The Wright Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Wright Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Text » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:15 pm

measurer wrote:
Canary wrote:
measurer wrote:I would rather rats ate my eyeballs than watch that kind of show, if honest. A short clip of Micky - if there is one - would be sufficient to prove to everyone he was there.

BIB -There's nothing wrong with T.W.S. show. It's not like Jeremy Kyle. The panellists are presenters, politicians, economists, journalist, bloggers.

You are on Dogs forum (a forum we all love) and you help run the site, I don't see why you should be snobbish about this TV show cos it's actually very similar to forums? :dunno:

Been several years since I watched it, cos sadly i've no time for TV these days. But if it's still as good as it was years ago then I recommend it, measurer.

And what has MY answer to do with you, you nosy cow? Do one. You stick your beak in things that have NOTHING to do with you. I don't see your name mentioned.....funny that. And I'll watch what I like, when I like, but that will never be one of them. :off head:

Just being civil! I haven't interfered in anything, just posting!
Text

Postby Text » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:22 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:
Canary wrote:
measurer wrote:I would rather rats ate my eyeballs than watch that kind of show, if honest. A short clip of Micky - if there is one - would be sufficient to prove to everyone he was there.

BIB -There's nothing wrong with T.W.S. show. It's not like Jeremy Kyle. The panellists are presenters, politicians, economists, journalist, bloggers.

You are on Dogs forum (a forum we all love) and you help run the site, I don't see why you should be snobbish about this TV show cos it's actually very similar to forums? :dunno:

Been several years since I watched it, cos sadly i've no time for TV these days. But if it's still as good as it was years ago then I recommend it, measurer.

And what has MY answer to do with you, you nosy cow? Do one. You stick your beak in things that have NOTHING to do with you. I don't see your name mentioned.....funny that. And I'll watch what I like, when I like, but that will never be one of them. :off head:

You said to me the other day it’s an open forum and you can reply to what you want to. Have you changed your mind?

Yeah I was just doing that quaint thing called posting ... but hey ho.
The prog was good for a giggle back in the day and she said she liked a laugh hence why I recommended it.
Matthew Wright was the one who accidentally-on-purpose let slip about John Leslie (re Ulrika's assault). Made waves!!!
Text

Postby Text » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Canary wrote:

I had to look it up. It looks like politics for slow people.
Just the usual bog standard talking heads show Stooo.
With a few laughs/squirms thrown in. Like David Van Day dumping his gf live on air. And this sort of thing >

Text

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:12 pm

I'm such a tart lol but I've finally decided what I'm wearing tomorrow and I'm going with same jacket but blue pinstripe shirt dark grey jeans and black suede shoes with a gold buckle so hopefully I'll look very dashing lol.......
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:13 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I'm such a tart lol but I've finally decided what I'm wearing tomorrow and I'm going with same jacket but blue pinstripe shirt dark grey jeans and black suede shoes with a gold buckle so hopefully I'll look very dashing lol.......

A buckle on your shoes? Where is the buckle located on the shoe?
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:15 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I'm such a tart lol but I've finally decided what I'm wearing tomorrow and I'm going with same jacket but blue pinstripe shirt dark grey jeans and black suede shoes with a gold buckle so hopefully I'll look very dashing lol.......

A buckle on your shoes? Where is buckle the located on the shoe?

It's a gold metal.bar across the top but it's a buckle to me........
Mickyboy

Postby Kat » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Very dapper
Kat

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Snazzy...
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Dean wrote:

I think they look like this but black

Goodwife

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:17 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:

I think they look like this but black

Similar.......
Mickyboy

Postby Kat » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Are they unisex shoes .
Kat

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:20 pm

Dick Turpin had a black pair.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Kat wrote:Are they unisex shoes .

Maybe kat could be.....
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Mickyboy wrote:

Maybe kat could be.....

what colour tights are you wearing with them?

Postby Dean » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:27 pm

I believed they come with a matching eye mask, dagger and swag bag...
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms