Ant McPartlin is arrested by police after 'drink drive crash

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Ant McPartlin is arrested by police after 'drink drive crash

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:48 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Was that his mother in the car? They'd apparently been taking the dog for a walk, so when had he been drinking, and why would she let him drive?

It's a shame, but now he's risking hurting others as well as himself, not to mention wrecking a car or two - I'd be pissed off if someone crashed into my car. Maybe this will make him sort himself out, although it could make him feel even worse.

That's what I was just going to say.

That vid of him getting out the car he is clearly off his head. What was his mother thinking letting him drive. She has enabled him a bit.

He needs to sort his life out that's for sure & when he sobers up I hope he is very grateful he didn't kill anyone .

He didn't look too good when he got out - and the first thing he did was look at the damage to his own car.
Raggamuffin

Postby Kiki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Oh dear, it seems that once some of these people reach the top of their profession there is only one way to go.......down usually.
Kiki

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Kiki wrote:Oh dear, it seems that once some of these people reach the top of their profession there is only one way to go.......down usually.

Get yourself an avatar you fucking wanker...
Dean

Postby Kiki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Dean wrote:
Kiki wrote:Oh dear, it seems that once some of these people reach the top of their profession there is only one way to go.......down usually.

Thanks for the lovely welcome. I feel right at home already. :wubbers:
Kiki

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Kiki wrote:
Dean wrote:

Thanks for the lovely welcome. I feel right at home already. :wubbers:

It’s a typical Dogs greeting. Welcome to Dogs... :Hiya:
Dean

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:25 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gormless Git wrote:I couldn't imagine an Ant driving a car. How would he reach the pedals and see over the steering wheel at the same time? Perhaps it was one of them adapted Motability cars specially designed for insects.

Ant's the tall one :pmsl:

A veritable mountain of a man! :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Junglejayne » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:31 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Was that his mother in the car? They'd apparently been taking the dog for a walk, so when had he been drinking, and why would she let him drive?

It's a shame, but now he's risking hurting others as well as himself, not to mention wrecking a car or two - I'd be pissed off if someone crashed into my car. Maybe this will make him sort himself out, although it could make him feel even worse.

That vid of him getting out the car he is clearly off his head. What was his mother thinking letting him drive. She has enabled him a bit.

He needs to sort his life out that's for sure & when he sobers up I hope he is very grateful he didn't kill anyone .

That could have been shock.
Junglejayne

Postby Goodwife » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:34 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I tried the benefit of the doubt and it could be shock but I watched it over a few times to be sure and he definitely looks off his head
Goodwife

Postby Bella » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:35 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Yes, its strange the things you do whilst in shock. Not a fan but he's obviously going through difficult times.
Bella

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:44 pm

i wouldn't buy a mini after seeing the state of his car, it's not a great advert for them.

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Bella wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Yes, its strange the things you do whilst in shock. Not a fan but he's obviously going through difficult times.

Yes he is, but drunk driving is a serious offence, and he could have killed or maimed someone.
Raggamuffin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:46 pm

Guest wrote:i wouldn't buy a mini after seeing the state of his car, it's not a great advert for them.

The outside of the car doesn't matter.
The inside was fine maybe.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Bella » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Bella wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Yes he is, but drunk driving is a serious offence, and he could have killed or maimed someone.

Obviously.
Bella

Postby measurer » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:43 am

The guy is lost. Not excusing his behaviour but for his mum to get in, she obviously never thought he had a lot to drink. When we know how much he was over we can make judgement, as well we should. Then think of that one glass you had before going to the supermarket later...
The drink rules are nearly at zero tolerance these days - I couldn't tell you what a "safe" limit is! I'd rather wait on police report and get the full story. He shouldn't be behind a wheel in the state he is in, by all accounts..
measurer

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:51 am

he could have still been over the limit from drinking the night before.

a lot of people drive the next day not even realising they would fail a breath test

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms