Rank food

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Rank food

Postby Goodwife » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Canary wrote:
dis wrote:No!!! :kinell:

Goodwife wrote:I think I have gone off chicken now :pukeup:
That is gross





But .... but .... but wait, you ain't seen the dessert yet, dis & gw. It's my piece de la resistance i'll have you know.
Think of the nastiest, gloopiest, most calorific cack you's have ever seen? ... then multiple tenfold!

The evil witch even used her bare hands to mix the food. Watch the vid :awesome: :awesome: > >




Some of those things are ok as single items but mixed together like that :pukeup:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Rank food

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:23 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:when I go to the Chinese supermarket they have bags of frozen chicken feet

now I know it's a cultural thing, but why eat something with no meat, and clawy talons, that has been scrabbling about in chicken shit


Pork scratchings. Who the hell eats delicious roasted pigskin?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Rank food

Postby Jay Jay » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Shop-bought meat pies. Just the smell makes me heave.


There's a butchers in Barnes that does the most impressive, delicious meat pies.
Chicken and peach.
User avatar
Jay Jay
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Re: Rank food

Postby Hobbit » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:when I go to the Chinese supermarket they have bags of frozen chicken feet

now I know it's a cultural thing, but why eat something with no meat, and clawy talons, that has been scrabbling about in chicken shit


Pork scratchings. Who the hell eats delicious roasted pigskin?



me, yes me :mrgreen:

I shall pick you some chicken feet up next time I'm there
User avatar
Hobbit
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5824
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Rank food

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:36 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:when I go to the Chinese supermarket they have bags of frozen chicken feet

now I know it's a cultural thing, but why eat something with no meat, and clawy talons, that has been scrabbling about in chicken shit


Pork scratchings. Who the hell eats delicious roasted pigskin?



me, yes me :mrgreen:

I shall pick you some chicken feet up next time I'm there


Pls no...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Rank food

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:37 pm

The chicken feet are for making stock.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4012
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Rank food

Postby Hobbit » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The chicken feet are for making stock.



nope

they have them on the menu in the restaurant above it

crispy fried

Image
User avatar
Hobbit
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5824
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Rank food

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:39 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The chicken feet are for making stock.



nope

they have them on the menu in the restaurant above it

crispy fried


say what?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Rank food

Postby Text » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:05 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The chicken feet are for making stock.


Yeah they use all the undesirable bits for stock & glue.
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 19328
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Rank food

Postby Text » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:08 am

Nucks wrote:
Canary wrote:
dis wrote:No!!! :kinell:

Goodwife wrote:I think I have gone off chicken now :pukeup:
That is gross





But .... but .... but wait, you ain't seen the dessert yet, dis & gw. It's my piece de la resistance i'll have you know.
Think of the nastiest, gloopiest, most calorific cack you's have ever seen? ... then multiple tenfold!

The evil witch even used her bare hands to mix the food. Watch the vid :awesome: :awesome: > >



They edited out this part of the video



:gigglesnshit:


Yup I'm sure she quietly slipped a fk ton of treacle in, Nucks.
Why not, the recipe has already got every type of confectionery in it. :shake head:
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 19328
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Rank food

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:17 am

Oysters, slimy little fuckers... they ain't even dead FFS!
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15259
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Rank food

Postby Puzzler » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:23 am

Gabby wrote:Oysters, slimy little fuckers... they ain't even dead FFS!

Yeah, fuck knows how anyone can eat them or whelks etc :pukeup:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: Rank food

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:37 am

Puzzler wrote:
Gabby wrote:Oysters, slimy little fuckers... they ain't even dead FFS!

Yeah, fuck knows how anyone can eat them or whelks etc :pukeup:


You don't even get to taste them... they're about as significant as a slug!!
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15259
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Rank food

Postby Puzzler » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:43 am

Gabby wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Gabby wrote:Oysters, slimy little fuckers... they ain't even dead FFS!

Yeah, fuck knows how anyone can eat them or whelks etc :pukeup:


You don't even get to taste them... they're about as significant as a slug!!

Now the idea of eating slugs really makes me boak :pukeup:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: Rank food

Postby Nucks » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:51 am

Gabby wrote:Oysters, slimy little fuckers... they ain't even dead FFS!


Smoked oysters, especially with a nice bit of cheese, are delicious though. They’re not slimy at all, more like a mussel.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5158
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests