The Wright Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Wright Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Mickyboy » Tue May 01, 2018 10:51 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Matthew Wright quit his show yesterday so I've emailed the production company and asked them if they want me to be the new presenter but I won't hold my breath lol.........

Did you really?

Yes Dean I did really. .......
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Tue May 01, 2018 10:52 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Matthew Wright quit his show yesterday so I've emailed the production company and asked them if they want me to be the new presenter but I won't hold my breath lol.........

Did you really?

Did you tell them you were on the show for a few weeks? The way you spoke on there might give you a bit of head start on some of the other more likely candidates...
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Did you really?

Did you tell them you were on the show for a few weeks? The way you spoke on there might give you a bit of head start on some of the other more likely candidates...

He is qualified to be an English teacher as well........Fingers crossed.
Rockstar

Postby Mickyboy » Tue May 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Did you really?

Yes I did mate but they'll probably just laugh at my email bcos they'll want an established face I imagine rather than a complete unknown with no journalistic experience at all but if you don't ask you don't get... . .
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Tue May 01, 2018 10:56 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Did you really?

Yes I did mate but they'll probably just laugh at my email bcos they'll want an established face I imagine rather than a complete unknown with no journalistic experience at all but if you don't ask you don't get... . .

It can’t hurt to fire over a quick email. And who knows, stranger things have happened...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Tue May 01, 2018 11:00 pm

Indeed they have Dean and I'm in the audience again for Friday's show so maybe I'll find out......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Indeed they have Dean and I'm in the audience again for Friday's show so maybe I'll find out......

fingers crossed for you micky! it doesn't hurt to try & you had storm eating out of your hand. :wink:

Postby Mickyboy » Tue May 01, 2018 11:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Indeed they have Dean and I'm in the audience again for Friday's show so maybe I'll find out......

fingers crossed for you micky! it doesn't hurt to try & you had storm eating out of your hand. :wink:

If I don't try I'll never know guest and I've got a lot more confident in the last 5 years so why not give it a bash......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 11:19 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

If I don't try I'll never know guest and I've got a lot more confident in the last 5 years so why not give it a bash......

have a natter with storm after friday's show & see if she'll put in a word for you, it's worth a try.

Postby Guest » Tue May 01, 2018 11:31 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

you're well read, interested in current affairs, a lot of life experience & the camera liked you.

telly is crying out for more rugged, masculine men instead of the smoothie schofield & piers morgan types. charlton heston was a very sexy man (i say that because your chin dimple & straight talking reminds me of him)

Postby Sundaze » Wed May 02, 2018 3:41 am

Wow Micky, You've definitely got gumption
Sundaze

Postby Vicky » Wed May 02, 2018 6:21 am

Oh FFS!!

Micky you do realise you will have to curb your temper and can't shout 'Go and play with the fucking traffic" if someone in the audience says something, you don't agree with.
Vicky

Postby Gabby » Wed May 02, 2018 7:59 am

Vicks wrote:Oh FFS!!

Micky you do realise you will have to curb your temper and can't shout 'Go and play with the fucking traffic" if someone in the audience says something, you don't agree with.

:pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Wed May 02, 2018 8:01 am

Mention that you once hosted a forum.... or three! :leer:
Gabby

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 02, 2018 8:21 am

Vicks wrote:Oh FFS!!

Oh damn Vicks that was going to be my catchphrase lol........ :laughing:
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms