Question For Admin.......

A right load of bollocks...

Question For Admin.......

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:00 am

I'm not moaning or attention seeking woteva anyone might think, but I do have an important question to ask.......

We're all aware this is a privately owned forum, but surely there are guidelines in place as to what content is acceptable.......or are there.....

To give you an example of what I believe isn't acceptable, and again this isn't a trolling post, but just to use him as an example........

Is Dean allowed to say whatever he likes no matter how personally offensive he may be for someone, for instance calling me a wifebeater or calling Puzzler a paedophile, and yes admin may say it's only words on a screen, but to the person he's aiming his vitriol at his comments can be deeply offensive.....(cue snowflake etc :roll:)

So please tell me admin, can Dean for example say what he likes bcos apparently he does it with 'humour' without fear of a ban anymore, but nobody else can cross the line without copping one.........I'm not saying at all that Deans posts should be encouraged, but he seems completely unmoderated and able to spout woteva vile poison and lies he likes........ :dunno:
Mickyboy

Re: Question For Admin.......

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:03 am

Again? Really?
Junglejayne

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:04 am

Junglejayne wrote:Again? Really?

Yes really......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:05 am

starbold told the forum you shit in someone's bed & he's still here.

vam called mcaz a bum chum & she's still here.

you threatened to kill stooo's family & shoot other people & you're still here.

puzzles calls dean & mcaz terrorist sympathisers & he's still here.

i don't understand your point, micky?

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:08 am

Junglejayne wrote:Again? Really?

friday attention seeking again, i can't believe how quickly it's come round.

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:21 am

Guest wrote:starbold told the forum you shit in someone's bed & he's still here.

What Dean said is grounds for defamation, imo the other stuff isn't that's the point, and it's about what's tolerable and what isn't, and telling someone they're a wifebeater or a paedophile isn't........
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:22 am

Mickyboy wrote:I'm not moaning or attention seeking woteva anyone might think, but I do have an important question to ask.......

We're all aware this is a privately owned forum, but surely there are guidelines in place as to what content is acceptable.......or are there.....

To give you an example of what I believe isn't acceptable, and again this isn't a trolling post, but just to use him as an example........

Is Dean allowed to say whatever he likes no matter how personally offensive he may be for someone, for instance calling me a wifebeater or calling Puzzler a paedophile, and yes admin may say it's only words on a screen, but to the person he's aiming his vitriol at his comments can be deeply offensive.....(cue snowflake etc :roll:)

So please tell me admin, can Dean for example say what he likes bcos apparently he does it with 'humour' without fear of a ban anymore, but nobody else can cross the line without copping one.........I'm not saying at all that Deans posts should be encouraged, but he seems completely unmoderated and able to spout woteva vile poison and lies he likes........ :dunno:

How many times do you need telling? I’m a forum legend so can do as I please, you’re a nobody so you can’t. It’s really that simple, lad...
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:23 am

Micky it's a forum of anonymous entities with some having chosen to reveal parts or all of their real life persona's, that was their choice.

By and large though most people are insulting or abusing non existent people as neither are rarely like their cyberselves in real life.

So yes I think anyone should be able to say anything to anyone on this site as long as it doesn't break the code of revealing real life information of another poster or posting visual material which normal people would find offensive.

You yourself have advocated against people being offended for little or no reason, now you are doing the exact same thing.

I take a decent amount of flak, well I did until others realised I only want to reply or retailiate when I fancy it, when I don't I just go away and think no more of it - there are no prizes issued here for having the last word, so don't try.

When I return it's moved on, no one really cares about 'personal' abuse except the person it's aimed at, so do as I do or leave - they're the options.

The success of this entire forum is based on minimal admin interference and rules, thats the way it should always be, like they say 'If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen' :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:23 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I'm not moaning or attention seeking woteva anyone might think, but I do have an important question to ask.......

How many times do you need telling? I’m a forum legend so can do as I please, you’re a nobody so you can’t. It’s really that simple, lad...

That may be so Dean, but Mick offered to beat the shit out of you and you flounced. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:26 am

Dean wrote:

Yeah ok child........ :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:27 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Yeah ok child........ :roll:

You know who would start a thread like this? A snowflake! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:33 am

micky, have you found a room to rent yet?

Postby Star » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:39 am

You do set yourself up for being trolled Micky.
Dean can say what he wants when he wants and doesn’t give a shit to anyone he upsets.
You’ve known him on forums longer than I have Micky, so why do this again & again.
Star

Postby Kat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:55 am

Mucky i agree with what star has posted you have been around forums years as we all have .you know how it works .yes it can be upsetting .when posters say stuff that's not true .remember many have left .and come back .this thread will become big why cos it's dogs
Kat

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:27 am

Guest wrote:starbold told the forum you shit in someone's bed & he's still here.

I don't believe you :gigglesnshit:
Cleopatra

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms