Gender Fluid.........

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Gender Fluid.........

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:37 am

Mickyboy wrote:I'm old school so I'll say what I think thanks all the same.......

if any future employer sees you do that, they won't be taking you on. think before you open your neanderthal trap.

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:01 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Never heard the buzzword. Don't care what people call themselves. People who fear the differences in others should seek help.

How can you fear something that doesn't exist mac.......you're either a man or woman end of.......but it's those that are confused about what they are whom should seek help.......

So why are you even bothered or interested in something that doesn't exist?

I think the truth is you're floating between the polarities of gender and need to make sense of your confusion.

:gigglesnshit:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:02 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I'm old school so I'll say what I think thanks all the same.......

there might be someone else 'old school' who won't mind giving you a punch in the face. it's amazing you're not covered in permanent injuries.

Well I'm not so jog on son.........
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:03 am

Guest wrote:

if any future employer sees you do that, they won't be taking you on. think before you open your neanderthal trap.

GAFY
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:18 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

GAFY

i'm old school micky, i have to say it as i see it. why should i worry about your delicate flower feelings?

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:51 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

GAFY

i'm old school micky, i have to say it as i see it. why should i worry about your delicate flower feelings?

Did I say u should pal I just said GAFY so GAFY I have nothing else to add........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:52 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

GAFY

Did I say u should pal I just said GAFY so GAFY I have nothing else to add........

oh the delicate snowflake is hurt.

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:53 am

Micky, what about the people that feel like they were born into the wrong body? What are your thoughts on sex changes?
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:43 am

Dean wrote:Micky, what about the people that feel like they were born into the wrong body? What are your thoughts on sex changes?

As long as the person wanting it pays for it then crack on.........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:44 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Micky, what about the people that feel like they were born into the wrong body? What are your thoughts on sex changes?

and if it's on the nhs?

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:45 am

Mickyboy wrote:

But what if they can’t afford it and are going through an emotional time? What if they are suicidal about being born in the wrong body but can’t afford a sex change. What would you do about those people?
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

and if it's on the nhs?

I know it is for some folk but it shouldn't be bcos its neither a medical emergency or medical.need it's personal choice so I completely disagree with NHS funding bcos they're under the cosh enough as it is without paying for someone to go from Arthur to Martha or vice versa so they should send that person either for counselling or hormone treatment but the nhs certainly shouldn't be funding this type of procedure imo.....
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

But what if they can’t afford it and are going through an emotional time? What if they are suicidal about being born in the wrong body but can’t afford a sex change. What would you do about those people?

Counselling. .....
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:04 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Counselling. .....

And if the counselling doesn’t work and they are adamant they were born in the wrong body, what then?
Dean

Postby Kat » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

and if it's on the nhs?

I know it is for some folk but it shouldn't be bcos its neither a medical emergency or medical.need it's personal choice so I completely disagree with NHS funding bcos they're under the cosh enough as it is without paying for someone to go from Arthur to Martha or vice versa so they should send that person either for counselling or hormone treatment but the nhs certainly shouldn't be funding this type of procedure imo.....

Micky i watched a programme a while ago about it i was fascinated and the a bit igorant to my shame i was thinking all that money but how can you put a price on happiness from pure dispair not only do they have to go on a long road before about 3years after it doesn't stop they get consulting
Kat

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms