

Plus 3 other people who merit a separate post from me....

Is that the only way you can be "nice" to women by having digs at the same time?

did you not notice others being genuinely nice :dunno:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:

What is there to praise?

I’m more than happy to. The last 3 days she has had a go at me first... it’s almost like she loves the attention...

Oh shut ya face :mrgreen: She only has to post once and your on it like a rash you lying shit. Same with all your targets.

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:

What is there to praise?

Oh shut ya face :mrgreen: She only has to post once and your on it like a rash you lying shit. Same with all your targets.

If you’re actually interested in the facts, take a look at her posts and mine at the start of each day, and see who instigates the arguing. If you’re not interested and are just trolling, good lad... :thumbsup:
Dean

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms