M.A.E.N

A right load of bollocks...

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Gabby » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Jem wrote:
Gabby wrote:There is a thread for footy talk! :snooty:

This is cricket, so it's allowed. :mrgreen:


I did wonder after when I read 371-5.... not goals surely!! :laughing:
Gabby
 
Posts: 16072
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Nucks » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Gabby wrote:
Jem wrote:
Gabby wrote:There is a thread for footy talk! :snooty:

This is cricket, so it's allowed. :mrgreen:


I did wonder after when I read 371-5.... not goals surely!! :laughing:


Sponsored by Red Bull. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Jem » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Jem wrote:
Gabby wrote:There is a thread for footy talk! :snooty:

This is cricket, so it's allowed. :mrgreen:


I did wonder after when I read 371-5.... not goals surely!! :laughing:


Sponsored by Red Bull. :gigglesnshit:

:mrgreen:
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Jem » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:10 pm

Well done , Scotland. Impressive performance.
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Rockstar » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Jem wrote:Well done , Scotland. Impressive performance.


You have to see Afghanistan vs Bangladesh last ball effort 3rd T20 highlights on Youtube...My eyes were out of my socket when I saw it...



User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12360
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Nucks » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Night, doggies. :dream:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6010
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Dean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Nucks wrote:Night, doggies. :dream:


Laters... :Hiya:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34425
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Gabby » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:31 am

Morning :Hiya: ..... fresher out there today, still full sun though :canny:
Gabby
 
Posts: 16072
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:35 am

Gabby wrote:Morning :Hiya: ..... fresher out there today, still full sun though :canny:


I was in your manor yesterday, seeing a friend who lives in the new flats by the station, Asda etc and going to the new Wilkos.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6870
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:48 am

Gabby wrote:Morning :Hiya: ..... fresher out there today, still full sun though :canny:


Morning Gabby. :Hiya:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Gabby » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:51 am

Punk wrote:
Gabby wrote:Morning :Hiya: ..... fresher out there today, still full sun though :canny:


I was in your manor yesterday, seeing a friend who lives in the new flats by the station, Asda etc and going to the new Wilkos.


Not been round them parts for a while Punk, my friend moved from there sometime back.... she rented a new apartment right next to the station, maybe the same block?... I will look for her old address!.... we used to walk over to the Tesco nearby and Wetherspoons a short walk away near all the shops.... other than that I didn’t know the area that well! :smilin:
Gabby
 
Posts: 16072
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Gabby » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:51 am

Keyser wrote:
Gabby wrote:Morning :Hiya: ..... fresher out there today, still full sun though :canny:


Morning Gabby. :Hiya:


Hi Keys :Hiya:
Gabby
 
Posts: 16072
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:53 am

Gabby wrote:
Punk wrote:
Gabby wrote:Morning :Hiya: ..... fresher out there today, still full sun though :canny:


I was in your manor yesterday, seeing a friend who lives in the new flats by the station, Asda etc and going to the new Wilkos.


Not been round them parts for a while Punk, my friend moved from there sometime back.... she rented a new apartment right next to the station, maybe the same block?... I will look for her old address!.... we used to walk over to the Tesco nearby and Wetherspoons a short walk away near all the shops.... other than that I didn’t know the area that well! :smilin:


She's above one of the new gyms there, don't ask me the name. I remember it as an industrial estate with the travellers homes tagged on by Matalan. All gone now. Everything's L&Q now around there.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6870
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Punk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:58 am

Anyway the sun is starting to peek through the high grey clouds over the London Borough of Lewisham so I'm off out to enjoy it.
User avatar
Punk
 
Posts: 6870
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Upper Sydenham

Re: M.A.E.N

Postby Gabby » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:00 am

Punk wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Punk wrote:
Gabby wrote:Morning :Hiya: ..... fresher out there today, still full sun though :canny:


I was in your manor yesterday, seeing a friend who lives in the new flats by the station, Asda etc and going to the new Wilkos.


Not been round them parts for a while Punk, my friend moved from there sometime back.... she rented a new apartment right next to the station, maybe the same block?... I will look for her old address!.... we used to walk over to the Tesco nearby and Wetherspoons a short walk away near all the shops.... other than that I didn’t know the area that well! :smilin:


She's above one of the new gyms there, don't ask me the name. I remember it as an industrial estate with the travellers homes tagged on by Matalan. All gone now.


Yes, there was a gym and a secure car park underneath the block..... all the balcony’s were glass and hers looked out to the railway on the right.... maybe the same block? :dunno:
Gabby
 
Posts: 16072
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aaron_Silver, Jobless Oddball, TWATkins and 53 guests