A Living Hell......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: A Living Hell......

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:24 pm

Dean will never get another ban ever woteva he says bcos his mate Stooo will see to that but it was nice this morning before Stooo popped up and moaned about me pulling him up bcos he moved his own goalposts

So go on then Stooopid be a big brave boy and ban me bcos u know u wanna and Dean won't be happy until u do u brainless bottleless coward........ :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Dean will never get another ban ever woteva he says bcos his mate Stooo will see to that but it was nice this morning before Stooo popped up and moaned about me pulling him up bcos he moved his own goalposts

So go on then Stooopid be a big brave boy and ban me bcos u know u wanna and Dean won't be happy until u do u brainless bottleless coward........ :dafinger:

How dare Stooo feel annoyed that you abused him in an email. :shake head:

Do you listen to yourself Micky?
Dean

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:26 pm

I should be a meteorologist.
McAz

Postby Star » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:35 pm

McAz wrote:
Star wrote:
McAz wrote:Hopefully the snow will melt too.

It’s bad round Rochdale :laughing:

Guess we'll have just the one meltdown today then. :gigglesnshit:

I don’t live there .
I was just watching the news on the telly :gigglesnshit:
Star

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Please let's not do this Dean this is between him and me but I stand by what I said bcos I'm not just going to roll over bcos it's his forum there's a principle at stake here and I refer to fens post where she said untrue criminal allagations such as u made about meŕ weren't originally allowed but no doubt bcos u whinged to Stooo he backed down bcos got you've got him in your pocket as everyone knows but if he still wants to ban me for merely speaking the truth and showing him up for being your puppet then fine......... :dunno:

Oh well, don’t say I didn’t try... :dunno:

Well aren't u the brave little soldier........ :roll:

why are you having a pop at dean? he's given you some very good advice.

This is between Stooo and me but no doubt I'll get banned bcos Stooo won't have a bad word said about his precious Ickle deany will he.......... :roll:

the fuck Micky, haven't you worked out Dean guest posts all the time? lol fucking obvious to everyone but you :mrgreen:

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Dean will never get another ban ever woteva he says bcos his mate Stooo will see to that but it was nice this morning before Stooo popped up and moaned about me pulling him up bcos he moved his own goalposts

OK, see you in six hours...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Stooo wrote:

He will never learn. I can see why he lives alone and can’t hold down a job, he thinks the worlds out to get him and blames everybody else for his own actions... He needs to get that huge chip off his shoulder...
Dean

Postby Star » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:45 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

He will never learn. I can see why he lives alone and can’t hold down a job, he thinks the worlds out to get him and blames everybody else for his own actions... He needs to get that huge chip off his shoulder...

You know Dean, you were the one that set him off in the first place, by saying & constantly saying he
had abused his ex wife. :shake head:
But then Dean never does anything to start the trolling does he. :shake head:
Star

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I remember the shit that he used to give Claire. I'm not spending my Sunday wiping up after an incontinent man child.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You know Dean, you were the one that set him off in the first place, by saying & constantly saying he

You are just enabling him. Nobody made him send Stooo an abusive email. I certainly didn’t. He is a grown man not a child...
Dean

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I remember the shit that he used to give Claire. I'm not spending my Sunday wiping up after an incontinent man child.

I’ve had it myself mate when I’ve banned him from a forum. Relentless snot and dribble grovelling then the vicious name calling and threats when it doesn’t work. I think he’s genuinely retarded...
Last edited by Dean on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:52 pm

McAz wrote:I should be a meteorologist.

Absolutely :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:55 pm

Star wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:shake head: :shake head:

Star you troll Mickey more than Dean does for gods sake. Not so long back you were following him round chipping away at him everytime he posted.

But Mickey is the only one to blame today. He sent that email to Stooo off his own back and its been quite pleasant today till then.

Rose tinted glasses
Goodwife

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:57 pm

Stooo wrote:

Why did you do nothing when Dean called Micky a wife beater again? Saying that it wasn't allowed, and then allowing it just makes you look untrustworthy or weak.
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Why did you do nothing when Dean called Micky a wife beater again? Saying that it wasn't allowed, and then allowing it just makes you look untrustworthy or weak.

He told me off. I didn’t do it again after. What do you want, blood?
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms