A Living Hell......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: A Living Hell......

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Dean wrote:Well it was fine until you logged in and caused all the trouble! I made a truce with Puzzler, same with Micky. All so you can have a bit of peace and get the forum back to normal... BUT OH NO! You had to force Micky to send you that abusive email, then make him call you names on the forum! Fucking bully... :shake head:

I had to get out of my pit at some time :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:56 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:I think he reached breaking point many years ago, Guest...

Even more reason not to needle the bloke and wind him up every day surely? Just admit showing everyone what a player you are is how you get your rocks off, even at the expense of someone who might be mentally vulnerable. It's sick what you do Dean. It's even sicker to see you brag you do it because to can.

Why are you blaming me now? I was perfectly nice to Micky, it was him that started on me.

There did appear to be a cease fire.

Well it was fine until you logged in and caused all the trouble! I made a truce with Puzzler, same with Micky. All so you can have a bit of peace and get the forum back to normal... BUT OH NO! You had to force Micky to send you that abusive email, then make him call you names on the forum! Fucking bully... :shake head:

The forum will never be peaceful with an ego like yours strutting about calling all the shots.
Fucked if I know why Stooo doesn't just hand over the acp to you and have done with it, because he has an out of control bullyboy running wild here. He seems to be going through a not giving a fuck phase, and his mods aren't paid to give a fuck so who can blame them for not being to arsed. Its all yours mate isn't it? :thumbsup:

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:00 pm

Guest wrote:
The forum will never be peaceful with an ego like yours strutting about calling all the shots.
Fucked if I know why Stooo doesn't just hand over the acp to you and have done with it, because he has an out of control bullyboy running wild here. He seems to be going through a not giving a fuck phase, and his mods aren't paid to give a fuck so who can blame them for not being to arsed. Its all yours mate isn't it? :thumbsup:

So your way of making the forum peaceful is to abuse both me and the site owner? Way to go, doofus... :off head:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:Life isn’t fair, Rags... :shake head:

There's no need to make it even more unfair on purpose though. :snooty:

Not even for my own amusement? When your life is as sad as mine you need all the fun you can get...

Why should nice members be the butt for your amusement?
Maybe you should go for therapy if life is so bad.

There are no nice members.

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Even more reason not to needle the bloke and wind him up every day surely? Just admit showing everyone what a player you are is how you get your rocks off, even at the expense of someone who might be mentally vulnerable. It's sick what you do Dean. It's even sicker to see you brag you do it because to can.

Why are you blaming me now? I was perfectly nice to Micky, it was him that started on me.

There did appear to be a cease fire.

Well it was fine until you logged in and caused all the trouble! I made a truce with Puzzler, same with Micky. All so you can have a bit of peace and get the forum back to normal... BUT OH NO! You had to force Micky to send you that abusive email, then make him call you names on the forum! Fucking bully... :shake head:

Well thats a lie shit stirring guesty

Why are all you moaners blind to the fact Dean is just saying what you want to hear. He is about as in control of this forum as Mickey is.

Have you considered that the mods don't want peaceful?

Seems like your nose is out of joint guesty wonder why

Plenty of peaceful fun times have been had lately you must have just missed them :dunno:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:Life isn’t fair, Rags... :shake head:

There's no need to make it even more unfair on purpose though. :snooty:

Not even for my own amusement? When your life is as sad as mine you need all the fun you can get...

Why should nice members be the butt for your amusement?
Maybe you should go for therapy if life is so bad.

There are no nice members.

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:19 pm

:trollface:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:57 pm

:trollface: :off head:

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms