Health questions to Rollup & Star

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Health questions to Rollup & Star

Postby Kizzie » Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm

megaera wrote:
Star wrote:I’m just going off what the consultant said re our stomach and bowel movements.
Fibre is what’s needed

I don't know about kizzie, but the fats in my diet and the water I drink are enough to keep things moving nicely. There isn't much to move along anyway as the volume of food I now consume is a lot lower and most of it is broken down and used anyway!

Yes same for me.
Kizzie

Postby Rockstar » Tue May 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Kizzie wrote:
megaera wrote:
Star wrote:I’m just going off what the consultant said re our stomach and bowel movements.
Fibre is what’s needed

I don't know about kizzie, but the fats in my diet and the water I drink are enough to keep things moving nicely. There isn't much to move along anyway as the volume of food I now consume is a lot lower and most of it is broken down and used anyway!

Yes same for me.

You really don't consume any veggies or leafy greens? Like carrots,potatoes,onions,spinach,etc?
Rockstar

Postby Kizzie » Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
megaera wrote:
Fibre is what’s needed

Yes same for me.

You really don't consume any veggies or leafy greens? Like carrots,potatoes,onions,spinach,etc?

No.Only meat, cheese and eggs.
Kizzie

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms