A right load of bollocks...

Re: Violent London - the cost of demonising 'Stop & Search'

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:11 am

Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
He's been dying to say "savage". He'd like to say a whole lot more, using racial slurs etc, but he's wary, not being in his local EDL pub. :gigglesnshit:

Obviously don't need to say more, you know exactly what I mean so why elaborate? :dunno:

Instead of regurgitating liberal, government and social worker claptrap, go out and see what's really happening. The staus quo has changed since Blair and Brown opened the door for the entire world to come here.

It's no longer a few West Indian gangs dealing a bit of ganga here and there, it's Somalians, Sudanese, Ethiopians and a myriad other Africans who came here over the past couple of decades bringing their savage lifestyles with them. :thumbsup:

:link:

Don't you think some feral white kids are savage?
That burglar who was killed was feral. :bell:

Of course they are, which begs the question, why for the past two to three decades have our governments been importing more?

Why the 'Link' tag? - What you think if it doesn't appear in some form of media it doesn't happen? not surprising you think that way as you appear to get your knowledge of life from it.

Here's a thing, young girls were systematically raped and abused on an industrial scale for 40 years, used and traded like pieces of meat by a certain section of 'our society' in the main, that didn't appear in the media either - but it happened.

Because people like you have always panned the party that is opposed to neoliberalism. :mrgreen:
Yes the media have finally come around to young girls being abused by the Weinsteins of this world.
They also refuse to investigate which political party raped boys on an industrial scale for decades.
Is that because they would upset rich white folks? :bell:

And you say it's me driven by prejudice. :laughing: Your views are supposition, mine are fact.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Jay Jay » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:13 am

Trapper John wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Obviously don't need to say more, you know exactly what I mean so why elaborate? :dunno:

Instead of regurgitating liberal, government and social worker claptrap, go out and see what's really happening. The staus quo has changed since Blair and Brown opened the door for the entire world to come here.

It's no longer a few West Indian gangs dealing a bit of ganga here and there, it's Somalians, Sudanese, Ethiopians and a myriad other Africans who came here over the past couple of decades bringing their savage lifestyles with them. :thumbsup:

:link:

Don't you think some feral white kids are savage?
That burglar who was killed was feral. :bell:

Of course they are, which begs the question, why for the past two to three decades have our governments been importing more?

Why the 'Link' tag? - What you think if it doesn't appear in some form of media it doesn't happen? not surprising you think that way as you appear to get your knowledge of life from it.

Here's a thing, young girls were systematically raped and abused on an industrial scale for 40 years, used and traded like pieces of meat by a certain section of 'our society' in the main, that didn't appear in the media either - but it happened.

Because people like you have always panned the party that is opposed to neoliberalism. :mrgreen:
Yes the media have finally come around to young girls being abused by the Weinsteins of this world.
They also refuse to investigate which political party raped boys on an industrial scale for decades.
Is that because they would upset rich white folks? :bell:

And you say it's me driven by prejudice. :laughing: Your views are supposition, mine are fact.

And yet you have provided no links.
Therefore your views are supposition.
Jay Jay

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:18 am

Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:
Stop and search hasn't stopped. Where does TJ get his fake news from? :shake head:

I sometimes wonder if people really know what happens in the real world, though I suspect they think they do because it's the same media and establishment shite they regurgitate to make their points.

Of course 'Stop & Search' hasn't stopped - thats the official line anyway. In the real world though, we know it has pretty much petered out where a certain section of 'our society' are concerned. Why do you think Sadiq Khan is calling for Stop & Search to be 'stepped up' - stepped up from what? almost nothing thats what. Why do you think we haven't had the mass shouts of institutionalised racism from the usual suspects for years now, claiming too many black kids are stopped and searched? - because they aren't now thats why.

If you were a copper on the street and you ended your shifts with too many stop and searches on black kids, you were up in front of the Super to explain why and then told it's in your best interests to 'scale them down' reagrdless of the validity. That quickly finds it's way into the minds of every officer and soon becomes a systematic benchmark to work by.

You see it works both ways, if you have institutioninalised racism within the police force as we're often forced to believe, then you can have systematic 'positive racism' which is where we are today - basically don't stop black kids unless they've done something first, otherwise it causes tension and you're giving us a bad name.

It really is that simple, young mostly foreign background kids are strolling our streets with deadly weapons on their person with impunity, thats why we are where we are today :roll:

There you go.
Making up shit again because of your prejudices. :roll:
Do you understand what targeted stop and search means?
Once you do, you will understand that every word you have written is absolute bollocks.

Hth.

Do you? it appears not. :roll:

Most of reported knife and gun crime in the capital is committed by youths with a foreign background, are they being targetted? obviously not otherwise we wouldn't have the daily knife and gun fests we are being treated to these days. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Jay Jay » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:21 am

Trapper John wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:
Stop and search hasn't stopped. Where does TJ get his fake news from? :shake head:

I sometimes wonder if people really know what happens in the real world, though I suspect they think they do because it's the same media and establishment shite they regurgitate to make their points.

Of course 'Stop & Search' hasn't stopped - thats the official line anyway. In the real world though, we know it has pretty much petered out where a certain section of 'our society' are concerned. Why do you think Sadiq Khan is calling for Stop & Search to be 'stepped up' - stepped up from what? almost nothing thats what. Why do you think we haven't had the mass shouts of institutionalised racism from the usual suspects for years now, claiming too many black kids are stopped and searched? - because they aren't now thats why.

If you were a copper on the street and you ended your shifts with too many stop and searches on black kids, you were up in front of the Super to explain why and then told it's in your best interests to 'scale them down' reagrdless of the validity. That quickly finds it's way into the minds of every officer and soon becomes a systematic benchmark to work by.

You see it works both ways, if you have institutioninalised racism within the police force as we're often forced to believe, then you can have systematic 'positive racism' which is where we are today - basically don't stop black kids unless they've done something first, otherwise it causes tension and you're giving us a bad name.

It really is that simple, young mostly foreign background kids are strolling our streets with deadly weapons on their person with impunity, thats why we are where we are today :roll:

There you go.
Once you do, you will understand that every word you have written is absolute bollocks.

Hth.

Most of reported knife and gun crime in the capital is committed by youths with a foreign background, are they being targetted? obviously not otherwise we wouldn't have the daily knife and gun fests we are being treated to these days. :thumbsup:

Define foreign background.
Yes.
Jay Jay

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:25 am

Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:

There you go.

Hth.

Define foreign background.
Yes.

Yes what? :roll:

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:27 am

Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:And you say it's me driven by prejudice. :laughing: Your views are supposition, mine are fact.

But you chose specifics to make your point:

Is that because they would upset rich white folks?

Every bit of that is supposition mostly traded by the media - these rest is cobblers because Weinstein is neither British nor Pakistani.

Mine is fact because this actually happened and was proved to have happened:

Young girls were systematically raped and abused on an industrial scale for 40 years, used and traded like pieces of meat by a certain section of 'our society' in the main, that didn't appear in the media either

HTH. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Markey mark » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:23 am

Reading some post really can’t believe how out of touch some are to the real world , normally with each killing or killer being caught their names , photos are splattered all over the media , nearly every time they are black and first or second generation immigrants to this country , normally you see a photo in the paper of the deceased and mum and dad will say what a wonderful son , he went to church , done brilliantly at school and so on and wouldn’t harm a fly, then a few days later this supposedly wonderfull dead boy his photos is put on Facebook by his gang members , with him holding a gun in one hand and a wad of cash in the other , we seen it so many many times .
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:34 am

Stop and search is a must and should be carried out without
fear of being called racists.
I live in london and the vast majority of knife/gun
victims are black as are the perpetrators.

There, when the police stop and search in London, do you expect them to
have stop/serached 97& others inc white/asain/eu/etc and 3% blacks when the
majority of this gun and knife crime is carried out by black gangs?

Cant recall then gents name a black guy, ex gangsta who was on telly a couple of years ago and he advocated
stop and search.

Most of this gangsta material is from single parent homes, but that is no excuse
as it's the culture.

Because of gangsta stories in the media, eseically a few right wing papers, peole can be
brain washed.

Anyone have the figures for knife gun crime in carddif and Glasgow and where the majority, vast majorit white/asian or black?

Thanks

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:46 am

:oops: sorry I first posted this in the wrong thread -

Given how hamstrung severely reduced police resources seem to be at every turn, I wouldn't be surprised if secretly the general attitude of a lot of police officers is to shrug and think let these scum wipe each other out.

Postby Jay Jay » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Jay Jay wrote:
Trapper John wrote:And you say it's me driven by prejudice. :laughing: Your views are supposition, mine are fact.

But you chose specifics to make your point:

Is that because they would upset rich white folks?

Every bit of that is supposition mostly traded by the media - these rest is cobblers because Weinstein is neither British nor Pakistani.

Mine is fact because this actually happened and was proved to have happened:

Young girls were systematically raped and abused on an industrial scale for 40 years, used and traded like pieces of meat by a certain section of 'our society' in the main, that didn't appear in the media either

HTH. :thumbsup:

Still no links or evidence. :shake head:
Jay Jay

Postby Trapper John » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:50 am

Two more die in stabbings this weekend, a 20 year old and a 31 year old - bringing the total of violent street murders to 58 so far this year and we're barely a third of the way through. :shake head:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:45 am

Trapper John wrote:Two more die in stabbings this weekend, a 20 year old and a 31 year old - bringing the total of violent street murders to 58 so far this year and we're barely a third of the way through. :shake head:

Can I, with all due respect, suggest you start frequenting the areas where these attacks occur?

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:29 pm

Trapper John wrote:Two more die in stabbings this weekend, a 20 year old and a 31 year old - bringing the total of violent street murders to 58 so far this year and we're barely a third of the way through. :shake head:

We are well over 10,000 coppers down on Livingstone's level of low crime. :leer: :leer:

Postby Khan't » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Guest wrote:

We are well over 10,000 coppers down on Livingstone's level of low crime. :leer: :leer:

And Livingstone wouldn't have allowed Middle Eastern terrorist flags on London streets days after a terrorist attack.
Khan't

Postby Markey mark » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:15 pm

There was just under 13000 reported knife crime in London last year or approx 250 knife crimes per week , high percentage is black on black crime , it wouldn’t matter if you had 20,000 extra police because they could never police every area off London 24/7 , bring back random stop and search and if your caught with a knife your automatically get 10 years with no parole. speaking to a bouncer today that works at a night club in Camden about knife crime , he said of a weekend they refuse about 10 people entry to the club because the doormen have found a knife or weapon on a person during a search , when questioned about the knife thier excuses for carrying a knife for self defence , just lock them up . My partner nephew that 19 years old went out to a club last night with his university friends , at the end of the night they went their separate ways home , and one of them was stabbed repeatedly in a mugging at a bus stop . What I found sad and worrying today as we went to pets at home store in Camden road , as we past Tesco petrol station there was bunches of flowers tied to the railings, young people in my car said there most of been another stabbing , that was their first thought , instead of thinking it could of been a motor accident. Knife crime has become a norm to many people ,
Markey mark

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms