Hello, my old friends

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Star » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I remember you being an absolute twat Shine if memory serves........


The irony of that post :laughing:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:08 pm

Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I remember you being an absolute twat Shine if memory serves........


The irony of that post :laughing:


nobody can say micky suffers from self awareness. :laughing:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:45 pm

shine is a far bigger twat than mickey
he is like a gay mickey
full of disco biscuits
:shake head:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 17198
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:shine is a far bigger twat than mickey
he is like a gay mickey
full of disco biscuits
:shake head:


He sounds amazing.
:disco:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6510
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:58 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:shine is a far bigger twat than mickey
he is like a gay mickey
full of disco biscuits
:shake head:


He sounds amazing.
:disco:

his knickers are prolly far worse than yours...
:awesome:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 17198
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Rockstar » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:50 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:shine is a far bigger twat than mickey
he is like a gay mickey
full of disco biscuits
:shake head:


He sounds amazing.
:disco:


Don't.Seriously,don't.


(One drunkard is enough for this forum)
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12360
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:26 am

Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I remember you being an absolute twat Shine if memory serves........


The irony of that post :laughing:

Oh of course Star everyone says how much you were up his arse. .......
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Star » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:44 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I remember you being an absolute twat Shine if memory serves........


The irony of that post :laughing:

Oh of course Star everyone says how much you were up his arse. .......

:irony:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Star » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:18 am

I don’t think that was the real Shine.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Gigabit » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Helllllooooooo!!!

I'm new, I'm Gigabit!!!!
User avatar
Gigabit
 
Posts: 1689
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Star » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Gigabit wrote:Helllllooooooo!!!

I'm new, I'm Gigabit!!!!

And you’ve settled in a treat. :smilin:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Star wrote:I don’t think that was the real Shine.





I hope that was Shine, and he comes back for short time. Tell me star, will you and bella be fighting over which one gets to be his girlfriend?
I know it was a few years ago now. But watching you two fight over him was seriously fucking funny.
Good times back then. The dross we have to put up with on here now would never have lasted back in the day.
Old Shine could teach one or two of them a thing about drunk posting lol
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Star » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:I don’t think that was the real Shine.





I hope that was Shine, and he comes back for short time. Tell me star, will you and bella be fighting over which one gets to be his girlfriend?
I know it was a few years ago now. But watching you two fight over him was seriously fucking funny.
Good times back then. The dross we have to put up with on here now would never have lasted back in the day.
Old Shine could teach one or two of them a thing about drunk posting lol


I won’t be fighting this time. I think Shine used to play us all off, but I was certainly to dumb to see it.
I did like Shine, he could be very interesting and intelligent at times.
He was a funny drunk but also a nasty one.
Some of them were good times Guesty :smilin:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Dean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Shine was a c**t. Star was a stupid c**t...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 34445
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hello, my old friends

Postby Star » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:13 am

Dean wrote:Shine was a c**t. Star was a stupid c**t...


And Dean is an obnoxious c**t.
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests