Random Stuff Part 20

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part 20

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:32 pm

jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:well stop crawling up stoo's ass whilst simultaneously bitching me and Holly out

red is doing it in another thread too

I'm not fucking blind, nor am I a walkover

They're not very good at it :ooer:
Yes I'm shit at making a joke about the depravity of the half a dozen music thread, AFTER Nucks made a joke about it.

Wtf is going on here tonight. :ooer:

Heh, that thread is not anything that I'm going to dip into...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:well stop crawling up stoo's ass whilst simultaneously bitching me and Holly out

Yes I'm shit at making a joke about the depravity of the half a dozen music thread, AFTER Nucks made a joke about it.

Are you scared of getting sucked in?
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No, I don't want to load the server too much.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No, I don't want to load the server too much.

Thats a good point actually, the thread gets a bit sticky when busy
Goodwife

Postby Vam » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:53 pm

Stooo wrote:

No, they're not. As subtle as an air raid siren - especially that Wife thing :roll:

Every fucking day, she's round your arse with the cheeky smut shyte she plays you with. I'm sure you're savvy enough to see right through it though.

What you probably aren't aware of is that I have to think 10 times before interacting with any of the admin here too much. While twats like the Wife thing openly slime about trying to keep you onside, a simple "Hiya Stooo/Vic/Holls/Mes" from me, unleashes howls of 'mod kiss-ass!!'. So I avoid engaging, because I cba with the hassle.

Sorry but, fuck it - it had to be said :roll:
Vam

Postby Goodwife » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No, they're not. As subtle as an air raid siren - especially that Wife thing :roll:

Every fucking day, she's round your arse with the cheeky smut shyte she plays you with. I'm sure you're savvy enough to see right through it though.

What you probably aren't aware of is that I have to think 10 times before interacting with any of the admin here too much. While twats like the Wife thing openly slime about trying to keep you onside, a simple "Hiya Stooo/Vic/Holls/Mes" from me, unleashes howls of 'mod kiss-ass!!'. So I avoid engaging, because I cba with the hassle.

Oh dear :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:

:off head:
Goodwife

Postby Vam » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Truth hurts, right?

Fuck off, you odious hag :roll: Do you think folks are blind to your snide?
Vam

Postby jp761 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I might be good at it if I was attempting it. Clearly I made a joke following on from Nucks joke. If I want to say anything to anyone including any admin I'll direct it to them as I've always done.
Last edited by jp761 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:26 pm

Vam wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Truth hurts, right?

Fuck off, you odious hag :roll: Do you think folks are blind to your snide?

:shake head: :shake head: :shake head:
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:03 am

Goodwife wrote:What are you getting banned for?

It’s probably us that should be monitored, after posting Tiny Tim, Justin Beiber, and Jedward. :gigglesnshit:

And Keyser has had one or two WTF choices in there. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Goodwife » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:51 am

Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:What are you getting banned for?

It’s probably us that should be monitored, after posting Tiny Tim, Justin Beiber, and Jedward. :gigglesnshit:

And Keyser has had one or two WTF choices in there. :ooer:

At least they were on topic :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Trapper John » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:37 am

Punk wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
jp761 wrote:Jra that wasn't a kick in the face, by this sites standards it was very tame you know that.

Jra you can obviously post what you like when you like unless admin say so.

I wouldn't call what Trapper said to you wasn't sand kicked in your face, and what I said definitely wasn't that it was all very tame like I said.

Hows about you both leave him alone and go back to posting random things? :woteva:

Back on topic...

Those squeaky voiced Haribo ads are back on tv, they make me :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Best adverts on tv by a country mile.

I agree. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:58 am

jra wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
jra wrote:
jp761 wrote:Sun has gone it's quite dark and a Thunderstorm is here. That all changed around very quickly.

UK weather is a bitch, but it's a nice bitch, i.e. doesn't normally kill you as in extreme weather.

=

Be glad you live here IMO. We rarely if at all have to worry about earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, cyclones, tsunamis, flash floods, mud flows, pyroclastic flows, extreme cold, huge hailstones, sand storms, large snowfalls, droughts and all the rest that some other parts of the world get on a regular basis. Count your blessings.

This is supposed to be a 'random thread' like the title suggests, little bits of random rubbish in the main, it's not a TV guide, nor an RIP thread, nor a Tech thread - we have places for all those so why keep spamming the random thread with them?

Maybe a mod will tell you the same thing at some stage.

I made one tech post. That's spamming is it now.

It's all random stuff, but now you want to dictate what is random or what is not. Is that how it goes?

I don't 'dictate' I make observations. I'm in no position to dictate anything here and neither would I want to be, 'power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely' :gigglesnshit:

My observation was based on my own experience when a simple remark about upgraded software being often worse than it's predecessor was greeted by 'We have a tech thread for that' post by a moderator. So I was simply passing that information on to to you. :thumbsup:

If you think it's 'all random stuff' then why do we have sections? why not just one big non dedicated board where you can post anything you like?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:02 am

I like the haribo ads too.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:45 am

My spidey senses tell me another sprog is about to be dropped from a Royal womb.......
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive