Dogs Forum......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dogs Forum......

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:18 pm

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Keyser wrote:Who was Snuffs - reading through here they are mentioned a lot? :smilin:

She was a lovely lady that used to post here. Very good friends with Holly. She would never get involved in shit stirring or abuse like the others. Sadly she lost the use of her fingers in an industrial accident at work and had to stop posting...

Yep, we were like 2 pots in a pee :gigglesnshit: Inseparable actually, where ever I was, she was there too to make sure she had my back... very loyal mate she was :wubwub: ...pity about her finger.

her auto-correct was a real bummer, every time she tried to type something it posted her phone number instead.

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:20 pm

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:I'm not sure I know what a nasty music tune is. :dunno:

Holly does for sure, they were horrid.

I don't look at the music thread much. :dunno:
McAz

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Dean wrote:I remember once, Holly’s dog sadly passed away (sorry for bringing it up) and Snuffs posted an obscure song on the music thread with dead dog in the title. I searched back and she had posted the same obscure song three times previously in the past 6 weeks in the early hours. No one would ever have heard of the song.

She wasn’t wired up right that one...

Ah, that throws some light on what you're all talking about. And the fingers? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:30 pm

Dean wrote:I remember once, Holly’s dog sadly passed away (sorry for bringing it up) and Snuffs posted an obscure song on the music thread with dead dog in the title. I searched back and she had posted the same obscure song three times previously in the past 6 weeks in the early hours. No one would ever have heard of the song.

Oh yes, I remember it, I couldn't believe it that even she could go that low especially since she was/is an animal lover...and there were many other songs she would use to try and get under my skin. Many members didn't notice that because they wouldn't go in the jukebox thread.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:30 pm

Yet you said you introduced her to Dogs, and brought her here :shame:

Not one of your finest moments. :ooer:

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:32 pm

Holly wrote:

Oh yes, I remember it, I couldn't believe it that even she could go that low especially since she was/is an animal lover...and there were many other songs she would use to try and get under my skin. Many members didn't notice that because they wouldn't go in the jukebox thread.

I spotted her stalking of you from the very beginning and spoke up about it. It took others a bit longer though...
Dean

Postby Vam » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Holly wrote:

I noticed, Holls. She tried a bit of that on me too, btw.
That aberration was barely human.
Vam

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:34 pm

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:
Keyser wrote:Who was Snuffs - reading through here they are mentioned a lot? :smilin:

She was a lovely lady that used to post here. Very good friends with Holly. She would never get involved in shit stirring or abuse like the others. Sadly she lost the use of her fingers in an industrial accident at work and had to stop posting...

Didn't know that - how horrible for her - best wishes to her.

All those middle of the night nasty music tunes disabled her sadly :bawlin:

I was glad you noticed back then, not many did and made me look paranoid when I made some comments in other threads about her...she was very clever in making ME look the nasty one.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Bella » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:35 pm

McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:

Well being a music fan it was the first thread I probably set up on here, it was nice , a bit of nice music and chat but she ruined it with all her nasty pointed stuff, mostly directed at Holly. Horrible stuff, put me off posting for a long time.
Bella

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:

:cuppaT:

:gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:

Always have to try and make it about you... :off head:

Holly had years of weird abuse from her, don’t try and use that to get attention ffs...
Dean

Postby Vam » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:37 pm

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:

She wasn't clever, just mega snide.
And she was indulged and enabled here.... :roll:
Vam

Postby Holly » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:

Well being a music fan it was the first thread I probably set up on here, it was nice , a bit of nice music and chat but she ruined it with all her nasty pointed stuff, mostly directed at Holly. Horrible stuff, put me off posting for a long time.

The music thread is now back to where is should be :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Holly wrote:
Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:

Didn't know that - how horrible for her - best wishes to her.

All those middle of the night nasty music tunes disabled her sadly :bawlin:

I was glad you noticed back then, not many did and made me look paranoid when I made some comments in other threads about her...she was very clever in making ME look the nasty one.

The way she would post straight after you in any thread you posted in was so weird. Then the innocent act. Horrible cunt of person...
Dean

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:38 pm

I laughed guest, but nah, just nah mate. I'd be trolled to blazes! :pmsl:
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms