M.A.E.N

A right load of bollocks...

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 am

Gabby wrote:
Punk wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Punk wrote:
Gabby wrote:Morning :Hiya: ..... fresher out there today, still full sun though :canny:

I was in your manor yesterday, seeing a friend who lives in the new flats by the station, Asda etc and going to the new Wilkos.

Not been round them parts for a while Punk, my friend moved from there sometime back.... she rented a new apartment right next to the station, maybe the same block?... I will look for her old address!.... we used to walk over to the Tesco nearby and Wetherspoons a short walk away near all the shops.... other than that I didn’t know the area that well! :smilin:

She's above one of the new gyms there, don't ask me the name. I remember it as an industrial estate with the travellers homes tagged on by Matalan. All gone now.

Yes, there was a gym and a secure car park underneath the block..... all the balcony’s were glass and hers looked out to the railway on the right.... maybe the same block? :dunno:

Possibly, she was facing another block, with the railway behind that, if you turned left from her front door you would reach the Brookmill railway bridge by where Kate Mosse used to live (the author)
Punk

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:27 am

Enjoy yourself today guys and galls, admin, members and guests.
Punk

Postby Gabby » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:49 am

Punk wrote:Enjoy yourself today guys and galls, admin, members and guests.

It was Conington rd :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:45 am

Good morning :Hiya: .... cloud/sun today, still pleasant though... but hopefully more sun than cloud soon! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Punk » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:31 am

How are we this afternoon?

I'm off to sunny Camberwell then collect my new tv for the World Cup. :header: :canny:
Punk

Postby Punk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Anyway all, it's been a blast, catch you laters, this is not a recording, Anyway all, it's been a blast, catch you laters, this is not a recording, Anyway all, it's been a blast, catch you laters...
Punk

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Punk wrote:Anyway all, it's been a blast, catch you laters, this is not a recording, Anyway all, it's been a blast, catch you laters, this is not a recording, Anyway all, it's been a blast, catch you laters...

Goodnight. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 am

Off to do my food shop for us and the cats, hopefully I'll be back in time for Jezza. :header:
Punk

Postby Sundaze » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:20 am

Punk wrote:Off to do my food shop for us and the cats, hopefully I'll be back in time for Jezza. :header:

This is also how I plan my life, timing things so I'm.back in time for jezza :gigglesnshit:
Sundaze

Postby Gabby » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:40 am

Morning... shit sunless day :Lucia:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:47 am

Sundaze wrote:
Punk wrote:Off to do my food shop for us and the cats, hopefully I'll be back in time for Jezza. :header:

This is also how I plan my life, timing things so I'm.back in time for jezza :gigglesnshit:

I gave up watching that years ago, always the same subject.... ‘are you the father’! :thud: ..... and the only show where the ‘guests’ have less teeth than a nine month old baby!! :shame:
Gabby

Postby Holly » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:59 am

Is jezza Jeremy Kyle?...If so, we get that in NZ too...I love watching it ( in small doses ) just to see how the human race is slowly regressing :srs?:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Sundaze » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:08 am

Yeah Jeremy Kyle. It does get a bit same sometimes I can't actually believe there are that many people out there who don't know who the father of their child is :yikes:

I was in the jezza kyle audience the other year it's more fun watching it live :gigglesnshit:
Sundaze

Postby Gabby » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:59 am

Just flicking through the million radio stations :roll: .... and came across this song..... cheered me up no end, dancing round the lounge in PJs and bedhead like summat not hinged right :canny: ..... I defy anyone to sit still.... :hap: :hap: :hap:

phpBB [video]
Gabby

Postby Punk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Sundaze wrote:Yeah Jeremy Kyle. It does get a bit same sometimes I can't actually believe there are that many people out there who don't know who the father of their child is :yikes:

I was in the jezza kyle audience the other year it's more fun watching it live :gigglesnshit:

A good friend of mine had that dubious honour as well. She was supposed to be a supporting friend of a man accused of cheating, she thought better of it and hid at the back. :gigglesnshit:
Punk

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms