Reporting Workshy, Benefit cheats

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Reporting Workshy, Benefit cheats

Postby Lucian Deville » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:55 pm

If you wish to report the fraud by telephone you need to call the National Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440 between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. You do not have to pay for this call from a landline as it is an 0800 number, but you may be charged if you call from a mobile phone.

===========================

ChildLine (for children and young people)
Telephone: 0800 1111 (free)

=======================================

Immigration Enforcement hotline
0300 123 7000

======================================

:smilin: :smilin:
Lucian Deville

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Lucian Deville wrote:Hi

Have you ever reported anyone?

We have reported many especially when we worked.

Reported one last week for disability cheating, she has the car, a nice house at the bottom of our road, have several nice cars and a Nissan Quashki through mobility scheme. She can walk unaided, carry bags of shopping, take a large dog out for a wlak that drags her when on leash

Thanks

Why are you attacking the likes of Puzzler?
Some mate you are.

Not all disabled people are unable to walk or drive.
Some have anti-Social psychosis and need a vehicle to travel as they cannot be travel on public transport.

Just reporting someone for being able to walk when they are mentally disabled makes you look a right cunt IMHO.

Postby Star » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:01 pm

I’ve just got that number off you Lucian. There is a woman a few doors down from us that claims
for everything. She isn’t supposed to drive but she does,and sometimes you see her with 2 crutches
then when she goes out, she has her skyscraper heels on :shake head:
Star

Postby Lucian Deville » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Star wrote:I’ve just got that number off you Lucian. There is a woman a few doors down from us that claims
for everything. She isn’t supposed to drive but she does,and sometimes you see her with 2 crutches

Hi Star

We hope you are well :smilin:

Please do report, but it takes time and give them your phone number as we do.

The disability benefit cheats as low lives as they steal the benefits from those that need them and parking spaces

Just as bad as the above mentioned cunts, as bad are the cunts that misuse Blue badges for their own needs and those that allow it to happen.

The people we reported when we worked, we knew what they were claing for so it was easy

Even the sytem stink as a work colleage go disability benefit for agraphobia higher rate and she worked with use, drove, visited clients and everyone used to shake their head at her claim - we all knew this as she had a motobility car and a blue badge, it stinks

Keep up the good work :smilin: :smilin:
Lucian Deville

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:09 pm

Star wrote:I’ve just got that number off you Lucian. There is a woman a few doors down from us that claims

how do you know she isn't supposed to drive, if you don't mind me asking?

Postby Lucian Deville » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:Hi

Have you ever reported anyone?

We have reported many especially when we worked.

Reported one last week for disability cheating, she has the car, a nice house at the bottom of our road, have several nice cars and a Nissan Quashki through mobility scheme. She can walk unaided, carry bags of shopping, take a large dog out for a wlak that drags her when on leash

Thanks

Why are you attacking the likes of Dean?
Some mate you are.

Not all disabled people are unable to walk or drive.
Some have anti-Social psychosis and need a vehicle to travel as they cannot be travel on public transport.

Just reporting someone for being able to walk when they are mentally disabled makes you look a right cunt IMHO But the real reason is
that I'm a motherfucking cunt that sits on the computer all day claiming every benefit under the sun so the likes of you can keep on paying me via taxes..

GET A FUCKING JOB YOU TERROSIT WORKSHY CUNT

:shake head: :shake head:
Lucian Deville

Postby Star » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Lucian Deville wrote:

Hi Star

The disability benefit cheats as low lives as they steal the benefits from those that need them and parking spaces

Just as bad as the above mentioned cunts, as bad are the cunts that misuse Blue badges for their own needs and those that allow it to happen.

The people we reported when we worked, we knew what they were claing for so it was easy

Even the sytem stink as a work colleage go disability benefit for agraphobia higher rate and she worked with use, drove, visited clients and everyone used to shake their head at her claim - we all knew this as she had a motobility car and a blue badge, it stinks

Yeah im not to bad considering :smilin:
Hope all is well with you and the missus.
I will put a call through and hopefully they will get back to me.
Star

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:24 pm

Star wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:

Hi Star

Never give a gov't agency your number - or you may find it's you they investigate. If you must, ring from a public phone anonymously.
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:30 pm

snitches end up in ditches.

Postby Star » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:35 pm

McAz wrote:
Star wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:

Hi Star

Never give a gov't agency your number - or you may find it's you they investigate. If you must, ring from a public phone anonymously.

Thanks Az :thumbsup:
Not that there is anything dodgy going on at ours.
Star

Postby McAz » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Star wrote:
McAz wrote:
Star wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:

Hi Star

Doesn't have to be - but your card is marked regardless.
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Star wrote:
McAz wrote:
Star wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:

Hi Star

How do you know that this woman claims for everything?

You do realise that you could be investigated for malicious allegations :shoot:

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:41 pm

What a nasty thread :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms