M.A.E.N

A right load of bollocks...

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Dean » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:01 am

Gabby wrote:So time for my weekly girly pub lunch catch up...... play nicely now! :Hiya:

Laters... :Hiya:
Dean

Postby Gabby » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:11 am

Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:So time for my weekly girly pub lunch catch up...... play nicely now! :Hiya:

Laters... :Hiya:

Byeeeeeee.... and behave! :mrgreen: .... have a slap, just in case :slap:
Gabby

Postby dis » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:17 pm

It's a beautiful day round my part of the world. :hap:

I built another wee greenhouse and had to take it to bits because my son helpfully stuck the wrong poles in the wrong holes, it was roasting outside at half past five, the sky is so blue, it's lovely. I hope it lasts until Monday.
dis

Postby Claire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:51 am

I think I managed four posts today. An improvement on yesterday, though all about posters!

Have a good day everyone :Hiya:
Claire

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:11 am

Claire wrote:I think I managed four posts today. An improvement on yesterday, though all about posters!

Have a good day everyone :Hiya:

Well done, let's be careful out there! :gigglesnshit:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:03 pm

dis wrote:It's a beautiful day round my part of the world. :hap:

I built another wee greenhouse and had to take it to bits because my son helpfully stuck the wrong poles in the wrong holes, it was roasting outside at half past five, the sky is so blue, it's lovely. I hope it lasts until Monday.

It’s raining here. But it has that nice wet and warm summer rain feel to it.
Lady Murasaki

Postby dis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:58 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

No rain here, lovely day it's been. I think this is our summer, I can't see it lasting or coming back when my husband is off work. We aren't going away abroad this year either, just away for a few days in Scotland somewhere, if we got weather like this it would be amazing.
dis

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:05 pm

dis wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

No rain here, lovely day it's been. I think this is our summer, I can't see it lasting or coming back when my husband is off work. We aren't going away abroad this year either, just away for a few days in Scotland somewhere, if we got weather like this it would be amazing.

what are scottish summers usually like?
banana chewits

Postby dis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:09 pm

banana chewits wrote:
dis wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Shite usually, sometimes...once in a blue moon we get a few days of beautiful weather like now, but it's only ever once been like that when my husband's been off work and we have been at home during the holidays.
dis

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:18 pm

dis wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
dis wrote:

Shite usually, sometimes...once in a blue moon we get a few days of beautiful weather like now, but it's only ever once been like that when my husband's been off work and we have been at home during the holidays.

have to make the most of it this time.
banana chewits

Postby dis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:26 pm

banana chewits wrote:
dis wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
dis wrote:

Aye, that's the plan. Anyway, if it's a crappy weather it's nice if to sit with a wee drink beside a log fire, and even on shit days the hills and lochs look amazing, cheers the soul.
dis

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:32 pm

dis wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
dis wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
dis wrote:

Aye, that's the plan. Anyway, if it's a crappy weather it's nice if to sit with a wee drink beside a log fire, and even on shit days the hills and lochs look amazing, cheers the soul.

pictures of scottish countryside always look amazing, really beautiful scenery.

you couldn't write cat fart on the side of a hill & post it, could you?
banana chewits

Postby dis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:30 pm

banana chewits wrote:

Aye. I am away to Edinburgh this weekend, I'll do it on Arthur's seat. Or portobello beach if I go.

or at least I would if I was going to post photos I have taken myself, which I am not.
dis

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:32 pm

dis wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

Aye. I am away to Edinburgh this weekend, I'll do it on Arthur's seat. Or portobello beach if I go.

or at least I would if I was going to post photos I have taken myself, which I am not.

you don't have to post it, i'll be happy just knowing you did it. :wubbers:
banana chewits

Postby Dimples » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:38 am

Good morning! :Hiya:

Unusually for me, I'm hoping that it stays cloudy this morning, so that I'm not lured out into the garden. I have a whole shedload of work to do today. :gigglesnshit:
Dimples

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms