HAS SPRING SPRUNG YET OR WHAT?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: HAS SPRING SPRUNG YET OR WHAT?

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:24 pm

Nice thread etc but why does this Canary burd always seem to post so LOUD? :doomed: An avalanche of words when fewer would suffice. Is she always this hyper and excitable?

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:Got any nice spring pix you wish to share, be my guest ....

You want pictures of my legs? :ooer:

:wubbers:

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Guest wrote:Nice thread etc but why does this Canary burd always seem to post so LOUD? :doomed: An avalanche of words when fewer would suffice. Is she always this hyper and excitable?

tourettes
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Text » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:38 pm

Guest wrote:Nice thread etc but why does this Canary burd always seem to post so LOUD? :doomed: An avalanche of words when fewer would suffice. Is she always this hyper and excitable?

Just lively, that's all.
Thanks for the feedback, it will be taken on board for future threads (apart from the next one!)
Text

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:02 am

That'd be telling, my friend, that'd be telling

Postby Text » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:23 pm

March is such a busy month - mothers day, spring budget, equinox, good friday, easter, clocks going forward, end of fiscal year, big sports events ... :yikes:

A nice google photo and a nice painting of a spring garden.

Will anyone be pruning or planting?
Text

Postby Cleopatra » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Probably the best season out of the four. Lighter mornings, lighter evenings, longer days on the way, spring sunshine, flowers, blossom and Easter. I love the Easter stories, even though I'm not religious and I much prefer Easter-time to Christmas. :Swing: We need an Easter smilie.
Cleopatra

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Probably the best season out of the four. Lighter mornings, lighter evenings, longer days on the way, spring sunshine, flowers, blossom and Easter. I love the Easter stories, even though I'm not religious and I much prefer Easter-time to Christmas. :Swing: We need an Easter smilie.

Something nailed to a cross you mean? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:Probably the best season out of the four. Lighter mornings, lighter evenings, longer days on the way, spring sunshine, flowers, blossom and Easter. I love the Easter stories, even though I'm not religious and I much prefer Easter-time to Christmas. :Swing: We need an Easter smilie.

Who knows with this one?

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Who knows with this one?

Big Fat Frosty

Postby Keyser » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:13 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Who knows with this one?

Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:27 am

The wind out there is biting!
I hope Stooo put on more than a pair of shorts today or his little knees will be knocking.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Vicky » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:08 am

Stooo wrote:

Vicky

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms