Violent London - the cost of demonising 'Stop & Search'

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Violent London - the cost of demonising 'Stop & Search'

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Two more die in stabbings this weekend, a 20 year old and a 31 year old - bringing the total of violent street murders to 58 so far this year and we're barely a third of the way through. :shake head:

Can I, with all due respect, suggest you start frequenting the areas where these attacks occur?

I did regularly up until about a year ago, which is why I can speak with authority on who is to blame for the attacks. :thumbsup:

PS. sorry to disappoint you, they need to get up very early to stab me. :smilin:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:18 am

Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Do you? it appears not. :roll:

Most of reported knife and gun crime in the capital is committed by youths with a foreign background, are they being targetted? obviously not otherwise we wouldn't have the daily knife and gun fests we are being treated to these days. :thumbsup:

Define foreign background.
Yes.

Latest victim of the 58 violent street murders (39 with knives) so far this year is 20 year old Kwasi Anim-Boadu who died in the street at the weekend.

21 year old Brayane Tchenda, who was found yards away from Anim-Boadu's body with stab wounds was taken to hospital, discharged and later arrested on suspicion of murder, possession of an offensive weapon and affray.

I think that defines 'foreign background' because I don't think those names crop up very often in derivisions from medieval English.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:31 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Two more die in stabbings this weekend, a 20 year old and a 31 year old - bringing the total of violent street murders to 58 so far this year and we're barely a third of the way through. :shake head:

We are well over 10,000 coppers down on Livingstone's level of low crime. :leer: :leer:

Remind me who was mayor when Damiola Taylor was murdered?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:51 am

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

We are well over 10,000 coppers down on Livingstone's level of low crime. :leer: :leer:

Dick Whittington?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:11 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can I, with all due respect, suggest you start frequenting the areas where these attacks occur?

I did regularly up until about a year ago, which is why I can speak with authority on who is to blame for the attacks. :thumbsup:

PS. sorry to disappoint you, they need to get up very early to stab me. :smilin:

If they knew your racist views I'm sure they'd make the effort lol

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

so you want a police state with police in every stairwell of a council block :off head:

only if you are paying

Postby Trapper John » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:04 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

so you want a police state with police in every stairwell of a council block :off head:

only if you are paying

What? :dunno:

I'm merely pointing out that 10,000 more police in Livingstone's London did nothing to save Damiola Taylor, as the suggestion appeared to be that the lack of police is the major reason for these crimes now. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:49 am

Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

only if you are paying

I'm merely pointing out that 10,000 more police in Livingstone's London did nothing to save Damiola Taylor, as the suggestion appeared to be that the lack of police is the major reason for these crimes now. :thumbsup:

If you're too stupid to see the huge flaw in your point then it's pointless to point it out to you. Thick cunt.

Postby Trapper John » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:46 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Guest wrote:

only if you are paying

If you're too stupid to see the huge flaw in your point then it's pointless to point it out to you. Thick cunt.

Have a pleasant day yourself too. :Hiya:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms