Dogs Forum......

A right load of bollocks...

Dogs Forum......

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:10 am

What keeps you coming back even if you might get trolled on a regular basis........and no this isn't an attention seeking question at all but a genuine one.......

For me personally although I lose my cool occasionally I like to challenge the trolls wherever appropriate but I also like to have a genuine debate if I can......but this place is an itch I just can't scratch sometimes and whilst Stooo and I will never get on I don't hate him at all but just wish he'd be a bit fairer sometimes and that's not a criticism just an observation.....

So why do u keep coming back.......
Last edited by Mickyboy on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mickyboy

Re: Dogs Forum......

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:19 am

It’s spunky. Especially the wimin.
Lady Murasaki

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:26 am

I come back in the hope that there won't be another thinly veiled attack on the admin/owner dressed up as a 'genuine' thread

alas I am so often let down
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:32 am

Mickyboy wrote:What keeps you coming back even if you might get trolled on a regular basis........and no this isn't an attention seeking question at all but a genuine one.......

For me personally although I lose my cool occasionally I like to challenge the trolls wherever appropriate but I also like to have a genuine debate if I can......but this place is an itch I just can't scratch sometimes and whilst Stooo and I will never get on I don't hate him at all but just wish he'd be a bit fairer sometimes and that's not a criticism just an observation.....

I'm not a racist but . . .

I'm not a loser but . . .

I have a fiancee but . . .

I like Stooo but . . .

I'm not an attention seeker but . . .

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:33 am

Mickyboy wrote:What keeps you coming back even if you might get trolled on a regular basis........and no this isn't an attention seeking question at all but a genuine one.......

Oiii monkey man how was the monkey show last night?

Postby Vam » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:35 am

HobbitFeet wrote:I come back in the hope that there won't be another thinly veiled attack on the admin/owner dressed up as a 'genuine' thread

(I asked you to leave it at least an hour before logging in! :gigglesnshit: )

On topic....some really good people here. Good threads too - especially in the News & TV sections. I read much, much more than I post.

The fact that I know seeing me posting seriously pisses off a few people, is a bonus :smilin:
Vam

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:41 am

Pain.

Shut the fuck up.
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:43 am

Free drugs and booze mainly.
Nucks

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:47 am

Guest wrote:

I'm not a racist but . . .

I'm not a loser but . . .

I have a fiancee but . . .

I like Stooo but . . .

I'm not an attention seeker but . . .

Don't feed the trolls........
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:48 am

Guest wrote:

Oiii monkey man how was the monkey show last night?

Don't feed the trolls.......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:49 am

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I come back in the hope that there won't be another thinly veiled attack on the admin/owner dressed up as a 'genuine' thread

On topic....some really good people here. Good threads too - especially in the News & TV sections. I read much, much more than I post.

The fact that I know seeing me posting seriously pisses off a few people, is a bonus :smilin:

Which makes u just as bad as the trolls.........
Mickyboy

Postby Nucks » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:52 am

Mickyboy wrote:

Mickyboy wrote:

:gigglesnshit: When my kids were little my son was always winding my daughter up, and when she complained to me I would tell her to just ignore him sometimes. He’d still carry on being a pest and she would look at him and say ‘Don’t talk to me, I’m ignoring you!’
Nucks

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:53 am

Vam wrote:

you forgot to say top quality guests. :slap: :smilin:

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:54 am

Nucks wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Mickyboy wrote:

:gigglesnshit: When my kids were little my son was always winding my daughter up, and when she complained to me I would tell her to just ignore him sometimes. He’d still carry on being a pest and she would look at him and say ‘Don’t talk to me, I’m ignoring you!’

Well yeah lol........ :gigglesnshit:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am

i come here to see when micky's going to start work ...

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms