Six-year-old Alfie Dingley closer to cannabis use

A right load of bollocks...

Six-year-old Alfie Dingley closer to cannabis use

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:06 am

It's looking like Alfie will be getting his cannabis oil finally.
The Home Office will be granting him a medical cannabis license.
This will hopefully open the floodgates for the medical use of cannabis and the eventual legality to do whatever you want with it.
It's long overdue.

A number of high-profile campaigners have backed the campaign, including Joanna Lumley and Sir Richard Branson and Sir Patrick Stewart

The Home Office has previously said it would consider a medical cannabis trial as an option for Alfie.
Attachments
Alfie-Dingley-cannabis-licence.jpg
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Six-year-old Alfie Dingley closer to cannabis use

Postby MG2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:13 pm

Cannabis oil seems to be the new miracle drug from the little I've read. Always worries me when such high claims are made. I need to read more about it, can you direct me to trustworthy information?
MG2

Postby McAz » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:16 pm

At last the dam has is breached.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:01 pm

MG2 wrote:Cannabis oil seems to be the new miracle drug from the little I've read. Always worries me when such high claims are made. I need to read more about it, can you direct me to trustworthy information?

Cannabis has been used as a medicine for thousands of years.
It's probably the most researched and documented plant in history.
The following goes to a book that you can free online.
Written by Jack Herer many years ago and updated regularly.
In the book is a one hundred thousand dollar offer to whoever can prove anything wrong in the book.
No judgedge scientist copper doctor hippie has ever been able to make the claim so it's probably the most honest read you're going to get o the subject.
Don't mistake CBD oil for cannabis oil or cannabis seed cooking oil.
Three completely different things.
http://www.onlinepot.org/jack-herers-th ... re-online/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby MG2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
MG2 wrote:Cannabis oil seems to be the new miracle drug from the little I've read. Always worries me when such high claims are made. I need to read more about it, can you direct me to trustworthy information?

In the book is a one hundred thousand dollar offer to whoever can prove anything wrong in the book.
No judgedge scientist copper doctor hippie has ever been able to make the claim so it's probably the most honest read you're going to get o the subject.

Thanks for that. I'll have a read tonight.
MG2

Postby MG2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Thanks for that. I'll have a read tonight.
MG2

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:43 pm

10 very informative chapters.
The most essential plant on the planet which without would have made man's progress and travels of discovery an awful lot slower.
How a bunch of suits hijacked it is unbelievable.
For fifty years I've been on the side of re-legalising it and it finally looks a little closer now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby MG2 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:05 pm

I've read a few chapters and it's certainly interesting. I liked it contained a warning that it doesn't suit all users. If it really can help so many conditions and illnesses there really needs to be money pumped into research.
MG2

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:24 pm

It would rob the big Pharmas of the cash cow, Jack, it simply boils down to that. This government know CBD will not get you high, so what''s their reasoning?
Money, always is, always will be.
measurer

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:23 pm

MG2 wrote:I've read a few chapters and it's certainly interesting. I liked it contained a warning that it doesn't suit all users. If it really can help so many conditions and illnesses there really needs to be money pumped into research.

It's already the most researched plant on the planet.
If you have some growing on the kitchen windowsill you can pluck a couple of leaves off and dry them quickly in the microwave .... less than ten seconds.
Smoke them or dissolve them in alcohol to make a tincture to relieve pain almost instantly.
Stop glaucoma in its tracks instantly replace epileptic medicines and a whole lot more.
Big pharma don't like it and it's not toxic in any way where all their products are.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby MG2 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
MG2 wrote:I've read a few chapters and it's certainly interesting. I liked it contained a warning that it doesn't suit all users. If it really can help so many conditions and illnesses there really needs to be money pumped into research.

It's already the most researched plant on the planet.
If you have some growing on the kitchen windowsill you can pluck a couple of leaves off and dry them quickly in the microwave .... less than ten seconds.
Smoke them or dissolve them in alcohol to make a tincture to relieve pain almost instantly.
Stop glaucoma in its tracks instantly replace epileptic medicines and a whole lot more.
Big pharma don't like it and it's not toxic in any way where all their products are.

That wouldn't be enough to get high on, right? I had a bad experience on it once. I like the idea of natural pain relief though.
MG2

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms