How did you become a dog ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:You got it Gabby, people waiting to nitpick end up looking dumb as. :roll:

Why not just ask me properly.


I had a few of those in the past till I had a go at making my own..... now my banana and choc trifle is legendary! :leer:



that sounds similar to my black forest one, but cherries obviously instead of banana
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3423
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jp761 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:49 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jp761 wrote:You got it Gabby, people waiting to nitpick end up looking dumb as. :roll:

Why not just ask me properly.



I think the person looking pretty dumb is the one that eats a trifle made from the contents of a box
Oh yeah, just me who does that.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby jp761 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:You got it Gabby, people waiting to nitpick end up looking dumb as. :roll:

Why not just ask me properly.


I had a few of those in the past till I had a go at making my own..... now my banana and choc trifle is legendary! :leer:
Sounds awesome. Does anyone you know ever want parties anywhere else but yours and you doing the food. :mrgreen:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7576
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Gabby » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:You got it Gabby, people waiting to nitpick end up looking dumb as. :roll:

Why not just ask me properly.


I had a few of those in the past till I had a go at making my own..... now my banana and choc trifle is legendary! :leer:

Never heard of such a thing!
Sounds fantastic ... recipe?


It’s just layers of sliced bananas, whipping cream, chocolate custard (homemade), a couple of layers of each.... then finish with grated choc and flaked almonds on top!..... sometimes I add some Baileys to the whipped cream :wubwub:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 14269
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm

McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:You got it Gabby, people waiting to nitpick end up looking dumb as. :roll:

Why not just ask me properly.


I had a few of those in the past till I had a go at making my own..... now my banana and choc trifle is legendary! :leer:

Never heard of such a thing!
Sounds fantastic ... recipe?

Not for Type 2s.!

Shut up!
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Gabby wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:You got it Gabby, people waiting to nitpick end up looking dumb as. :roll:

Why not just ask me properly.


I had a few of those in the past till I had a go at making my own..... now my banana and choc trifle is legendary! :leer:

Never heard of such a thing!
Sounds fantastic ... recipe?


It’s just layers of sliced bananas, whipping cream, chocolate custard (homemade), a couple of layers of each.... then finish with grated choc and flaked almonds on top!..... sometimes I add some Baileys to the whipped cream :wubwub:

I shall have words with the head cook.
Ignore Mcazz.
I do occasionally let rip!
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 3339
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Gabby » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:32 pm

jp761 wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:You got it Gabby, people waiting to nitpick end up looking dumb as. :roll:

Why not just ask me properly.


I had a few of those in the past till I had a go at making my own..... now my banana and choc trifle is legendary! :leer:
Sounds awesome. Does anyone you know ever want parties anywhere else but yours and you doing the food. :mrgreen:


I often play host.... but then I’m always asked to take a trifle, and sometimes my famous chilli along when I go elsewhere! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 14269
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:39 am

Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:You got it Gabby, people waiting to nitpick end up looking dumb as. :roll:

Why not just ask me properly.


I had a few of those in the past till I had a go at making my own..... now my banana and choc trifle is legendary! :leer:
Sounds awesome. Does anyone you know ever want parties anywhere else but yours and you doing the food. :mrgreen:


I often play host.... but then I’m always asked to take a trifle, and sometimes my famous chilli along when I go elsewhere! :mrgreen:


Next time, could you take some trifles from here and not bring them back? :awesome:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Vam » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
I often play host.... but then I’m always asked to take a trifle, and sometimes my famous chilli along when I go elsewhere! :mrgreen:


Next time, could you take some trifles from here and not bring them back? :awesome:


:mrgreen:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 13194
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby McAz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jp761 wrote:You got it Gabby, people waiting to nitpick end up looking dumb as. :roll:

Why not just ask me properly.


I had a few of those in the past till I had a go at making my own..... now my banana and choc trifle is legendary! :leer:

Never heard of such a thing!
Sounds fantastic ... recipe?

Not for Type 2s.!

Shut up!

You won't be so cocky when your feet fall off. :shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 26924
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Star » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:07 pm

Az
You can have a little bit of something sweet now and again.
I bet you do ! :laughing:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 5877
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby McAz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Star wrote:Az
You can have a little bit of something sweet now and again.
I bet you do ! :laughing:

I lick a bit of this and that but nothing that would unfoot me. :smilin:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 26924
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Gabby » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:34 pm

McAz wrote:
Star wrote:Az
You can have a little bit of something sweet now and again.
I bet you do ! :laughing:

I lick a bit of this and that but nothing that would unfoot me. :smilin:


:laughing:... your previous comment to Rollup made me LOL! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 14269
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Star » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:36 pm

McAz wrote:
Star wrote:Az
You can have a little bit of something sweet now and again.
I bet you do ! :laughing:

I lick a bit of this and that but nothing that would unfoot me. :smilin:

Forget the licking, and just have a small bite. :laughing:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 5877
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:47 pm

Star wrote:
McAz wrote:
Star wrote:Az
You can have a little bit of something sweet now and again.
I bet you do ! :laughing:

I lick a bit of this and that but nothing that would unfoot me. :smilin:

Forget the licking, and just have a small bite. :laughing:

Just as long as you get your partners permission first, not everyone is into that rough shit.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 4208
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aaron_Silver, Google [Bot], Odessa Steps and 21 guests