Forums Memory Lane.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Forums Memory Lane.

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Dean wrote:Perhaps people can mind their own business and respect his wishes not to discuss his current girlfriend and his private life. Bunch of fucking vultures... :roll:

Well, he has put it all out there including photos, wedding date etc...so I'd think he made it our business :bum:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:Perhaps people can mind their own business and respect his wishes not to discuss his current girlfriend and his private life. Bunch of fucking vultures... :roll:

:srs?:

Finally someone has used that smiley in the correct context... :laughing:
Dean

Postby Bella » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Holly wrote:

Well, he has put it all out there including photos, wedding date etc...so I'd think he made it our business :bum:

Well, hopefully it will come true one day :smilin:
Bella

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:49 pm

I agree - unless he wants to discuss it. I don't think that people should pester him about it.
Raggamuffin

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I agree - unless he wants to discuss it. I don't think that people should pester him about it.

I wasn't pestering him, just the opposite. Posters need to stop speculating and say things like he was dumped etc when it might actually not be true...and since he was the one who told us all about his relationship to begin with, I don't see anything wrong with asking him whether the rumours are true :dunno:

It's like Dean telling us about the impending arrival of his new nephew but then tells us to mind our own business when asked if he has arrived yet :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:00 pm

Holly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I wasn't pestering him, just the opposite. Posters need to stop speculating and say things like he was dumped etc when it might actually not be true...and since he was the one who told us all about his relationship to begin with, I don't see anything wrong with asking him whether the rumours are true :dunno:

It's like Dean telling us about the impending arrival of his new nephew but then tells us to mind our own business when asked if he has arrived yet :ooer:

When did I say that? :kinell:
Dean

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:02 pm

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You didn't, it was just an example...it would be like you saying it. I should have worded it differently.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:03 pm

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You didn't, it was just an example...it would be like you saying it.

Ah sorry, I misread your post... :thumbsup:
Dean

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 pm

I told Nucks about this site so you can all thank me as she is an excellent poster! :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:24 pm

Keyser wrote:I told Nucks about this site so you can all thank me as she is an excellent poster! :mrgreen:

I suppose you’re the price we have to pay for having such a good poster...
Dean

Postby Vam » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:25 pm

Keyser wrote:I told Nucks about this site so you can all thank me as she is an excellent poster! :mrgreen:

I think I've guessed who Nucks is over the road. If I'm right, she's good reading there too :smilin:
Vam

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:26 pm

Dean wrote:

I suppose you’re the price we have to pay for having such a good poster...

Sadly yes! :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:26 pm

Vam wrote:

I think I've guessed who Nucks is over the road. If I'm right, she's good reading there too :smilin:

She is indeed. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Re: forums memory lane

Postby jra » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:44 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:DTV
Bitchfest
Emaul
ezboard

The odd post on a few other forums the names which escape me.

Not DS?

Of course. Posting on DS is taken as read.
jra

Re: forums memory lane

Postby jra » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:45 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:DTV
Bitchfest
Emaul
ezboard

The odd post on a few other forums the names which escape me.

who were you on bitchfest, if you don't mind me asking?

sendmeham. Same on DTV/DSU.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms