PLEASE UNABAN HIM RIGHT NOW

A right load of bollocks...

Re: PLEASE UNABAN HIM RIGHT NOW

Postby Goodwife » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:50 pm

Dean wrote:I get more attention when I’m not here! What a load of old bollocks... :flog:

Its mostly not about you though :razz:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:20 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:I've been wondering just how low Dean has to go to get a perma.

Horrible piece of work.

He is about 1,000 times nicer than that vicious rabid dog that attacked Star this afternoon

And yes I am being snide :shake head:
What do you think of Dean telling a woman with breast cancer he hoped her rotten tits fell off???

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Horrible piece of work.

He is about 1,000 times nicer than that vicious rabid dog that attacked Star this afternoon

What do you think of Dean telling a woman with breast cancer he hoped her rotten tits fell off???

Dean likes to shock as much as he can and he revels in it but mes is the only admin whom has the guts to stand up to him so all credit to her.......
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:03 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Horrible piece of work.

Dean likes to shock as much as he can and he revels in it but mes is the only admin whom has the guts to stand up to him so all credit to her.......

Vicks banned me yesterday.
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Well fair play to her as well then bcos u need bringing into line son..........
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:24 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Well fair play to her as well then bcos u need bringing into line son..........

You can’t tame a wild beast like me Micky. You’re just jealous because I’m the alpha male on here and you’re not...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Well fair play to her as well then bcos u need bringing into line son..........

what was the ban over?

this is the same vicks you've cunted out when she wouldn't let you get your own way?

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Dean wrote:

You can’t tame a wild beast like me Micky. You’re just jealous because I’m the alpha male on here and you’re not...

You honestly think I aspire to be a horrible offensive cunt like you boy yeah ok ffs...........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Horrible piece of work.

Dragging up old shit? Your as bad as that smarmy poster LM, though that come back and bit her on the arse LOL

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

You honestly think I aspire to be a horrible offensive cunt like you boy yeah ok ffs...........

Can you use my proper username please. I use your proper username I’d appreciate the same courtesy. Thank you...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:

what was the ban over?

this is the same vicks you've cunted out when she wouldn't let you get your own way?

Yes maybe so but I apologised to her like I apologise to anyone if I'm in the wrong unlike other folks whom never think they ever have to apologise no matter what they say bcos they think they'll lose face plus they're precious ego won't let them.......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Can you use my proper username please. I use your proper username I’d appreciate the same courtesy. Thank you...

Ok snowflake........
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Ok snowflake........

Micky, I’ve asked you nicely and you’re being unreasonable. If you continue to call me by any other name but my proper name, I’ll be forced to reply in kind. Please try and be civil. Thank you...
Dean

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Micky? Ur feeding them...
measurer

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Why not take your own advice for once........
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms