Violent London - the cost of demonising 'Stop & Search'

A right load of bollocks...

Violent London - the cost of demonising 'Stop & Search'

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:39 am

In the wake of two more deaths in London, both murders taking place on Monday and bringing the total to 48 so far this year.

The latest deaths were teenagers, Tanesha Melbourne Blake 17, shot in a drive by shooting in Tottenham on Monday night and an un-named 16 year old boy in Walthamstow earlier that day, the incidents are said to be unrelated.

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has demanded a step up in 'stop and search' by police in London which is in turn a step up for him from his largely self promoting antics of attacking Donald Trump, tagging his name on to any clean air initiative he can and talking up bringing the NFL superbowl to London, self promotion, which has been a keynote of his tenure as London Mayor.

Stop and Search had been widely reduced in the past decade because the liberal left, like Khan himself, demanded it's curtailment saying it was 'unfair' because it primarily targetted young black kids.

As usual with all these liberal left initiatives, they are completely useless in the real world where most of us live because those who shout loudest are completely clueless about what happens in the real world.

If there was a bias towards stopping and searching young black kids it was because young black kids were doing all the killings and young black kids were being all the victims.

We all know the reasons for this 'drugs' and the gang culture it inspires and all the while the trendy liberal left, literally pay through the nose for it and keep snorting it in their trendy London enclaves and their white towers in suburbia, more deaths will follow.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Violent London - the cost of demonising 'Stop & Search'

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:59 am

Trapper John wrote:We all know the reasons for this 'drugs' and the gang culture it inspires and all the while the trendy liberal left, literally pay through the nose for it and keep snorting it in their trendy London enclaves and their white towers in suburbia, more deaths will follow.

that paragraph is probably the best thing i have ever seen you write.

Postby Punk » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:06 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:We all know the reasons for this 'drugs' and the gang culture it inspires and all the while the trendy liberal left, literally pay through the nose for it and keep snorting it in their trendy London enclaves and their white towers in suburbia, more deaths will follow.

Bankers etc, who can afford stuff like cocaine are lefties? Lefties do stuff like weave their own yogurt... I used to work in banking and the cokeheads that were dysonesque were defo not lefties. Far from it. Now if one thinks that Conservatives are Left then just how far right is the OP?

The coke dealers on my estate are exclusively white.
Punk

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:09 am

Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bankers etc, who can afford stuff like cocaine are lefties? Lefties do stuff like weave their own yogurt... I used to work in banking and the cokeheads that were dysonesque were defo not lefties. Far from it. Now if one thinks that Conservatives are Left then just how far right is the OP?

Left or right has nothing to do with cocaine use. People take it because they like it and it’s readily available, not because they hate ‘pakis’ or eat lentil soup...
Dean

Postby Punk » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:18 am

Dean wrote:
Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:

Left or right has nothing to do with cocaine use. People take it because they like it and it’s readily available, not because they hate ‘pakis’ or eat lentil soup...

Ever seen a vegan take some piff? I rest my case.
Punk

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Dean wrote:
Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes but they do hate the police because they will seize their coke and will vote Right for less of them.

Postby Goodwife » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:45 pm

I heard on the radio this morning about the 16 year old dying, its sad that 16/17 year olds are losing their lives over drugs and being involved in gangs. Whatever happened to being youths who go out and have a bit of fun and not cause much bother.

I don't see how oncreasing stop n search is going to help anything though
Goodwife

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:06 pm

Dean wrote:
Punk wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s hardly expensive, either. You can get it for 20quid a gram here. Cut with all sorts, but as cheap as bubble (methedrone?) and easier to get hold of.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Goodwife wrote:I heard on the radio this morning about the 16 year old dying, its sad that 16/17 year olds are losing their lives over drugs and being involved in gangs. Whatever happened to being youths who go out and have a bit of fun and not cause much bother.

It won't help. It's a Tory solution to a Tory problem. It will just make the young more disenfranchised from society.

Postby Markey mark » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Goodwife wrote:I heard on the radio this morning about the 16 year old dying, its sad that 16/17 year olds are losing their lives over drugs and being involved in gangs. Whatever happened to being youths who go out and have a bit of fun and not cause much bother.

Youth around here have very little hope of getting out of the shit holes were they live , low wages and very high rents they can never afford , dealing in drugs you can double or tripled your money of a night , double cross your dealer or deal in someones else’s turf then your going to get hurt , lad around here had his drugs stolen from a rival gang , he ended owning his dealer few thousand that he couldn’t pay up because his investment had been stolen , the was repeated stabbed in front of his mother . They just walk into his mums house and done them all

My old mate was involved in collecting debts owed to his boss ie drug money , my mate used to stabbed the person or persons owing money mainly up the bum , basically ram a knife up your bum hole and split you open , takes ages to recover every time you do a phoo it’s extremely painful,and that was just for small sums of money , he did go to prison for murder, Now works as a youth worker for underprivileged kids , his 17 son stabbed to death a youth over a fiver few years back and he got 18 years
Last edited by Markey mark on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markey mark

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:30 pm

Markey mark wrote:

Youth around here have very little hope of getting out of the shit holes were they live , low wages and very high rents they can never afford , dealing in drugs you can double tripled your money of a night , double cross your dealer then your going to get hurt , lad around here had his drugs stolen from a rival gang , he ended owning his dealer few thousand that he couldn’t pay up because his investment had been stolen , the was repeated stabbed in front of his mother .

My old mate was involved in collecting debts owed to his boss ie drug money , my mate used to stabbed the person or persons owing money mainly up the bum , basically ram a knife up your bum hole and split you open , takes ages to recover every time you do a phoo it’s extremely painful,and that was just for small sums of money , he did go to prison for murder, know out and works as a youth worker , his 17 son stabbed to death a youth over a fiver few years back and he got 18 years

God you don’t half type some bollocks.
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:38 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Youth around here have very little hope of getting out of the shit holes were they live , low wages and very high rents they can never afford , dealing in drugs you can double tripled your money of a night , double cross your dealer then your going to get hurt , lad around here had his drugs stolen from a rival gang , he ended owning his dealer few thousand that he couldn’t pay up because his investment had been stolen , the was repeated stabbed in front of his mother .

My old mate was involved in collecting debts owed to his boss ie drug money , my mate used to stabbed the person or persons owing money mainly up the bum , basically ram a knife up your bum hole and split you open , takes ages to recover every time you do a phoo it’s extremely painful,and that was just for small sums of money , he did go to prison for murder, know out and works as a youth worker , his 17 son stabbed to death a youth over a fiver few years back and he got 18 years

Don’t get drawn into Markeys fantasy world. You’ll notice everybody else just ignores his posts...
Dean

Postby Markey mark » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:43 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Wish I did , unfortunately seen the ugly side of this world first hand , there’s a chap around here that would stick a knife into you for a small sum of money so he could buy his next fix, life is worthless to them ,
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:56 pm

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Don’t get drawn into Markeys fantasy world. You’ll notice everybody else just ignores his posts...

I Much rather people to ignore my post than troll , thank god , I posted few months asking people to ignore my post than trol , posters did listened , can’t be dealing with play ground tactics , life to short got better things than waste my time with wasters that troll
Last edited by Markey mark on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markey mark

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:57 pm

Markey mark wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Markey mark wrote:

Wish I did , unfortunately seen the ugly side of this world first hand , there’s a chap around here that would stick a knife into you for a small sum of money so he could buy his next fix, life is worthless to them ,

How long did it take for your bum to heal? Did you have any problems with the scar tissue?
NastyNickers

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms