Micky and Az

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Micky and Az

Postby measurer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:06 pm

MG2 wrote:
MesNLI wrote:
Hi Mg. Sorry ur private post has been put up, I was not online.
I accused her because twice someone has said this on the board - always a "guest", of course. Holly has seen it too. I said I didn't think it was you as we always got on, so when she started trying to bring Vam & I into an argument on here lastnight, I called her that to see what would happen. I hoped you'd contact me and you did - the reason I left that post for you.
I am of the same opinion as Cleo but wanted to kill the rumour it was you. GW couldn't lace ur boots!! And look at the pack of hungry hyenas jump - you have to laugh.
Hope all is well with you and don't be a stranger. I'm sure Stooo will reset ur pword if you want.

Take care and maybe speak to you soon. X

No problem, Mes and thank you x I created a new account as I'd lost my old email account from when I first joined.

Hi MG, just seeing ur post. Nice to see you back. I discussed the guest who was supposedly outing you here, with Holly. I told her that you and I got on well, and that it was rather a big turnaround for you, as we always got on. Then I had a chance to *prove* it wasn't you, and you responded! :yess:
So, someone has been coming over trying to set you up as the other person, you might have an idea of who it is. Not seen you in near two years but knew nothing had changed between us that would elicit such a change in demeanour. All good, 'tis sorted now. ;)
measurer

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:13 pm

:gigglesnshit:
Dean

Postby MG2 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:14 pm

measurer wrote:
MG2 wrote:
MesNLI wrote:
Hi Mg. Sorry ur private post has been put up, I was not online.
I accused her because twice someone has said this on the board - always a "guest", of course. Holly has seen it too. I said I didn't think it was you as we always got on, so when she started trying to bring Vam & I into an argument on here lastnight, I called her that to see what would happen. I hoped you'd contact me and you did - the reason I left that post for you.
I am of the same opinion as Cleo but wanted to kill the rumour it was you. GW couldn't lace ur boots!! And look at the pack of hungry hyenas jump - you have to laugh.
Hope all is well with you and don't be a stranger. I'm sure Stooo will reset ur pword if you want.

Take care and maybe speak to you soon. X

No problem, Mes and thank you x I created a new account as I'd lost my old email account from when I first joined.

Hi MG, just seeing ur post. Nice to see you back. I discussed the guest who was supposedly outing you here, with Holly. I told her that you and I got on well, and that it was rather a big turnaround for you, as we always got on. Then I had a chance to *prove* it wasn't you, and you responded! :yess:
So, someone has been coming over trying to set you up as the other person, you might have an idea of who it is. Not seen you in near two years but knew nothing had changed between us that would elicit such a change in demeanour. All good, 'tis sorted now. ;)

Well, they got a big dollop of egg on their faces! Again, thank you and now I will go and participate in some non warring threads. :cuppaT:
MG2

Postby dis » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:18 pm

It’s good to see you posting here again MG. :smilin:
dis

Postby MG2 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:21 pm

dis wrote:It’s good to see you posting here again MG. :smilin:

:wubbers:
MG2

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:28 pm