Question For Admin.......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Question For Admin.......

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:16 pm

McAz wrote:There was a time when one forum went to war with another. Now that the only one that matters is Dogs we go to war with ourselves. All a bit daft really. :snooty:

For once mac I'm in complete agreement it really is daft.........
Mickyboy

Postby Vam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:30 pm

McAz wrote:There was a time when one forum went to war with another. Now that the only one that matters is Dogs we go to war with ourselves. All a bit daft really. :snooty:

:mrgreen: ... ^^^ that, coming from the person who approves of, enables and even actively encourages "open and honest trolling" here.

Just more empty, worthless words from a pompous, hypocritical windbag :woteva:
Vam

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Vam wrote:

:mrgreen: ... ^^^ that, coming from the person who approves of, enables and even actively encourages "open and honest trolling" here.

Just more empty, worthless words from a pompous, hypocritical windbag :woteva:

Well I agree with you too actually Vam bcos mac has said that he admired open and honest trolling so you're being rather a hypocrite I'd say actually mac.........
Mickyboy

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:49 pm

You have to make allowances for aziz lately - he's usually the vile old cunt in the corner who trolls every atrocity going.

But now he's getting a bit of attention from Dumb and Dumber, he's got a spring in his step, and he's been trying too hard to fit in with them. Trying to add that childish 'edgy shock' thing to his posts. Like a forum version of dad dancing.

Looks like he might be having second thoughts though.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Red Okktober wrote:You have to make allowances for aziz lately - he's usually the vile old cunt in the corner who trolls every atrocity going.

But now he's getting a bit of attention from Dumb and Dumber, he's got a spring in his step, and he's been trying too hard to fit in with them. Trying to add that childish 'edgy shock' thing to his posts. Like a forum version of dad dancing.

He and GW have been gleefully egging Dean on.

It's been very strange.

Postby jp761 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:39 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vam wrote::ooer: ... Ok, just in case today's ban might have something to do with me this is probably a good time to clarify I didn't report him today. And to be absolutely clear, I didn't report him yesterday either.

No idea what's going on... :dunno:

Stop the act. :roll:

One of his posts in the dog thread is deleted and he is banned....Can you add 2plus2?

So much so for Dean to be protected. :thumbsup:

Atleast this way you will stop hassling Stooo off Dean's posts... :wink:

Not an act. I didn't report him either today or yesterday. Are you calling me a liar?

His shite really does pass me by these days. It barely even registers. Not my problem if he's still being all stalkerish around me :dunno:

You've been proven a liar before...So it wouldn't surprise me at all... :wink:

If it hardly registers by you,then I wonder why are the mods all uppity about it? :dunno:
Why didn't you just wait a while admin may give you some goss at some point, or mail them if you're that eager to know details.
jp761

Postby Star » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Afternoon JP, how’s life with you today?
Edit
Any gossip :laughing:
Star

Postby jp761 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Red Okktober wrote:You have to make allowances for aziz lately - he's usually the vile old cunt in the corner who trolls every atrocity going.

Imo he doesn't need to "troll", I had a couple of decent conversations with him a week or two ago and he seemed like a cool enough guy, a bit stubborn but the vast majority around here are on the stubborn side including myself. I still don't mind him.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Star wrote:Afternoon JP, how’s life with you today?
Edit
Afternoon Star, pretty good, the weather is gradually improving around here it feels quite hot but that will because we've had it so cold recently. It's still only 11 centigrade not exactly hot. :mrgreen:

No gossip worth talking about really. I mean I might have to pop down the local corner shop after looking in my cupboards. PDC Darts is on tonight I enjoy that.. coming from raucous Glasgow always a great atmosphere in the crowd. :mrgreen: Your day going ok?
jp761

Postby Vam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:04 pm

jp761 wrote:
Edit
Afternoon Star, pretty good, the weather is gradually improving around here it feels quite hot but that will because we've had it so cold recently. It's still only 11 centigrade not exactly hot. :mrgreen:

No gossip worth talking about really. I mean I might have to pop down the local corner shop after looking in my cupboards. PDC Darts is on tonight I enjoy that.. coming from raucous Glasgow always a great atmosphere in the crowd. :mrgreen: Your day going ok?

I don't think she meant that kind of gossip :pmsl: She's like a bloodhound, always sniffing out where any rucks might be going down. Notice how she immediately zeroed in on this thread...?
Vam

Postby Star » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:08 pm

jp761 wrote:
Edit

Been busy cleaning. My son is coming home for a cpl of days from Sunday, so it’s been a mad dash, getting
everywhere straight. :wink:
But other than that, oh I watched Micky in the audience of the Wright stuff :gigglesnshit:
Hope you enjoy the darts! :smilin:
Star

Postby Star » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:09 pm

Vam wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Edit

I don't think she meant that kind of gossip :pmsl: She's like a bloodhound, always sniffing out where any rucks might be going down. Notice how she immediately zeroed in on this thread...?

Don’t pretend you know anything about me Vam :snooty:
Star

Postby jp761 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:11 pm

Vam wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Edit

My gossip is boring, I thought she wanted Lucian style gossip I'm not off to Dubai just yet. :mrgreen: Whatever though I'll just answer a post how I want. I don't mind Star. I don't mind you.

Gossip around here speaks for itself if people bother to look hard enough no need to ask anyone really. :mrgreen: Well you might have to ask admin about deleted stuff but that's about it.
jp761

Postby Vam » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Star wrote:
Vam wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Edit

Don’t pretend you know anything about me Vam :snooty:

Only saying what I've noticed, Star :dunno:
Any sign of anything kicking off, or about to kick off, and there's your avi.
Vam

Postby Star » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:13 pm

I’m not interested in all the crap today, I had enough yesterday :laughing:
So day I’m taking a back seat.
Star

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms