First Cousin Marriages - Genetic Defects, Fact or Fiction???

A right load of bollocks...

Re: First Cousin Marriages - Genetic Defects, Fact or Fiction???

Postby Cleopatra » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:13 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Has she been complaining again? Do you think she’s frustrated?

No more than usual, I think she might have flounced again last night. :dunno:

I was referring to her 'pillow talk' comment on Bank holiday Monday. I went out just after she posted it, maybe she thought I didn't see it - but I did. :smilin:

Still I'm sure her alter ego Cleo will pick up the baton.

Yes, to batter you over the head with it. :slap:
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:15 am

i think it's her extremes that make it difficult for people. in one breath this is a cyber landfill site (funny description but a bit rude when you're not the owner) and in the next she's telling mg2 about the people that keep this place a good place to be a part of.

and she has lexi's knack of making everything about her being driven off the forum. people could be talking about bacon butties & it gets turned into a rant about how she's being bullied.

when she's on an even keel she can be funny as hell, when she goes off on one it's draining.

Postby Cleopatra » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:16 am

Holly wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Holly wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Has she been complaining again? Do you think she’s frustrated?

No more than usual, I think she might have flounced again last night. :dunno:

I was referring to her 'pillow talk' comment on Bank holiday Monday. I went out just after she posted it, maybe she thought I didn't see it - but I did. :smilin:

Still I'm sure her alter ego Cleo will pick up the baton.

have you had a personality transplant lately? :ooer:

Explain? that went straight over my head. :dunno: you know me, I can take pretty much anything so don't hold back. :thumbsup:

I don't know, I can't quite explain, it's just, you never really talked badly to or about the females on here ( except Canny :gigglesnshit: )

He's always been an old "sweetie-wife" as Vicky says. :gigglesnshit:
Cleopatra

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:21 am

putting aside tj's unfortunately colourful descriptions and predictions of doom for the nhs & him laying it squarely at the door of the british pakistani community ... it is a huge ask to expect people to put aside cultural traditions. arranged marriages are still very much a thing, it's not necessarily cousin choosing to marry cousin, it's people following their cultural tradition of obeying their parents.

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:21 am

Guest wrote:i think it's her extremes that make it difficult for people. in one breath this is a cyber landfill site (funny description but a bit rude when you're not the owner) and in the next she's telling mg2 about the people that keep this place a good place to be a part of.

and she has lexi's knack of making everything about her being driven off the forum. people could be talking about bacon butties & it gets turned into a rant about how she's being bullied.

when she's on an even keel she can be funny as hell, when she goes off on one it's draining.

She’s flounced (again) so we should get a bit of peace from her attention seeking ways...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:24 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:i think it's her extremes that make it difficult for people. in one breath this is a cyber landfill site (funny description but a bit rude when you're not the owner) and in the next she's telling mg2 about the people that keep this place a good place to be a part of.

She’s flounced (again) so we should get a bit of peace from her attention seeking ways...

it will be nice to get a bit of peace. i remember how calm the forum was last time, the members all seemed to get along & it was just nice the way everyone was posting.

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:36 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

it will be nice to get a bit of peace. i remember how calm the forum was last time, the members all seemed to get along & it was just nice the way everyone was posting.

There does seem to be less drama and arguing when she’s not around...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:36 am

Dean wrote:

just because you keep saying it doesn't quite make it true but if thats all you have she has nothing to worry about :roll:

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:40 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

when Dean is happy and got his way there's always peace, until he's not happy again

this is not all down to Vam, but enjoy the peace while you can

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:41 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Dogs was nice before Dean and that wannabe Rockstar turned up again, nice debates, funny threads and just the odd little fight. Now it's just like the old days, trolling and more trolling. Not worth posting right now.

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:46 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Dogs was nice before Dean and that wannabe Rockstar turned up again, nice debates, funny threads and just the odd little fight. Now it's just like the old days, trolling and more trolling. Not worth posting right now.

Yet it’s busier than it’s been for ages. Funny that...
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:49 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

And now Stooo's appointed a Gestapo officier as a mod. :yikes:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:49 am

No what is draining is having Dean Ratboy McAz and Canary going at someone every single time they post. Who could put up with that harassment every day? Dean openly admits he will make some peoples time here as miserable as possible and the others follow his lead. He needs to dominate every forum he is on.

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:50 am

Guest wrote:putting aside tj's unfortunately colourful descriptions and predictions of doom for the nhs & him laying it squarely at the door of the british pakistani community ... it is a huge ask to expect people to put aside cultural traditions. arranged marriages are still very much a thing, it's not necessarily cousin choosing to marry cousin, it's people following their cultural tradition of obeying their parents.

The British Royals throughout the centuries often married their cousins...that's why they all have funny ears and the blokes have no hair :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:54 am

Guest wrote:

No what is draining is having Dean Ratboy McAz and Canary going at someone every single time they post. Who could put up with that harassment every day? Dean openly admits he will make some peoples time here as miserable as possible and the others follow his lead. He needs to dominate every forum he is on.

i know what i find draining, thanks. :smilin:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms