Dealing With Death

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dealing With Death

Postby Star » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:29 am

Kat wrote:Thank you everyone x Dean I was like your sister went every day .it has helped me sorry for all the upset you have had in your life too . Now it's getting my mam over her treatment .but at min I'm feeling a calm and want to go to work today

However long you’ve had, it’s still a huge shock when they go. You are never prepared at the end.
It’s a blessing as your dad isn’t suffering the pain anymore.
Only you know how you feel and if you want to work today then go.
My heart goes out to you & your family over your dads passing. Stay strong and I hope your mum
gets well soon xx
Star

Postby Kat » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:32 am

Star wrote:
Kat wrote:Thank you everyone x Dean I was like your sister went every day .it has helped me sorry for all the upset you have had in your life too . Now it's getting my mam over her treatment .but at min I'm feeling a calm and want to go to work today

However long you’ve had, it’s still a huge shock when they go. You are never prepared at the end.
It’s a blessing as your dad isn’t suffering the pain anymore.
Only you know how you feel and if you want to work today then go.
My heart goes out to you & your family over your dads passing. Stay strong and I hope your mum
gets well soon xx

Thanks star x you have been such a good friend as have my friends on cw x
Kat

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:58 pm

The calm is because you know he is out of any pain he had, as you had been seeing him all the time. Work will probably help you re-focus and ground you. I hope you don't run yourself ragged now with your mum - but, she's your mum and it's what we do for loved ones.
My sympathies to you and your family, Kat. x
measurer

Postby megaera » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:06 pm

Sorry about your dad Kat
megaera

Postby Kat » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:00 pm

Thanks meg and mes x I am ok me s .it's true i think I have grieved for months .there's a palliative pathway team at woek and they have had a little chat with me I can go see them when I want .early hrs this morning my middle lad had a bit of a melt down so I went through to his house he is sad he didn't see him and say good but but we went through photos of lads engagement with dad on happy times
Kat

Postby Punk » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:02 pm

I had the anniversary of my dad passing last week and have my life partner's passing next week. 49 weeks off from any grief. :canny:
Punk

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms