Have U Ever........

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Have U Ever........

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So did I look good on the tv today guys bcos I haven't looked on YouTube yet......and I'm in the audience again on Monday and hopen I'll get to speak this time......... :cool:

Yes you looked fab. Very smart. Slimmer than your photos too. I really thought you were gonna speak as they had you sitting right up front in the camera's eye.

I was going to talk about Facebook with the girl Storm but the woman on the phone took too long so I didn't get the chance but maybe Monday now lol and thanks for the compliment you're most kind........ :thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Postby Bella » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:33 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Bella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Bella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:So did I look good on the tv today guys bcos I haven't looked on YouTube yet......and I'm in the audience again on Monday and hopen I'll get to speak this time......... :cool:

You looked very smart but a bit uncomfortable.

Don't mention this forum if you get to speak.

I was trying hard not to look at myself in the corner tv when that girl was talking next to me bcos the cameraman told me not to lol........

I can imagine, you did well :smilin:

Cheers Bella and Biggins was good fun and chatted to the audience in the ad breaks but the woman Lowly Turner was a right miserable cow but Matthew Wright came over at the end and thanks us all personally for being there which was nice so I'm looking forward to Monday now and I might even get to talk depending on the subject matter but the guy in the audience with the glasses who spoke is apparently in the audience every day and whilst he's harmless enough he could bore for England lol.........

Well, be careful what you say if you get the chance to speak.
Bella

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:34 pm

Guest wrote:

shirt & jacket or shirt & jumper next time, not all 3 together.

if you mention dogs, or any of the people on it, i will hunt you down.

Ok points taken and I've got a nice dark blue shirt that I'll wear on Monday.......and I might mention the forum if I get the chance but not the posters........
Mickyboy

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:35 pm

Stooo wrote:Is that why you don't request that your account is unbanned?

Are you saying you want to unban me?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball.

Postby Bella » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ok points taken and I've got a nice dark blue shirt that I'll wear on Monday.......and I might mention the forum if I get the chance but not the posters........

Don't mention the forum!
Bella

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

ask the owner's permission first.

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:37 pm

Jobless Oddball. wrote:

Are you saying you want to unban me?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

Why don't you ask me to unban you?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:37 pm

Jobless Oddball. wrote:

please ask to be unbanned, mr oddball. :smilin:

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't.

It would be a really bad idea.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't.

Yeah all kinds of weirdos might pitch up :ooer:

Oh er too late :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Jobless Oddball. » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Stooo wrote:Why don't you ask me to unban you?

Are you saying that you do requests????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :wink:
Jobless Oddball.

Postby Bella » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't.

Yes, mass posts from folks asking for their profiles to be deleted :ooer:
Bella

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't.

Ok Stooo no worries........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:45 pm

Bella wrote:

You looked very smart but a bit uncomfortable.

Don't mention this forum if you get to speak.

I think that Biggins was a bit too loud for him, banging on about his boyfriend and his civil partnership :pmsl:

Postby girlymacgirlface » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:52 pm

Jobless Oddball. wrote:
Stooo wrote:Why don't you ask me to unban you?

Are you saying that you do requests????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :wink:

Get a room the both of you
girlymacgirlface

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms