How did you become a dog ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: How did you become a dog ?

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:57 pm

Dimples wrote:
Dean wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Lambert wrote:I actually can't remember. Must have been a mention on DS.

Same here Lambert. I can't actually remember how I ended up on here. :gigglesnshit:

I invited you!

Did you? I'd completely forgotten that. :ooer:

Well you are knocking on a bit now...
Dean

Postby Dimples » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:00 am

Dean wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Dean wrote:
Dimples wrote:
Lambert wrote:I actually can't remember. Must have been a mention on DS.

Same here Lambert. I can't actually remember how I ended up on here. :gigglesnshit:

I invited you!

Did you? I'd completely forgotten that. :ooer:

Well you are knocking on a bit now...

You can say that again! :gigglesnshit:
Dimples

Postby Nucks » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:24 am

Guest wrote:guesties are strays. :bawlin:

Aww, but often the best dog starts off that way. :wubbers:
Nucks

Postby Goodwife » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:34 am

Nucks wrote:

They are more stray cats and a bit feral :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:39 am

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:

They are more stray cats and a bit feral :gigglesnshit:

Sometimes :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Kat » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:49 am

I posted along side some still here in sol ratty and budgie gave me a link wasn't ago I warrior something too posted with star holly Vicki me s i think and many more
Kat

Postby Kat » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:50 am

Sorry I will post later on tablet typos :doomed:
Kat

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:27 am

Being a very regular visitor to Liverpool and have connections there I couldn't possibly post on the Sun forum. Never tempted never looked.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:34 am

By sleeping around.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:38 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Being a very regular visitor to Liverpool and have connections there I couldn't possibly post on the Sun forum. Never tempted never looked.

I started my forum life on SOL in 2009, although I heard of Dogs, I never had a link...but just before SOL closed in 2010, someone ( can't remember now who, might have been Northernstar ) posted the link to Dogs and the rest is history.

I first started to post as a guest cos tbh, it looked a bit scary to begin with...Stooo even banned my Guest IP once and called me a wanker :gigglesnshit: I sent him an email to complain and he told me he was mistaken, he thought I was someone else. That's when I decided it was time to join....and in 2011, he made me a Mod :wubbers:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:48 am

Holly wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Being a very regular visitor to Liverpool and have connections there I couldn't possibly post on the Sun forum. Never tempted never looked.

I started my forum life on SOL in 2009, although I heard of Dogs, I never had a link...but just before SOL closed in 2010, someone ( can't remember now who, might have been Northernstar ) posted the link to Dogs and the rest is history.

I first started to post as a guest cos tbh, it looked a bit scary to begin with...Stooo even banned my Guest IP once and called me a wanker :gigglesnshit: I sent him an email to complain and he told me he was mistaken, he thought I was someone else. That's when I decided it was time to join....and in 2011, he made me a Mod :wubbers:

Almost the same timeline as me. Sol at around the same time and here too. Joined here in 2011 after I think Frosty linked me in the last days of SOL.

You were the only one to ban me I think, up until Mes the other week. :mrgreen:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:52 am

Trapper John wrote:
Holly wrote:

Almost the same timeline as me. Sol at around the same time and here too. Joined here in 2011 after I think Frosty linked me in the last days of SOL.

Yes I remember but I did say sorry, it wasn't very nice of me. I must have had a bad day.
I didn't even know Mes banned you :gigglesnshit: ...I do remember Vicks giving you a ban once though.

Oh and my join time was May 2010, even though it says differently under my avie.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:58 am

Holly wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Holly wrote:

Yes I remember but I did say sorry, it wasn't very nice of me. I must have had a bad day.
I didn't even know Mes banned you :gigglesnshit: ...I do remember Vicks giving you a ban once though.

Oh yeah she did, surprised it was just the once I did yank her chain a bit sometimes. :gigglesnshit: to be fair though, she didn't hold a grudge for long, not with me anyway.

Mes was just having a bad hair day and it was only 6 hours, handy coz I was just off out. I remember why you banned me but I won't go into it could bring back shivery memories of you.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:00 am

Trapper John wrote:
Holly wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Holly wrote:

Oh yeah she did, surprised it was just the once I did yank her chain a bit sometimes. :gigglesnshit: to be fair though, she didn't hold a grudge for long, not with me anyway.

Mes was just having a bad hair day and it was only 6 hours, handy coz I was just off out. I remember why you banned me but I won't go into it could bring back shivery memories of you.

Give us a hint TJ, I really can't remember and I don't really mind you telling ( I think :gigglesnshit: )
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Trapper John » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:08 am

Holly wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Holly wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Holly wrote:

Give us a hint TJ, I really can't remember and I don't really mind you telling ( I think :gigglesnshit: )

Ok then, it was during one of your wars of attrition with Snuffs. You accused me of 'white knighting' her and it went from bad to worse. I think I just submitted a post when I found I'd won myself a 24hr sin bin ticket.

It rattled on and off for a few days after until it died a natural death - and now we love each other all over again. :wubbers:
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms