Flounce Users Part II

Big Threads

Re: Flounce Users Part II

Postby Jem » Fri May 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why is JJ allowed to harass Jem?

How is this okay? :dunno:

Harass?

Everyone is open to challenge on here, we all get it. Yet Jem is being harassed? It was the same with Jane Doh / Mash, ott guest postings making out she's some sort of victim - it was picked up on by others too.

She's not some special case who is above criticism and more than earns it.

Anything?
Jem wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Who's caught you out. Again :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cut your losses, move on, stop baiting and digging and I won't embarrass you further.

:pmsl: Need a spade?

Show me once where you've 'caught me out'
Jem

Postby Junglejayne » Fri May 04, 2018 1:37 pm

Jem wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Harass?

Everyone is open to challenge on here, we all get it. Yet Jem is being harassed? It was the same with Jane Doh / Mash, ott guest postings making out she's some sort of victim - it was picked up on by others too.

Anything?
Jem wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Who's caught you out. Again :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cut your losses, move on, stop baiting and digging and I won't embarrass you further.

:pmsl: Need a spade?

Show me once where you've 'caught me out'

I could take you back to the pages and pages of denials by Mash before the eggy face but you're doing quite a good job of recreating it all on your own.

Cut your losses fool.......

ETA you never did name these 'several' people who said I was wrong about you. :hand:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 1:39 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Harass?

It's harassment because there hasn't been a shred of evidence that Jem is in fact Jane Doh. Just that you 'know'.

The site owner even told you that you're wrong.

Postby Jem » Fri May 04, 2018 1:40 pm

When you start answering questions, I might show the same courtesy. Until then..
Jem

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 1:44 pm

Stooo said Mash and Jem aren't the same poster.
NN said she doesn't think Jem is Mash.

HTH :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri May 04, 2018 2:32 pm

Goodwife wrote:
guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Dangermoose is a decent poster, in my opinion. She always seems fair and rational, up for a laugh but capable of serious discussion.

The same for Planets, who is one of my favourite DS posters.

planets' posts in the Trump Presidency thread are really good.
Here's an example

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... art-3/p135

Ahhhh. That’s why I love Planets. She’s an excellent poster.
One of these days I’ll fan mail her :gigglesnshit:

And a seriously lovely lady in private chat too.

Did JP tell you that? :mrgreen:

fuck off and take your ladle with you, go and infect elsewhere.

Postby Vam » Fri May 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:Stooo said Mash and Jem aren't the same poster.
NN said she doesn't think Jem is Mash.

HTH :thumbsup:

Add me to the list. No way is Jem Jane Doh, imo :dunno:
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri May 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:@ Guestypoo...thank you for your concern for my welfare and for your advice. I've absolutely taken it all on board - promise! :thumbsup:

:gigglesnshit:

@Vampoo...Outside of the coven, I think you'll find nobody gives a shit about your welfare.

Well, that's all fine by me :dunno: I don't give a rat's ass about anyone outside "the coven" either.

:woteva: "Coven" this.... :woteva: "Clique" that....do you guys have any awareness, at all, of how juvenile you sound?
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri May 04, 2018 3:54 pm

measurer wrote:FS, Vam you're not even in the above quote, but guest decided you should be there. Another day at the crazy farm, eh?

Anyway, never flounced. If I don't like what I'm seeing, I just leave. I may contact the owner, but that's not to be counted on. I just stop posting.

:dunno: Go figure, Mes. I've been out for most of the day.

Maybe this bitter guesty should go find itself "a LEVEL playing field" somewhere.... :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby measurer » Fri May 04, 2018 3:59 pm

They "see" you everywhere.... :gigglesnshit: They don't like it that I don't come in raging at you. TBH? There's not a lot I can even think I do that to. I tend to steer away from bitter guests and either mod their posts or ignore them, if they are directed at me.

The definition of stupid = Sending a post to a admin you don't like hoping it will get posted when it's full of lies or threats. :pointlaugh:
measurer

Postby guest » Fri May 04, 2018 9:48 pm

measurer wrote:They "see" you everywhere.... :gigglesnshit: They don't like it that I don't come in raging at you. TBH? There's not a lot I can even think I do that to. I tend to steer away from bitter guests and either mod their posts or ignore them, if they are directed at me.

The definition of stupid = Sending a post to a admin you don't like hoping it will get posted when it's full of lies or threats. :pointlaugh:

Out of curiousity, as I'm mooching the site, if I said the 2 mods were pretty would that get through?

Postby guest » Fri May 04, 2018 9:54 pm

guest wrote:
measurer wrote:They "see" you everywhere.... :gigglesnshit: They don't like it that I don't come in raging at you. TBH? There's not a lot I can even think I do that to. I tend to steer away from bitter guests and either mod their posts or ignore them, if they are directed at me.

Out of curiousity, as I'm mooching the site, if I said the 2 mods were pretty would that get through?

Modest. I like.

Postby measurer » Fri May 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Well lookie at that - looks like it did. :thud:
measurer

Postby guest » Fri May 04, 2018 9:56 pm

measurer wrote:Well lookie at that - looks like it did. :thud:

You have the advantage of posts clearing immediately, us bagheads have to wait

Postby Dean » Fri May 04, 2018 9:59 pm

guest wrote:

Which two?
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive