The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Keyser » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:27 pm

User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 10294
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Keyser » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:48 am

Been done before by me probably - but I remember the rending shock of the CGI spectacle (a joke now) of the Brachiosaur walking all those years ago.

Too small of course and without quills, proto-feathers or true feathers - and as for the theropods without feathers - and the rexy (with the best eyesight of animal that ever lived) words fail me - but not as much as the raptors in Jurassic World.

:Lucia:

User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 10294
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby charlie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:48 am

Keyser wrote:Been done before by me probably - but I remember the rending shock of the CGI spectacle (a joke now) of the Brachiosaur walking all those years ago.

Too small of course and without quills, proto-feathers or true feathers - and as for the theropods without feathers - and the rexy (with the best eyesight of animal that ever lived) words fail me - but not as much as the raptors in Jurassic World.

:Lucia:


To some of us, who watched Jurassic Park when it first came out in 1993 - it probably was the first film that we'd watched with what we perceived how Raptors and other dinosaurs living in the Jurassic period looked like.

Even with recent discoveries telling us that Raptors had feathers, etc, isn't going to convince Hollywood that they're not going to continue on with the stereotypical image of what the general conception is.

Anyway - T.Rex doesn't exactly look like a formidable 'monster' with cutsie feathers on it! :mrgreen:
User avatar
charlie
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Keyser » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:02 am

charlie wrote:
Keyser wrote:Been done before by me probably - but I remember the rending shock of the CGI spectacle (a joke now) of the Brachiosaur walking all those years ago.

Too small of course and without quills, proto-feathers or true feathers - and as for the theropods without feathers - and the rexy (with the best eyesight of animal that ever lived) words fail me - but not as much as the raptors in Jurassic World.

:Lucia:


To some of us, who watched Jurassic Park when it first came out in 1993 - it probably was the first film that we'd watched with what we perceived how Raptors and other dinosaurs living in the Jurassic period looked like.

Even with recent discoveries telling us that Raptors had feathers, etc, isn't going to convince Hollywood that they're not going to continue on with the stereotypical image of what the general conception is.

Anyway - T.Rex doesn't exactly look like a formidable 'monster' with cutsie feathers on it! :mrgreen:


Absolutely spot on.

Hollywood will rape any idea to make money.

As for rexy - remember a bird of prey - and then times 1000X. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 10294
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Keyser » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:59 am

Bye Jim ( a bit shit for a legend but there you are). :shake head:

User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 10294
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Nucks » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:24 pm

The ending of Stand By Me.

“I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12.

Jesus, does anyone?”



Makes me a little sad.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 3599
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby jra » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:32 pm

There are so many Austin Power funny clips.

Here's one.

Dr. Evil - The Alan Parsons Project

phpBB [video]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_GZnrr1nw

www.shush.com.org :pmsl:
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9202
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Keyser » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:47 pm

Nucks wrote:The ending of Stand By Me.

“I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12.

Jesus, does anyone?”



Makes me a little sad.


Cracking film that and so very poignant at the end.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 10294
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby jra » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:20 pm

Scotty Don't-Austin Powers: Goldmember

phpBB [video]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEZWmxNNkuM
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 9202
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:05 am

Watched The Other Guys last night and loved this clip of a quiet fight at a funeral. Reminded of my boys, trying to fight quietly so I won’t notice instead of resolving their arguments by just compromising. :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 20792
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Trapper John » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:20 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Watched The Other Guys last night and loved this clip of a quiet fight at a funeral. Reminded of my boys, trying to fight quietly so I won’t notice instead of resolving their arguments by just compromising. :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]



Ah yeah quiet fights I'd forgotten all about those, me and my three brothers had plenty of them. :laughing:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 34522
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:27 am

Omg, your mum had to deal with 4 boys? Actually, that’s probably easier than 4 sisters. There’s 3 of us sisters and 1 long suffering brother. We never had quiet fights, surprised the doors survived all the slamming.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 20792
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Kiki » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:30 pm

Thought of this for some reason this afternoon. Not sure why :ooer:

Anyway........brilliant film! :thumbsup:
Love the bit at the end of this video when Bob is in full swing enjoying himself and he suddenly sees his nosy neighbour. !!! :kinell: :gigglesnshit:


User avatar
Kiki
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Re: The CLIPBOX - like the jukebox only FILM CLIPS!

Postby Keyser » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:12 pm

So he turned out to be a perv - in his brief career he had more 5* films than anyone else in history. :thumbsup:







User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 10294
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bogtrotter, Google [Bot] and 12 guests